Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? (3056 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by SuNnChNn(f): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2006
Let's hear them
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by iice(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2006
I'll wait and see what the guys say b4 saying ma own. lol (I know you're refering to guys but we ladies have insights to some of these things) grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by diddy4(m): 3:29am On Aug 11, 2006
the day she took me shopping and bought the most expensive cologne for me was the day i knew she got love for me. not my ex oooo, but the girl that wud have come after my ex.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by SuNnChNn(f): 4:45am On Aug 17, 2006
Is Diddy the only guy here? C'mmon guys let's hear y'all
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by jayjaync(f): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2006
HI! smiley
you guys aint mind readers rite? undecided
most of you hardly know when a gurl is in love with you
or even as a crush on you
only few
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by onyegbula(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2006
when you are with another girl you kind of see the contempt on her face (jealous). she will always be pleased to take your calls & atend to you. she does things you rarely see her do to oher guys for you or to you. she shows concern and wants to know about how you are and where you are at any moment. always intrested in pointing out the qualities in you to you or her friends. trys as much as possible to stop you from doing things she doesnt like. Ladies, hope i am correct?
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by ikamefa(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2006
hmmmmmmmmm interesting thread am gon wait for the guys just like @iice got a few things to spew smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by omonozozo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2006
If you know she will die for you then she really loves you.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Busta(f): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2006
no man is worth dying 4
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by iice(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2006
Busta:

no man is worth dying 4
Thanks jare grin
Seriously where are all the guys?
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by HH(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2006
hmmn if she can stay with you everyday without getting bored of you, sometimes she hardly remembers she hasnt eaten all day cuzz shes with you, when shes away she calls always without unmeaningful complain, if u get her, plz keep her
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by onyegbula(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2006
hmmmmm Busta, i know you will love to know that your guy can die for you. so why saying guys are not worth dying for, no talk like that abeg. you want make we vex? some are worth it just like some ladies too.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Fimmy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2006
Busta:

no man is worth dying 4
there are Men worth it
example me
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by lauryn(f): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2006
True, there are some men that are worth dieing for
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by waleleader(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2006
if she laughs at whatever u say even when it makes no sense

if she likes hanging out with you  and talking to you when other girls consider you boring

if she takes sh*t that she wont take from other guys from you

if she likes you no matter how ugly you are

if she is bothered when you don't call her and calls you back

if she looks into your eyes when she talks to you

and a few other things
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Busta(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2006
Fimmy:

there are Men worth it
example me
Prove it Fimmy

onyegbula:

hmmmmm Busta, i know you will love to know that your guy can die for you. so why saying guys are not worth dying for, no talk like that abeg. you want make we vex? some are worth it just like some ladies too.
trust me, no guy would die for a gurl, its all in the mouth. Just answer this question: WOULD U DIE FOR A GURL
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Akinagirl(f): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2006
never die for a guy but live for him.
1. you are all she thinks about, no other man can take your place.
2. she will do things for you that she wont do for other men.
3. you are in her prayers when she goes to bed at night.
im not a guy but i know i have been there, just a little sumthin from a girls point of view. smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by bluenubian(f): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2006
if she tattoos ur name on her @SS
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by lauryn(f): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2006
laugh my friggin lil ass off grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2006
She is in luv wit u if she visits ur family frepuently witout ur notice.
@ Busta:u in particular,cant die 4 a man cuz ur eye don tear&ur mouth wide finish,so 2 luv go hard u.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by waleleader(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2006
@orlaitan, thats a good point there, she absolutely loves you if she likes ur family especially your mum. it takes love for a girl to go see ur parents when youre not there.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by runsaway: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2006
visiting your parents when you're not there doesnt mean she loves u. It means she wants to marry u and she is doing her best to get your family on her side.
She is getting to know her future inlaws
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by waleleader(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2006
why would she wanna marry u if she doesn't love you?
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? by Orlaitan: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2006
@walelead,nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? / When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.