Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790761 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
no one is stopping others from playing and posting other games...truth is there arent many dope games out so what u expect?....so for now i only play rr3 and bf since those are my best

I also have c ops but only play once in a while

Guns of boom is out, u can check it out

Eternal Frontier is out too, more like open world fps

There are many other dope games...will start posting some here

start posting them and stop posting bf.. we av seen enough na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Samzaxtupaz:
enjoying blitz brigade grin
am kinda new here
i had the game too. but i couldn't download d additional file to be able to compete in live events.. cool game tho.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
afezy110:
so na him go dy post am 4 u shebi so eh go kum dy entertain ur eyes. if you no get game to post chill or if you need games suggestions just ask and stop beating around the bush. as for now no new classic game they are still all on development and to prevent this thread from dying off anything is accepted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
afezy110:
. THIS THREAD WAS CREATED FOR BEST ANDROID GAMES. WE KNOW. BUT FOR UP TO 20 PAGES. ALL U PEOPLE DO ESPECIALLY BADDESTGUYP IS JUSS TO POST EITHER BULLET FORCE OR MC5. OK .. YOU ALL JUSS WANTED TO CREATE AWARENESS. BUT IT'S OK. GIVE WAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO BRING NEW INTERESTING GAMES .. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BULLET FORCE N MC5 .. PLSSSS... E DON DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
all the bullet force and mc5 post no be game them be?? grin grin...besides nobody is saying anything or posting screen shots of any game so what do you expect...complete silence??

Do you have any new game you wish to share because am in need of some.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
guydangerous:
all the bullet force and mc5 post no be game them be?? grin grin...besides nobody is saying anything or posting screen shots of any game so what do you expect...complete silence??

Do you have any new game you wish to share because am in need of some.
what game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Am liking this one now oh.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
TroubleDude:
what game is this?
dead trigger from andropalace about 151mb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
guydangerous:
dead trigger from andropalace about 151mb.
is it hard?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mc5 update.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
TroubleDude:
is it hard?
no.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
afezy110:
im at skul right now and have limited time for games

I'll use the little time i have only for the best game right now bf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
guydangerous:
isnt that a gun with curving bullets

Noob gun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who has tried playing with hud turned off in bf?
Saw a video of nuke with no hud...mad

Gonna try it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
isnt that a gun with curving bullets

Noob gun
technology gun bro. grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Die zombies,die grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2017
tidedroid:
who else is watching boku no hero academia like

I am. It keeps getting better and better in each episode

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:24am On Jul 25, 2017
guydangerous:

Nice ✔✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:17am On Jul 25, 2017
guydangerous:
technology gun bro. grin grin
technology that wont come in like 500 years...bullshit

Come to where d real pros are...come and get nukes on bf

Trust me modern combat wont teach u nothing...you'll uunderstand what im saying when u become pro at bf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Fosk that basterd....he gets nukes everyday

He go don get like 500 nukes or more

While na only 12 nukes i get angry

And all him nukes no dey pass 3 minutes to get

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Who is this eediot

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Possible the next gun coming to bf...the AUG cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iXavier: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
rawdpiper:

I am. It keeps getting better and better in each episode
Please link to season 2.. I finished season 1 and can't find the season 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
nani667:

Nice ✔✔
waste them grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Baddestguyp:
technology that wont come in like 500 years...bullshit

Come to where d real pros are...come and get nukes on bf

Trust me modern combat wont teach u nothing...you'll uunderstand what im saying when u become pro at bf
no thanks am ok here.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
iXavier:

Please link to season 2..
I finished season 1 and can't find the season 2

http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/boku-no-hero-academia-2nd-season/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
guydangerous:
no thanks am ok here.
grin grin
Them don use deaths chase u comot for bf grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IamArbdool(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sektion:
what's the size please
I don tire for the game matter.
It's 1.62GB after configurations and all.
The game started misbehaving thus "Unfortunetly, Dead Rivals have stopped". I've deleted it anyways.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mistersmartfone: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
@GUYDANEGROUS @NANI6666 PLEASE WHAT DEVICE DO U USE.
AND ANY CAMON CX USER HERE ABLE TO PLAY HD GAMES, LIKE MC5, FIFA 16, NBA 2K15, HEAVY GAMES SHA, WITHOUT LAG.. CURRENTLY USING CX AIR, DOWNLOADED AND DELETED MT FIFA 16,PES 17... DUNGEON HUNTER 5, MODERN COMBAT 5, BECAUSE OF LOW RESOLUTION RENDERING(GAMELOFT GAMES) AND LAG... ABOUT TO SELL IT FOR 30K AND GET THE NORMAL CX SHA.... angry . THE CX AIR IS SOLID SHA. BUT NOT FOR GAMING...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mistersmartfone: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
GAMING REVIEW OF CAMON CX AIR,
SO FAR, THE GAMES IVE TRIED ON CX AIR,
TOOK THE PHONE TO THE LIMIT LIKE AHHHHHHH
TRIED BULLETFORCE....I USED TO LIKE THE OLD MODS WHERE U COULD SELECT THE NUMBER OFOPPONENTS, AND DIFFICULTY,,
ANYWAYS SHA, ITS SMOOTH, LIKE INTEL CELERON SMOOTH NOT CORE 15 OR 17 SMOOTH...

