Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781467 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please i need help In downloading the full episode of the walking dead and the wolf among us, any help on how to go about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by united442(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
you cant install the both of them...u hav to uninstall one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2017
united442:
you cant install the both of them...u hav to uninstall one.

Are you referring to my question, I'd yes how do i get the full version of the walking dead alone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Mrviktor:
Second nl account ... CX air...
Selling in a bit...
CX loading..
Any CX user here.. Drop a review pls...
I'll have gone for note 4 but.. Antutu score is low.. CX beats it ..
Pls is unkilled an online game? I saw it on ur screen shoot, I've been trying to download it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mrviktor:
Second nl account ... CX air...
Selling in a bit...
CX loading..
Any CX user here.. Drop a review pls...
I'll have gone for note 4 but.. Antutu score is low.. CX beats it ..
forget any rubbish

I repeat, no tecno phone currently existing and what will exist in the next 5 years will ever beat the note 4, even note 3

Drop tecno and the likes...go for samsung
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Still playing

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
can someone just gimme a good game to download... no matter the size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
TroubleDude:
can someone just gimme a good game to download... no matter the size

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqLzR14svQA
Try watch dat video u will get great suggestions, its from VinIsHere its not a click bait
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
mistersmartfone:
GAMING REVIEW OF CAMON CX AIR,
SO FAR, THE GAMES IVE TRIED ON CX AIR,
TOOK THE PHONE TO THE LIMIT LIKE AHHHHHHH
TRIED BULLETFORCE....I USED TO LIKE THE OLD MODS WHERE U COULD SELECT THE NUMBER OFOPPONENTS, AND DIFFICULTY,,
ANYWAYS SHA, ITS SMOOTH, LIKE INTEL CELERON SMOOTH NOT CORE 15 OR 17 SMOOTH...

THEN EMMM BROTHERS IN ARMS 3.. YUCK... COULDNT PLAY THE FIRST MISSION, THE LAG WAS LIKE KILODE.. FOR ORDINARY BROTHERS IN ARMS,,,
THE I TRIED DEAD TARGET OR SO, IT WAS NOT TOO SMOOTH, THE GAME IS STRONG SHA, BUT DELETED IT,

THEN TRIED FIFA 16, DIDNT ENJOY IY AT ALL, LAG WAS MINIMAL BUT, IT TAKES AWAY THE FUN OF THE GAME..
THEN I TRIED PES 17,, COLLECTED IT FROM A GUY USING INFINIX NOTE 3, I WAS ASHAMED TO LOOK AT THE GAMEPLAY SIDE BY SIDE... SMH MY TECNO CX AIR..

THEN I TRIED DREAM LEAGUE 2017, YEA SMOOTH PS4 KIND OF SMOOTH.. STILL HAVE THAT..
DEN NBA 2K14,, DELETED.. DOWNLOADED...DELETED... INTERESTING AND MMMM... INTEL CELERON KIND OF SMOOTH

THEN NBA LIVE, I HEARD NETWORK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAG.. DELETED SHA. THAT GAME CAN CHOP MB FOR AFRICA..

THE ASPHALT 8, EMBARRASSING, I USED A GALAXY S4, PHANTOM A, AND A+, TECNO R7.. HAD TO PUT THIS NIGGA ON LOW.. STILL WASNT VERY SMOOTH..

THEN MODERN COMBAT 5, HAAAAAAAAAA.. AFTER RENDERING THE GRAPHICS TO BE VERY LOW, IT WASNT ENJOYABLE AGAIN. I THINK AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT PLAYED MORE THAN 3 MISSIONS OF MC5..AFTA PLAYING MC2,,,,MC3...MC4.... CHAIII TECH-NO!!!!..

THEN I DELETED THAT AND PUT DEAD TRIGGER 2, FIRST STAGE WAS SMOOTH,,BUT WHEN U START PURSUING THAT GUY THAT SMOKES AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME,, NA THERE WAHALA START,, FRAME DROPS ,, FRAME DROPS,, FRAME DROPS... MANAGEABLE THO

THEN GANGSTAR VEGAS,, MEDIUM SETTING. HIGH WASNT SMOOTH. MEDIUM IS PS4 SMOOTH..

SUBWAY SURFER DOESN'T GIVE THAT MOVEMENT U EXPECT, STILL NOT PS4 SMOOTH..

SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE... PS44444 SMOOTHHHHHH,, MY BEST GAME SHA.

