Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785136 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
MobileGees:

I knew you were all going to support him birds of thesame feathers flock together Your cases is no different from a guy I told to stop smoking, his smoking friends came at they tried to justify smoking by saying where in the Bible is it written that smoking is a sin
How does smoking relates to gaming? you well at all? We're talking about entertainment you're talking about smoking undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sektion:
How does smoking relates to gaming? you well at all? We're talking about entertainment you're talking about smoking undecided
u get him time?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
hiroz:
Brock be F5ing everybody
what game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
MobileGees:

I knew you were all going to support him birds of thesame feathers flock together Your cases is no different from a guy I told to stop smoking, his smoking friends came at they tried to justify smoking by saying where in the Bible is it written that smoking is a sin
am trying to understand what your beef is,if u don't like gaming how d f did u get here and what d f are u still doing here,by your own standard don't u have something more productive to do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Someone add me to the bullet force group
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:24am On Jul 23, 2017
So i got another nuke this evening with vector cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Free for all with vector

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Pls add me to the bullet force group

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
who else is watching boku no hero academia like

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by garex: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
abeg, any cheat or tweak dy for this bullet force? I don tire to dy die anyhow...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
garex:
abeg, any cheat or tweak dy for this bullet force? I don tire to dy die anyhow...
and that's how online multiplayer games are ruined.am not coming at u bro and if it feels like am sorry,but this is one of d many reasons am not a fan of online multiplayer games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by garex: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
tidedroid:
and that's how online multiplayer games are ruined.am not coming at u bro and if it feels like am sorry,but this is one of d many reasons am not a fan of online multiplayer games

smile...u no well, what r u apologizing for na? even me too don't like online games,I just decided to give it a try n the killing is unbearable.
can u suggest any great game of below 500MB pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
MobileGees:
Guy shay game no dey tire you, your mates dey hustle for money you are here playing games, since 2013 for that matter. Guy I will advice you to go and get a life and stop wasting your time like this.
Guy ure the biggest fool of this century, just listen to the crap u wrote, you sound like a retched bastard. God help u say i no see this ur rubbish earlier. fool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Never gets old

I saw new weapons from the blueprints...mehn gameloft never comot hand from this game oh.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
what game is this
WWE 2K..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
guydangerous:
Never gets old

I saw new weapons from the blueprints...mehn gameloft never comot hand from this game oh.
why them go comot hand when everything abt the game na money money.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
garex:

smile...u no well, what r u apologizing for na? even me too don't like online games,I just decided to give it a try n the killing is unbearable.
can u suggest any great game of below 500MB pls
yes,i knew a few good games that don't require much space or data- space marshal especially the second one,crash lands(funny thing its just an apk file but it might be one of the biggest open world action rpg on android),rushrally 2,chrono trigger
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
georgeben205:
why them go comot hand when everything abt the game na money money.
lol no be money carry them come
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by garex: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
tidedroid:
yes,i knew a few good games that don't require much space or data- space marshal especially the second one,crash lands(funny thing its just an apk file but it might be one of the biggest open world action rpg on android),rushrally 2,chrono trigger
thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate. it seems they r not war games. I need games like brother in arms, bullet force (but offline) and games in that category...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
tidedroid:
who else is watching boku no hero academia like
lol.. that guy ehn. one blow go destroy u. baba power make
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
garex:

thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate. it seems they r not war games. I need games like brother in arms, bullet force (but offline) and games in that category...
for under 500mb errrrr maybe slaughter but I've not played it so I can't say if its good or bad.the first aralon s&s is also under 500mb and ravensword
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
afezy110:
lol.. that guy ehn. one blow go destroy u. baba power make
d guy has learnt to control it,but only at 5%
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2017
cool

Another famas nuke incoming!!!!

Gonna be my 12th nuke in bf

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Another nuke...this time with ump

Famas no wan gree gimme nuke angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone play mcoc marvel contest of champion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2017
guydangerous:
Never gets old

Baddestguyp:
Another nuke...this time with ump

Famas no wan gree gimme nuke angry
guydangerous:
Never gets old

. THIS THREAD WAS CREATED FOR BEST ANDROID GAMES. WE KNOW. BUT FOR UP TO 20 PAGES. ALL U PEOPLE DO ESPECIALLY BADDESTGUYP IS JUSS TO POST EITHER BULLET FORCE OR MC5. OK .. YOU ALL JUSS WANTED TO CREATE AWARENESS. BUT IT'S OK. GIVE WAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO BRING NEW INTERESTING GAMES .. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BULLET FORCE N MC5 .. PLSSSS... E DON DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
afezy110:
. THIS THREAD WAS CREATED FOR BEST ANDROID GAMES. WE KNOW. BUT FOR UP TO 20 PAGES. ALL U PEOPLE DO ESPECIALLY BADDESTGUYP IS JUSS TO POST EITHER BULLET FORCE OR MC5. OK .. YOU ALL JUSS WANTED TO CREATE AWARENESS. BUT IT'S OK. GIVE WAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO BRING NEW INTERESTING GAMES .. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BULLET FORCE N MC5 .. PLSSSS... E DON DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Samzaxtupaz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
enjoying blitz brigade grin am kinda new here

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Samzaxtupaz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Samzaxtupaz post=58780778]enjoying blitz brigade grin am kinda new her[its an online game]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jhoonyrad: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
afezy110:
no one is stopping others from playing and posting other games...truth is there arent many dope games out so what u expect?....so for now i only play rr3 and bf since those are my best

I also have c ops but only play once in a while

Guns of boom is out, u can check it out

Eternal Frontier is out too, more like open world fps

There are many other dope games...will start posting some here

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
no one is stopping others from playing and posting other games...truth is there arent many dope games out so what u expect?....so for now i only play rr3 and bf since those are my best

I also have c ops but only play once in a while

Guns of boom is out, u can check it out

Eternal Frontier is out too, more like open world fps

There are many other dope games...will start posting some here

eternal frontier ain't out on playstore

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.