Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits (6011 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

You don't have to give up. You can also enjoy love if you want.
God still loves you if only you can allow him experience his love for you.
I tell you when he unleash his untamed love for you it will intoxicate you.

You still have a chance.
Like I said,I don't want to share in your gods silly love....Enjoy it with him dude....
See a love preacher who can't describe love himself!!
In your mind,you have finally found the one umbrella to hide in and avoid answering what I have been asking you..
You really have a low mentality!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

Like I said,I don't want to share in your gods silly love....Enjoy it with him dude....
See a love preacher who can't describe love himself!!
In your mind,you have finally found the one umbrella to hide in and avoid answering what I have been asking you..
You really have a low mentality!!
Oh I see you call wisdom - low mentality.
You call destruction - love.
And you call true love - silly, Gory Savage.

You really have to work on your definition of things.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh I see you call wisdom - low mentality.
You call destruction - love.
And you call true love - silly, Gory Savage.

You really have to work on your definition of things.
All you do is rant on and on and on..Is it such a big thing to comprehend that your god is incapable of love?
Don't you read your retarded book called "the bible"?
How about you start showing me real examples of your gods love instead of this your unwarranted epistles?..
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

All you do is rant on and on and on..Is it such a big thing to comprehend that your god is incapable of love?
Don't you read your retarded book called "the bible"?
How about you start showing me real examples of your gods love instead of this your unwarranted epistles?..
Right from the beginning of this trend I have shown you love but you are having difficulty recognizing love.
I had shown you attention.
I told you how much God loves you and how much I love you because I love whoever God loves.
I have wasted by time with you even though there is little or no hope of you repenting. But I still decide to try because it is worth trying (you are worth saving).
I am ready to waste even more time for you even though I know I should be doing more important things by now.
I had taken your insult to tell you even more about God's love.

How else do you want me to show you love.
The truth is you can't recognize love even if I place it before you. And I am willing to keep trying but your nature need to change so that you can recognize and appreciate love.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Right from the beginning of this trend I have shown you love but you are having difficulty recognizing love.
I had shown you attention.
I told you how much God loves you and how much I love you because I love whoever God loves.
I have wasted by time with you even though there is little or no hope of you repenting. But I still decide to try because it is worth trying (you are worth saving).
I am ready to waste even more time for you even though I know I should be doing more important things by now.
I had taken your insult to tell you even more about God's love.

How else do you want me to show you love.
The truth is you can't recognize love even if I place it before you. And I am willing to keep trying but your nature need to change so that you can recognize and appreciate love.
And the ranting goes on....No hiding for you!!
If you can't explain your god to me,you are in self-deceit and you are a fool..
Hiding under the word love can't exonerate you....
Referring to the word "love" is a very stupid thing for you to do..And you can't even hide under it...
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

And the ranting goes on....No hiding for you!!
If you can't explain your god to me,you are in self-deceit and you are a fool..
Hiding under the word love can't exonerate you....
Referring to the word "love" is a very stupid thing for you to do..And you can't even hide under it...
Well I tried.
May God help you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Well I tried.
May God help you in Jesus name. Amen
You didn't try...You have been found out like the rest,and You are running away as usual!!
Now sit back,relax and read all you have posted above and realize fully that you have been running around aimlessly and never made a single point.....
You can come back and tell me if it hurts!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

You didn't try...You have been found out like the rest,and You are running away as usual!!
Now sit back,relax and read all you have posted above and realize fully that you have never made a single point.....
You can come back and tell me if it hurts!!
You can't hurt me because I love you and love covers a multitude of sin.

And I didn't give up on you, I would never give up on you because God will never stop loving you.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

You can't hurt me because I love you and love covers a multitude of sin.

And I didn't give up on you, I would never give up on you because God will never stop loving you.
I didn't say I hurt you...Read my post again...Its obvious you have comprehension problem!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

I didn't say I hurt you...Read my post again...Its obvious you have comprehension problem!!
Insult me the more, slap me a thousand times and I would only turn my chink so that you can slap me the more.

I love you because God loves you.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Insult me the more, slap me a thousand times and I would only turn my chink so that you can slap me the more.