...MMMMM WHAT OTHER GAME LEMME THINK....DUNGEON HUNTER 5, LOVELY GAME. I LIKE THE CO-OP MODE. BUT THE PHONE REDUCED THE RENDERING TO AN UNBEARABLE LEVEL... IMAGINE PLAYING A GAME ON A PHONE THATS NOT HD. PROJECTED RESOLUTION,,, THEN GAMELOFT DECIDED TO REDUCE THE RESOLUTION OF THE GAME AGAIN... HABA.. ANNOYINGLY PIXLATED .IONO THE SPELLING SHA..MANAGE THAT ONE

WHAT AGAIN MMMM...
B4 PEOPLE WOULD SAY I DONT HAVE CX AIR, SEE PROOF BELOW OH..

Mehn!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin dis ur review wan just kill me wit laf.. Guy u funny wel
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
mistersmartfone:
GAMING REVIEW OF CAMON CX AIR,
SO FAR, THE GAMES IVE TRIED ON CX AIR,
TOOK THE PHONE TO THE LIMIT LIKE AHHHHHHH
TRIED BULLETFORCE....I USED TO LIKE THE OLD MODS WHERE U COULD SELECT THE NUMBER OFOPPONENTS, AND DIFFICULTY,,
ANYWAYS SHA, ITS SMOOTH, LIKE INTEL CELERON SMOOTH NOT CORE 15 OR 17 SMOOTH...

THEN EMMM BROTHERS IN ARMS 3.. YUCK... COULDNT PLAY THE FIRST MISSION, THE LAG WAS LIKE KILODE.. FOR ORDINARY BROTHERS IN ARMS,,,
THE I TRIED DEAD TARGET OR SO, IT WAS NOT TOO SMOOTH, THE GAME IS STRONG SHA, BUT DELETED IT,

THEN TRIED FIFA 16, DIDNT ENJOY IY AT ALL, LAG WAS MINIMAL BUT, IT TAKES AWAY THE FUN OF THE GAME..
THEN I TRIED PES 17,, COLLECTED IT FROM A GUY USING INFINIX NOTE 3, I WAS ASHAMED TO LOOK AT THE GAMEPLAY SIDE BY SIDE... SMH MY TECNO CX AIR..

THEN I TRIED DREAM LEAGUE 2017, YEA SMOOTH PS4 KIND OF SMOOTH.. STILL HAVE THAT..
DEN NBA 2K14,, DELETED.. DOWNLOADED...DELETED... INTERESTING AND MMMM... INTEL CELERON KIND OF SMOOTH

THEN NBA LIVE, I HEARD NETWORK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAG.. DELETED SHA. THAT GAME CAN CHOP MB FOR AFRICA..

THE ASPHALT 8, EMBARRASSING, I USED A GALAXY S4, PHANTOM A, AND A+, TECNO R7.. HAD TO PUT THIS NIGGA ON LOW.. STILL WASNT VERY SMOOTH..

THEN MODERN COMBAT 5, HAAAAAAAAAA.. AFTER RENDERING THE GRAPHICS TO BE VERY LOW, IT WASNT ENJOYABLE AGAIN. I THINK AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT PLAYED MORE THAN 3 MISSIONS OF MC5..AFTA PLAYING MC2,,,,MC3...MC4.... CHAIII TECH-NO!!!!..

THEN I DELETED THAT AND PUT DEAD TRIGGER 2, FIRST STAGE WAS SMOOTH,,BUT WHEN U START PURSUING THAT GUY THAT SMOKES AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME,, NA THERE WAHALA START,, FRAME DROPS ,, FRAME DROPS,, FRAME DROPS... MANAGEABLE THO

THEN GANGSTAR VEGAS,, MEDIUM SETTING. HIGH WASNT SMOOTH. MEDIUM IS PS4 SMOOTH..

SUBWAY SURFER DOESN'T GIVE THAT MOVEMENT U EXPECT, STILL NOT PS4 SMOOTH..

SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE... PS44444 SMOOTHHHHHH,, MY BEST GAME SHA.

...MMMMM WHAT OTHER GAME LEMME THINK....DUNGEON HUNTER 5, LOVELY GAME. I LIKE THE CO-OP MODE. BUT THE PHONE REDUCED THE RENDERING TO AN UNBEARABLE LEVEL... IMAGINE PLAYING A GAME ON A PHONE THATS NOT HD. PROJECTED RESOLUTION,,, THEN GAMELOFT DECIDED TO REDUCE THE RESOLUTION OF THE GAME AGAIN... HABA.. ANNOYINGLY PIXLATED .IONO THE SPELLING SHA..MANAGE THAT ONE

WHAT AGAIN MMMM...
B4 PEOPLE WOULD SAY I DONT HAVE CX AIR, SEE PROOF BELOW OH..

