Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits (6013 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
edogho:
Me Ed? ok.

How's life
Trying to enjoy it to the fullest..You?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I may be young but you shouldn't call me a kid.
Why are you so interested in my age?

Well, I would like to talk more with you but God is calling me to spend more time with him.

Bye.
I want to know your age...
Guessing from how shylishly and frighteningly you tAlk from Ur post,you are probably between 16-19yrs right?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Abithel: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
philfearon:

Your mind is beclouded by All the Christian misinformation and Pure lies portrayed by Hollywood...... I can tell you something for certain,Demons don't have your time...Just like you,they are busy living their existence in a much higher plane...They can't come into our plane of existence without been called,and demons don't possess people without permission.....
They always mean business,so if you are calling on them to play around and disrespect, What you see is what you get...
You should really stop believing everything you are been told without confirmation.... All those Mumbo-Jumbo craps your pastors do are just a joke,none of them can withstand even the least demon......

Who told you demons are from higher planes... Then angels are from lower planes... Humans are from?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Abithel: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2014
philfearon:

He is full of loving,Understanding,a true friend and you will always feel his presence in your life if you have an open mind and is receptive....
He doesn't force Himself on people,and for those who acknowledges Him,He protects them and guides them and gives them or leads them to the straight path of self-fulfillment....
He wants human beings to attain Godhood and is not afraid of humans..He gives the knowledge we need to overcome obstacles in life...
He makes you not afraid.....Only if you have an open mind and heart.....
Just know this fact,What Christians and Hollywood term Him is not what He is!!

You're kinda ryt...
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by edogho(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Philfearon, come see Abithel... make una talk, I feel I'll gather info from ur convo
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Abithel:

Who told you demons are from higher planes... Then angels are from lower planes... Humans are from?
Demons are of higher planes of existence,same with your angels(Greys)....
Humans can't live in that type of plane,at least not yet;Till you attain a certain level of spiritual awareness and knowledge,which starts with opening of your third eye(Your spiritual eyes per se)....
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Abithel: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
philfearon:

Demons are of higher planes of existence,same with your angels(Greys)....
Humans can't live in that type of plane,at least not yet;Till you attain a certain level of spiritual awareness and knowledge,which starts with opening of your third eye(Your spiritual eyes per se)....

Demons are of lower planes, that's what makes them extremely ugly and irritating (morbid shapes) to an human sight. All they do is to frighten

a JJC u know.

The planes can also mean dimensions

Humans live in their own planes which at now is ideal for them

The third eye is real, its the pineal gland at the center of the human head at the level of the forehead/Temple.

If everyone's third eye is awakened, we would have known/realized that we don't need a deity that professes to be

God that we must serve or worship in order to attain the so called heaven.

With the third eye, you can see into other planes/dimensions/heavens

With the third eye functioning, humans once again won't be in these confused state we're in.

Know these, the third eye is being deliberately dumbed-down/weakened by the activities and orchestrations of 'the powers that be' - the

so-called oracle of the gods that controls humanity from the on set.

[b]Vaccination [/b]is an important factor here... Its the first inoculation that impairs the pineal gland.

And mind you, the greys are just one of the types of what you referred to as angels, there are as many beings as are different types of animals on earth in the universe and the dimensions

Sorry I diverted, I think its for good.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Abithel:

Demons are of lower planes, that's what makes them extremely ugly and irritating (morbid shapes) to an human sight. All they do is to frighten

a JJC u know.

The planes can also mean dimensions

Humans live in their own planes which at now is ideal for them

The third eye is real, its the pineal gland at the center of the human head at the level of the forehead/Temple.

If everyone's third eye is awakened, we would have known/realized that we don't need a deity that professes to be

God that we must serve or worship in order to attain the so called heaven.

With the third eye, you can see into other planes/dimensions/heavens

With the third eye functioning, humans once again won't be in these confused state we're in.

Know these, the third eye is being deliberately dumbed-down/weakened by the activities and orchestrations of 'the powers that be' - the

so-called oracle of the gods that controls humanity from the on set.

[b]Vaccination [/b]is an important factor here... Its the first inoculation that impairs the pineal gland.

And mind you, the greys are just one of the types of what you referred to as angels, there are as many beings as are different types of animals on earth in the universe and the dimensions

Sorry I diverted, I think its for good.
It is you who Think that Demons are Horrid in their original form..And this ugliness comes from thousands of years of Horrid and ugly perception of them..Whatever you imagine of them,is what they will manifest of for you..As long as Your third eye is not yet functional,you can't behold their true form..Until that is attained,You have no right calling them "ugly"..After all,you don't know the true form of your Soul!!
As for the greys,I know they are the ones masquareding as Yahweh and Angels and a certain Masleh(messiah),whose ultimate aim is to be feeding off the psychic energies of Christians!!
As for other beings,I know they exist..That's why I always laugh at Christians who are brainwashed to believe every evil being is a demon!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Abithel: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
philfearon:

It is you who Think that Demons are Horrid in their original form..And this ugliness comes from thousands of years of Horrid and ugly perception of them..Whatever you imagine of them,is what they will manifest of for you..As long as Your third eye is not yet functional,you can't behold their true form..Until that is attained,You have no right calling them "ugly"..After all,you don't know the true form of your Soul!!
As for the greys,I know they are the ones masquareding as Yahweh and Angels and a certain Masleh(messiah),whose ultimate aim is to be feeding off the psychic energies of Christians!!
As for other beings,I know they exist..That's why I always laugh at Christians who are brainwashed to believe every evil being is a demon!!

Am a christian, and I've heard of different exploits the name of Jesus Christ has wrought...
But nevertheless Christianity doesn't know it all... Instead of them to look out for how to find harmony with whatever is not in their curriculum, they narrow it down to being demonic/devilish.