I love you because God loves you.
I don't know who you think you are talking to here,but one of the first things I have observes about you is that:
You have comprehension problem..
You will always want to change the topic;
You always want to divert the discuss;
You have a problem with answering questions with direct and simple answers!!
But then,it all stems from the fact that you are a sheep,and a sheep has no brain!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

I don't know who you think you are talking to here,but one of the first things I have observes about you is that:
You have comprehension problem..
You will always want to change the topic;
You always want to divert the discuss;
You have a problem with answering questions with direct and simple answers!!
But then,it all stems from the fact that you are a sheep,and a sheep has no brain!!
I still love you and God will never stop loving you.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I still love you and God will never stop loving you.
Take you love to those who need it...There are thousands of homeless people,orphanages,beggars,less privileged,disabled people in Nigeria(or whereva you are chatting from),Take that love to them..They need it more..Stop wasting your time on Nairaland preaching about love...Action speaks better than words!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by 4C2215131: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
I cannot in good conscience recommend dilettantes and curios individuals engage in the art of channeling spirits. On a lighter note though, that there is a special providence for fools applies a lot in the occult...most of the time. But, why take the chance. Oh well, thank God for TB Joshua, he can always fix stuff when things go awry...that is if you aren't dead or insane feeding on your own feaces yet (yes, it's that bad!).
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by 4C2215131: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
P.S: I am not a Satanist. Wishing all well.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2014
philfearon:

Take you love to those who need it...There are thousands of homeless people,orphanages,beggars,less privileged,disabled people in Nigeria(or whereva you are chatting from),Take that love to them..They need it more..Stop wasting your time on Nairaland preaching about love...Action speaks better than words!!
Why should I go to those people when you need it the most.
You may die right now and you know you are going straight to Hell.

Why go to Hell when you still have a chance of making heaven?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by michaelwestern(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

your posts so far about love have been stupïd and sènseless. do you even think before you type? Itz because of ïdiots like you that christians convert to atheism on nairaland. Stop misrepresenting God, itz not compulsory to comment. Peace.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2014
michaelwestern:

your posts so far about love have been stupïd and sènseless. do you even think before you type? Itz because of ïdiots like you that christians convert to atheism on nairaland. Stop misrepresenting God, itz not compulsory to comment. Peace.
So how are you representing God, by going around and calling his servant stupid and senseless.
"Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies." (Rom 8:33)

God doesn't use words like stupid and senseless, not when he is referring to is servant. By there fruit you shall know them.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

One word for you: hypocrite
Your silly god can't do more than poo..He is dead and rotten,and maggots has feasted on his decayed body!! Keep worshipping it,but know that the war has been won,and the day of reckoning is almost upon you!!
Save yourself while you still have time,or rot and be eaten by maggots like your powerless and impotent-stricken dead god!!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
philfearon:

One word for you: hypocrite
Your silly god can't do more than poo..He is dead and rotten,and maggots has feasted on his decayed body!! Keep worshipping it,but know that the war has been won,and the day of reckoning is almost upon you!!
Save yourself while you still have time,or rot and be eaten by maggots like your powerless and impotent-stricken dead god!!!
Whose god is dead?
Is it the weak and suppressed one or the Almighty and famous one?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by edogho(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Whose god is dead?
oga, stop posting naw. u no even sabi represent sef...

I think say na me mumu pass buh seeing how Phil led u on and on, I swear I get hope. u no even get understanding. Chai, u too mumu gringrin
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Whose god is dead?
Yahweh in the form of Jesus was dragged to the cross as a thief he is,and nailed there to die like his fellow thief's..
He was even lucky,the present generation wouldn't have allowed him to die so easily..Trust the naija police,they will deal with him till he starts screaming that black is now white!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
edogho:

I think say na me mumu pass buh seeing how Phil led u on and on, I swear I get hope. u no even get understanding. Chai, u too mumu gringrin
Well I would boast in my weakness so that God can be exhorted.
All I'm doing is simply speaking the truth and if that make me look like a fool then fine.
Phil on the other hand is angry with mean because he tried to trap me but he fail and now he is frustrated and attacking me.
Someone told me that when you throw a stone to a pack of dogs. The dog that the stone hit will bark the loudest.
He is barking because the stone is hitting him.

