Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793157 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
ladykilllar:

I don tire for all these online games... No dope offline games anymore? This one looks cool, what's the size?
less than 500mb.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
cx air is mt6737 not 6735 sorry, but both are almost the same
na almost the same thing,and I bet the price will range from 50 to 60k.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nostradamus: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
pls room,I need a link to download that FIFA 14,pls help drop the link here.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
na almost the same thing,and I bet the price will range from 50 to 60k.
Shhhhh.. CX air is mt6753
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Selling this off and buying CX soon.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cpuz. From CX air..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
ladykilllar:

Is Samsung note 4 that beast of a phone, i actually use one maybe i have been under using it sad
used samsung note 4 is still sold for around 90k

Price, functions, performance, everything beats every tecno product
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
New features in the mc5,where you play 1v1 or 2v2 without military support or mini map,first 5 kill wins the match.
why wont u win in tight corners with curving bullets

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mrviktor:

Shhhhh.. CX air is mt6753
you quoted 6753 and screenshot is 6735 which one we go believe, even tecno website State 6737 grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:
why wont u win in tight corners with curving bullets
keep hating grin grin,the guy I played with used all the class in mc5 with shoulder gun and ground turrents so I had to step up too,besides I used the heavy class to get the 4 kills before switching to bounty class.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
you quoted 6753 and screenshot is 6735 which one we go believe, even tecno website State 6737 grin
the phone get all of them any chip set you want you the phone go give you am. grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ebubemg(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Samzaxtupaz:
enjoying blitz brigade grin
am kinda new here
are you in any nice group?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
the phone get all of them any chip set you want you the phone go give you am. grin grin grin
abi ooo grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
keep hating grin grin,the guy I played with used all the class in mc5 with shoulder gun and ground turrents so I had to step up too,besides I used the heavy class to get the 4 kills before switching to bounty class.
let him use fully upgraded shoulder turret and stacker and see how you'll fare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Georgioo:

Use Xinternal and u will thank me leta... Its an xposed module, u dnt need to repartition, modify or edit anytin jst select d app u want to be seeing sd card obb or internal obb files... Its total harmless and easy to use even for newbie​s
what of folder mount.Getting exposed on android 7.0 is quiet tedious
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:
let him use fully upgraded shoulder turret and stacker and see how you'll fare
fully upgraded you said,I can still finish him because there's no mini-map in the duel so you can't pin point where your enemy is at.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2017
guydangerous:
New features in the mc5,where you play 1v1 or 2v2 without military support or mini map,first 5 kill wins the match.

Duel Mode ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Sniper only.

And how the environment looks like in the duel mode without mini-map.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
galaxy of pen and paper out on android now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfirRUOvgts

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rammyblog: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hey Guys, That annoying Moment You Buy A New phone and you discover about 20 pre-installed apps that uses 2gb of storage space.

Well See How You Can Remove Them Here http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2016/10/how-to-remove-bloatware-pre-installed.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Another nuke ...this time with UMP at outpost map cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Another nuke ...this time with UMP at outpost map cool
shooting through wall,that gun must be from benin city grin cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
guydangerous:
shooting through wall,that gun must be from benin city grin cheesy
i didny shoot through wall there tho...

I got my 25th kill on the right side of the map and moved there to call my nuke
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
guydangerous:
less than 500mb.

Whaoo, is it dope guy? How cool?

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
used samsung note 4 is still sold for around 90k

Price, functions, performance, everything beats every tecno product

Yeah, powerful phone actually, i like it cos it's fast... Answers me quickly!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
tidedroid:
galaxy of pen and paper out on android now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfirRUOvgts

Cool game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
ladykilllar:

Cool game?
its basically dungeons and dragons that Sheldon likes playing in big bang theory,except without other humans
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
ladykilllar:

Whaoo, is it dope guy? How cool?

Thanks
not that dope but it's cool.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Who plays forward assault??

Made by Lucas Wilde, same developer as Bf, its a tactical shooter, there's ranked, defuse mode..etc

It just finally got outta beta, new map coming soon

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 3:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Who plays forward assault??

Made by Lucas Wilde, same developer as Bf, its a tactical shooter, there's ranked, defuse mode..etc

It just finally got outta beta, new map coming soon

why do you enjoy playing lame games

...just asking sad

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ugonnachimezie54(m): 4:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Maleek berry celebrating with friends while popping champagne as he prepares for London concert

please Like, share and subscribe for to the channel for more celebrity videos and lifestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBviRN9lsgk

http://yt2fb.com/maleek-berry-and-friends-celebrate-before…/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2017
guydangerous:
less than 500mb.
Nice game... I see your hideout is not yet complete. They have this event where you can win real life prizes but you'll have to be a hell lot of a spender to top those leaderboards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.