Pls are you in lagos? Can i get some games free? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sotya0121: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
<a href=" https://robuxking./2017/07/05/how-to-get-free-robux-on-roblox/
">" It is our Right to play new games without any problem.</a>
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CaptainJay01(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Psalmwise:
There are millions of games on playstore and even more than. There is always this problem of you downloading a game of 1gb with your hardearned subscription, only to discover that the game isnt just worth it. This makes most android users(mostly the game freaks) to become tired of downloading, and wait for sum1 to do the downloading.
Majority of android users always have games like, jetpack ride, temple run, zuma etc well dis games can be sumtimes/mostly boring epecially for the guys.
Below is a list of games that i believe you would love to play.
1.Grand theft auto(gta) series
2.Contract killer
3.Frontline commander(DDAY)
4.Fifa 14
5.Batman arkham origins
6.E warriors
7.Brother Hood
8.Chicken invaders
9.Walking Dead
10.Mortal combat
11. Wind blood
12.NFS
13.Real boxing
14.God fire

Note:Please dont involve me if your battery start running low ooogrin grin grin grin

HAPPY GAMING

Pls I need Obb file for Fifa14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dead trigger 2 this one is online

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
mistersmartfone:
@GUYDANEGROUS @NANI6666 PLEASE WHAT DEVICE DO U USE.
AND ANY CAMON CX USER HERE ABLE TO PLAY HD GAMES, LIKE MC5, FIFA 16, NBA 2K15, HEAVY GAMES SHA, WITHOUT LAG.. CURRENTLY USING CX AIR, DOWNLOADED AND DELETED MT FIFA 16,PES 17... DUNGEON HUNTER 5, MODERN COMBAT 5, BECAUSE OF LOW RESOLUTION RENDERING(GAMELOFT GAMES) AND LAG... ABOUT TO SELL IT FOR 30K AND GET THE NORMAL CX SHA.... angry . THE CX AIR IS SOLID SHA. BUT NOT FOR GAMING...
I use infinix note 2 with 2gb ram and it played all those games you mentioned without lag,what's the phone ram and gpu??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
do you know the android version you were when you installed it.
cant recall, seems it was on 4.2 or lollipop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Emperor119(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2017
baddestguyp abeg oo which fone u dy use play all dis games

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Emperor119:
baddestguyp abeg oo which fone u dy use play all dis games
samsung s5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:

ow d game be nw??

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Which network are you using for your tweakware

Glo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Camon CX air uses. MT6735 and Mali T760
1.2ghz quad core..
2gb ram.
They used the same processor for the Camon c8.. But different GPU
.. So hopefully when I get the Camon CX am getting the real deal. Not just c8 in a CX body...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mrviktor:
1.2ghz quad core..
2gb ram.
.. So hopefully when I get the Camon CX am getting the real deal. Not just c8 in a CX body...
cx is 6753 which is an octacore gpu not 6735 which is quadcore mt6753 goes with t760 gpu while mt6735 goes with mali t720 gpu
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
NicolasTfile:

ow d game be nw??
I just downloaded it,never get time to play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mrviktor:
1.2ghz quad core..
2gb ram.
na the same chip set and gpu my infinix note dy use,abi na the quad core because my own octa core...phone tech guys una fit throw light into these matter??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tinnyailes(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
krozay:
Still playing
Wefin be the name of this game ND shey Na offline or online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
na the same chip set and gpu my infinix note dy use,abi na the quad core because my own octa core...phone tech guys una fit throw light into these matter??
the cx runs on mt6753 octacore, while cx air runs on mt6737 quadcore
*modified
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
the cx runs on mt6753 octacore, while cx air runs on mt6735 quadcore
choi shocked mt6735 in these present day technology world...tecno fall hands oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
New features in the mc5,where you play 1v1 or 2v2 without military support or mini map,first 5 kill wins the match.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:
forget any rubbish

I repeat, no tecno phone currently existing and what will exist in the next 5 years will ever beat the note 4, even note 3

Drop tecno and the likes...go for samsung

Is Samsung note 4 that beast of a phone, i actually use one maybe i have been under using it sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:

I don tire for all these online games... No dope offline games anymore? This one looks cool, what's the size?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
guydangerous:
choi shocked mt6735 in these present day technology world...tecno fall hands oh.
cx air is mt6737 not 6735 sorry, but both are almost the same
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rammyblog: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are you a tech fan?
And you are looking for an interactive Group.
Then Join Rammyblog.com.ng Whatsapp group.

For amazing tech updates, Reviews, Round ups, Sci fi movies, browsing tips and tricks, Q&A, Expert Opinion.

Join Here
https:///C6lqvjAezEI0253HkUMb66

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.