Well I, would quite now seeing is resistance. But I trust the word of God and it power to touch the most harden Satanist.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
philfearon:

Yahweh in the form of Jesus was dragged to the cross as a thief he is,and nailed there to die like his fellow thief's..
He was even lucky,the present generation wouldn't have allowed him to die so easily..Trust the naija police,they will deal with him till he starts screaming that black is now white!!
He was kill like a criminal because he loves you.
But I have to go now because God is asking me to spend more time studying his word.

But I haven't given up on you yet and I won't until God stop loving you. The truth is that God will never still loving you.

So my beloved friend, we would talk later.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by edogho(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

All I'm doing is simply speaking the truth and if that make me look like a fool then fine.
Phil on the other hand is angry with mean because he tried to trap me but he fail and now he is frustrated and attacking me.
Someone told me that when you throw a stone to a pack of dogs. The dog that the stone hit will bark the loudest.

Well I, would quite now seeing is resistance. But I trust the word of God and it power to touch the most harden Satanist.
Do u have any idea of how ppl become satanists? They deny either publicly or privately all other deity they might have worshipped and give their whole existence to their new found light bearer Satan himself. They aren't coerced by anyone or anything to make such a dedication.

So, I'll say [b] maybe [/b]they all know a thing or two that we don't know.

Buh don't deceive ursef to think u can change any satanist.... I'm afraid d exact opposite might happen.

I knew when Phil vehemently argued scriptures and I suspect he tried converting a satanist buh ended up a satanist lols gringrin

my mind is weak jor, can't trouble misef too much. hope u get?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

He was kill like a criminal because he loves you.
But I have to go now because God is asking me to spend more time studying his word.

But I haven't given up on you yet and I won't until God stop loving you. The truth is that God will never still loving you.

So my beloved friend, we would talk later.
By the time you realise that you have wasted many years of your life believing and worshipping Yahweh,plus reading his so called unholy book instead of using that time to make yourself better; I hope the Guilt of it all will not eat you up and make you useless in the long run!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2014
edogho:
Do u have any idea of how ppl become satanists? They deny either publicly or privately all other deity they might have worshipped and give their whole existence to their new found light bearer Satan himself. They aren't coerced by anyone or anything to make such a dedication.

So, I'll say [b] maybe [/b]they all know a thing or two that we don't know.

Buh don't deceive ursef to think u can change any satanist.... I'm afraid d exact opposite might happen.

I knew when Phil vehemently argued scriptures and I suspect he tried converting a satanist buh ended up a satanist lols gringrin

my mind is weak jor, can't trouble misef too much. hope u get?
Thanks I understand.
But I have tasted of the power of the world to come.
I have tasted of the sweet word.
I have tasted of the unspeakable joy and peace of the world to come.
I have experience heaven and it is not just a tale for me.
Till today I am still enjoying heaven on earth.

What philfearon was a Catholic and all he had was some religious rituals and belief. He is just a baby Christian who got confuse. There is still hope for him and I'm not giving up.
philfearon:

By the time you realise that you have wasted many years of your life believing and worshipping Yahweh,plus reading his so called unholy book instead of using that time to make yourself better; I hope the Guilt of it all will not eat you up and make you useless in the long run!!
What I experience is more real than anything you would ever know. I have both a guarantee and a foretaste of Heaven. So I am 100% sure that I am standing in the truth because I do not just have a belief but I have a reality.
There is hope for you my friend.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Thanks I understand.
But I have tasted of the power of the world to come.
I have tasted of the sweet word.
I have tasted of the unspeakable joy and peace of the world to come.
I have experience heaven and it is not just a tale for me.
Till today I am still enjoying heaven on earth.

What philfearon was a Catholic and all he had was some religious rituals and belief. He is just a baby Christian who got confuse. There is still hope for him and I'm not giving up.

What I experience is more real than anything you would ever know. I have both a guarantee and a foretaste of Heaven. So I am 100% sure that I am standing in the truth because I do not just have a belief but I have a reality.
There is hope for you my friend.
How old are you?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

You are a kid, damn!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2014
edogho:

Lol.
Hello Ed!
Been a while now
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
philfearon:

You are a kid, damn!
I may be young but you shouldn't call me a kid.
Why are you so interested in my age?

Well, I would like to talk more with you but God is calling me to spend more time with him.

Bye.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by edogho(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
philfearon:

Lol.
Hello Ed!
Been a while now
Me Ed? ok.

How's life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK / (photo)goliath Skeleton Found By Archeologist / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.