THEN EMMM BROTHERS IN ARMS 3.. YUCK... COULDNT PLAY THE FIRST MISSION, THE LAG WAS LIKE KILODE.. FOR ORDINARY BROTHERS IN ARMS,,,
THE I TRIED DEAD TARGET OR SO, IT WAS NOT TOO SMOOTH, THE GAME IS STRONG SHA, BUT DELETED IT,

THEN TRIED FIFA 16, DIDNT ENJOY IY AT ALL, LAG WAS MINIMAL BUT, IT TAKES AWAY THE FUN OF THE GAME..
THEN I TRIED PES 17,, COLLECTED IT FROM A GUY USING INFINIX NOTE 3, I WAS ASHAMED TO LOOK AT THE GAMEPLAY SIDE BY SIDE... SMH MY TECNO CX AIR..

THEN I TRIED DREAM LEAGUE 2017, YEA SMOOTH PS4 KIND OF SMOOTH.. STILL HAVE THAT..
DEN NBA 2K14,, DELETED.. DOWNLOADED...DELETED... INTERESTING AND MMMM... INTEL CELERON KIND OF SMOOTH

THEN NBA LIVE, I HEARD NETWORK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAG.. DELETED SHA. THAT GAME CAN CHOP MB FOR AFRICA..

THE ASPHALT 8, EMBARRASSING, I USED A GALAXY S4, PHANTOM A, AND A+, TECNO R7.. HAD TO PUT THIS NIGGA ON LOW.. STILL WASNT VERY SMOOTH..

THEN MODERN COMBAT 5, HAAAAAAAAAA.. AFTER RENDERING THE GRAPHICS TO BE VERY LOW, IT WASNT ENJOYABLE AGAIN. I THINK AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT PLAYED MORE THAN 3 MISSIONS OF MC5..AFTA PLAYING MC2,,,,MC3...MC4.... CHAIII TECH-NO!!!!..

THEN I DELETED THAT AND PUT DEAD TRIGGER 2, FIRST STAGE WAS SMOOTH,,BUT WHEN U START PURSUING THAT GUY THAT SMOKES AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME,, NA THERE WAHALA START,, FRAME DROPS ,, FRAME DROPS,, FRAME DROPS... MANAGEABLE THO

THEN GANGSTAR VEGAS,, MEDIUM SETTING. HIGH WASNT SMOOTH. MEDIUM IS PS4 SMOOTH..

SUBWAY SURFER DOESN'T GIVE THAT MOVEMENT U EXPECT, STILL NOT PS4 SMOOTH..

SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE... PS44444 SMOOTHHHHHH,, MY BEST GAME SHA.

...MMMMM WHAT OTHER GAME LEMME THINK....DUNGEON HUNTER 5, LOVELY GAME. I LIKE THE CO-OP MODE. BUT THE PHONE REDUCED THE RENDERING TO AN UNBEARABLE LEVEL... IMAGINE PLAYING A GAME ON A PHONE THATS NOT HD. PROJECTED RESOLUTION,,, THEN GAMELOFT DECIDED TO REDUCE THE RESOLUTION OF THE GAME AGAIN... HABA.. ANNOYINGLY PIXLATED .IONO THE SPELLING SHA..MANAGE THAT ONE

WHAT AGAIN MMMM...
B4 PEOPLE WOULD SAY I DONT HAVE CX AIR, SEE PROOF BELOW OH..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Second nl account ... CX air...
Selling in a bit...
CX loading..
Any CX user here.. Drop a review pls...
I'll have gone for note 4 but.. Antutu score is low.. CX beats it ..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mtn 4g works but no gloooooo... Only for cx

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.