Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 (999 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
the female sex is just strange and mystifying. the things they do. . . i've decided to compile some of the more dumb things they do. enjoy. . .
1) crushing after celebrities: it's actually wierd. they see male stars that they can probably never meet and immediately fall in luv deeply. then they start saying some really funny things like: i luv him so much! i'm gonna die if he doesn't notice me! he's the centre of my universe! and whenever they see the celebrity around, they scamper around just to touch his clothes, they embarass themselves, they start screaming . . . i luv you! i luv you so much! and if anybody says something about him that they don't like, they pounce like a hungry lion and protect him fiercely! wtf?!
2) chase after the guy that is guaranteed to make them suffer: this is second on the list. girls often seem attracted to bad guys because they are somewhat sexy. they often make sure to go for guys who are taller and stronger by far, and who have hot tempers. not suprisingly, they get used, they cry, and toilet paper salesmen get raises. they stick to this dudes, insisting that they will change when in fact, the dudes are insisting that they DON'T want to change. they claim the love is mutual when infact, the guy openly brags to his friends that he will soon DUMP her. they claim they are suffering, but they defend their boyfriends like microsoft firewalls. when they eventually learn their lesson and leave the guy, the following week, they are with an even bigger, stronger and rage fuelled dude! wtf?!
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Freest(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Cholls(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
My brother your point please
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
My brother your point please
The next time you see a girl do something that doesn't make sense to you, remember my list and calm down.
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
The next time you see a girl do something that doesn't make sense to you, remember my list and calm down.
my brother what can I say? U are on your own o. Since 1656AD undecided
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Freest(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother what can I say? U are on your own o. Since 1656AD undecided

grin grin grin
U don deny am?
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by iceberylin(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jealous undecided

Hustle hard and be a star cool
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by acenazt: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
nna girls can be funny. u no watch patoranking girlie o video? dat mofo dey slap dat cute chick around yet she still dey go back to d fool.
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by IamLEGEND1: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
acenazt:
nna girls can be funny. u no watch patoranking girlie o video? dat mofo dey slap dat cute chick around yet she still dey go back to d fool.
i'm telling you!
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
lol
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by ddeston(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please No cute girl should look at my Dp.

It's going to cost you. Your relationship
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Funny.
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Divineluv14(f): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2014
ddeston:
Please No cute girl should look at my Dp.

It's going to cost you. Your relationship

For your mind
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Op why do I feel like someone from the Tag and Ask thread inspired this..
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Divineluv14:

For your mind

Haba naw, give the dude at least one like so he'll feel good. Make sombori smile today grin
Re: Inexplicably Dumb Things Girls Do. Part 1 by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2014
xcapizt:
pls, who is that? ah! mrsbree** oh, right. no, it wasn't her, i just watched this korean movie titled "you are beautiful." cheesy
xcapizt:
pls, who is that? ah! mrsbre*zy oh, right. no, it wasn't her, i just watched this korean movie titled "you are beautiful."

pls, don't mention her, i've enough female trouble this week.

(1) (Reply)

"Girls Clean Up" / Please What Should I Do? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.