I find it hard to relate Jesus Christ with the God/Yahweh of the Torah...

I don't know if you believe in reincarnation/past-lives... Through hypnotic regression to people's past-lives, I read about three individuals that lived during Jesus' time. one of them has an awakened third eye, she saw Jesus' aura and said its so huge i.e the enveloping light round-about
him which is very distinct from other enlightened teachers or few Godly individuals she has ever knew... And I think you know the significant of a shining aura on someone's body or head.

One of the other two taught Jesus when Jesus was still little and at such an age also said wonderful things about him.

The other was related to him and she followed him on some of his missionary works, she described Jesus' healing and miracles which she witnessed and learned from ans so on.

During hypnotic regression, the subconscious is what is speaking, it reveals the facts of what the individual experienced in the previous life
just like as if the life/existence is still going on.

okay...

Jesus Christ never made mention of any of the names of God(Yahweh, Elohim). He only talked of the Father.

But has we know it, the Old Testament bible referenced him, and he also said he came to fulfill the law.

Therefore its hard to say he is a cohort with Yahweh

I don't mind if you have any clarification on this.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Abithel:

Am a christian, and I've heard of different exploits the name of Jesus Christ has wrought...
But nevertheless Christianity doesn't know it all... Instead of them to look out for how to find harmony with whatever is not in their curriculum, they narrow it down to being demonic/devilish.

I find it hard to relate Jesus Christ with the God/Yahweh of the Torah...

I don't know if you believe in reincarnation/past-lives... Through hypnotic regression to people's past-lives, I read about three individuals that lived during Jesus' time. one of them has an awakened third eye, she saw Jesus' aura and said its so huge i.e the enveloping light round-about
him which is very distinct from other enlightened teachers or few Godly individuals she has ever knew... And I think you know the significant of a shining aura on someone's body or head.

One of the other two taught Jesus when Jesus was still little and at such an age also said wonderful things about him.

The other was related to him and she followed him on some of his missionary works, she described Jesus' healing and miracles which she witnessed and learned from ans so on.

During hypnotic regression, the subconscious is what is speaking, it reveals the facts of what the individual experienced in the previous life
just like as if the life/existence is still going on.

okay...

Jesus Christ never made mention of any of the names of God(Yahweh, Elohim). He only talked of the Father.

But has we know it, the Old Testament bible referenced him, and he also said he came to fulfill the law.

Therefore its hard to say he is a cohort with Yahweh

I don't mind if you have any clarification on this.
What I am certain of is that the Jesus Christians refer to is a fictitious character who never existed....Maybe the Jesus you are referring to is a human who must have attained the godhead by performing the Magnum Opus;but I don't know him and truthfully speaking,this is my first time of hearing such a person...Will look it up!
Yes too,I believe in reincarnation..
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Abithel: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2014
philfearon:

What I am certain of is that the Jesus Christians refer to is a fictitious character who never existed....Maybe the Jesus you are referring to is a human who must have attained the godhead by performing the Magnum Opus;but I don't know him and truthfully speaking,this is my first time of hearing such a person...Will look it up!
Yes too,I believe in reincarnation..

What gave you that certainty...

How about if he had existed but some things attributed to him are near facts - Virgin birth for example, some kind of miracles he did.

Jesus Christ existed, even the vatican have records of physical descriptions which was reported to the roman king of his time.

Am certain that one of the best way to verify and recall the exact history of the past is through hypnotic regression.

You can look that up too... checkout for Dolores Canon books... Jesus and the Essenes
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Abithel:

What gave you that certainty...
Well,I have read and researched enough to know that he didn't exist...His story is too similar and too familiar with the stories of gods like Dionysus, Odin,etc...It still goes a long way to suffice and support the fact that his story was concocted up to give the christian religion a befitting headman....That's History...
But for the occult,everything Jesus is just some symbols and codes and rituals,except his version of it is corrupted!!

How about if he had existed but some things attributed to him are near facts - Virgin birth for example, some kind of miracles he did.
You are still saying same thing I said.. It still means that the Christian Jesus is not the real thing,which makes him fictitious!

Jesus Christ existed, even the vatican have records of physical descriptions which was reported to the roman king of his time.
Physical descriptions as described by who? His apostles?
They are all part of the set up..How come only one Description of him by his apostles is in the bible? what happened to the rest of the apostles own description and the other disciples too?

Am certain that one of the best way to verify and recall the exact history of the past is through hypnotic regression.
I know,But your mind will have to be attuned for it!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
philfearon:

Well,I have read and researched enough to know that he didn't exist...His story is too similar and too familiar with the stories of gods like Dionysus, Odin,etc...It still goes a long way to suffice and support the fact that his story was concocted up to give the christian religion a befitting headman....That's History...
But for the occult,everything Jesus is just some symbols and codes and rituals,except his version of it is corrupted!!
You are still saying same thing I said.. It still means that the Christian Jesus is not the real thing,which makes him fictitious!
Physical descriptions as described by who? His apostles?
They are all part of the set up..How come only one Description of him by his apostles is in the bible? what happened to the rest of the apostles own description and the other disciples too?
I know,But your mind will have to be attuned for it!
1Cor 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power."
All you have are words, knowledge and informations that you gathered somewhere. But I have seen power.
You know certain things about Jesus from the information you've gathered. But I know the power of Jesus from the life l received through his word.
You can argue words but you can't argue power when you see it in manifestation.
Knowledge can be corrupt and manipulated but the power of God's word remains pure in it manifestation.

Tell me, despite all the knowledge you have gathered about third eye have your third eye open?
Satan's power is always inferior to God's. And the knowledge he gives are useless.

Humble yourself, submit to God and you would know true power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry More Than One Wife?. / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK / Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.