Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed (15929 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
emmatok:

what crime.
thats the question on everybodys lips
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by natureblack(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
donmalcolm21:
shut up, how old are you? Don't discuss about something above your age and pay grade.
thanks a milli,.......you nailed the nigga before he could blab grin grin grin
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by arsetalks(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:

My mister, you're finding it difficult to read and understand simple english.
With the situation at hand, if they were innocent, the headline won't read thus.

And why would they put it that way? They've some ill act which they're working on. Till they're declared innocent, they are NOT!
Headline? What headline? Can you answer these questions?

1. Why were the suspects detained for 10 days?

2. If DSS has put the said building under surveillance for as long as they said why did they have to use torture?

3. If the place is used for card cloning, how come DSS never released the cards that were cloned? Or have they?
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by felixchip(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
arsetalks:
Headline? What headline? Can you answer these questions?

1. Why were the suspects detained for 10 days?

2. If DSS has put the said building under surveillance for as long as they said why did they have to use torture?

3. If the place is used for card cloning, how come DSS never released the cards that were cloned? Or have they?

Why would they detain them for 10 days? That is a regular thing for an average Nigerian. Guess you've never been detained.

And about the cards, do you think APC will be that dumb as to leave everything there? You should know that they'll have insiders who'll let'em know when the DSS is coming for a raid.

Well, I'm not saying they're guilty, but, the way they're going about it seems as if they are.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by xcolanto(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Firefire:

They are crying ahead of the DSS release. grin

Hahahaha as in Ehen! Was scrabbling to find DSS press release only to find out these desperadoes are blowing their trumpet way to loud before the event. Can't wait to read the full details on what DSS got on them. grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Trailblazer1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
APC definitely has something its hiding from the public. It has become clear that APC is not a change from the status quo.
Why are they afraid of the shocking revelation that the DSS has promised?

Afterall, a clear conscience fears no accusation.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Tibins(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
ALL POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME... THEY ARE THERE FOR THEMSELVES & POCKETS.... THEY RULE & WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO CONTINUE TO RULE US.... SEE LAIR MO... HE SECURED TICKET FOR HIS SON INTO LAGOS ASSEMBLY.... SURE IN 2019 ... HE WILL ASPIRE INTO REP OR SENATE.... WE ARE JUST ONLOOKERS.... SHORTLY WE WILL FIGHT OUR SELVES AGAIN FOR HIS SON TO BE ELECTED..... WHEN THEY BRAIN WASH US WE WASTE OUR MB INSULTING ONE ANOTHER.... WISE UP FOLKS

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by swagwu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
good for dem...
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by klyn81: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Whatsz d difference btw lai M and linus mba.....m..m...... They ar all filled with lies.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Kagarko(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
temitemi1:
But they confessed to the crime...

Confession under duress isn't confession.

SSS concocted LIES

May Allah help us in this country.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by kenex4ever(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:
Now, let's face the truth.
One of the line read "as if they're common criminals". This is to say that they accept the fact that they're political criminals and not common criminals. If that is the case, the DSS is right.

On the other hand, they are complaining of torture. Is that not what every Nigerian who has been behind bars experience? You're been hit right from where you're arrested till you get into your own room at the police station.

Again, they're made to sleep on bare floor, and they're annoyed. They were supposed to know they were arrested not picked up for a political summit. If they expect to be given mouka foam, they're on a long thing.

APC = assembly of desperados, so desperate, they want power by all means

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by kenex4ever(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
emmatok:

what crime.
is it dat u can't read or u r high on ...
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
temitemi1:
But they confessed to the crime...
which crime...
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by major466(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
makzeze:
Chelsea gonna loss or draw newcastle tommorrow.
Chelsea fans with thier big mouths.
7:00 pm never do you don drunk finish?
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by double0seven(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:

Why would they detain them for 10 days? That is a regular thing for an average Nigerian. Guess you've never been detained.

And about the cards, do you think APC will be that dumb as to leave everything there? You should know that they'll have insiders who'll let'em know when the DSS is coming for a raid.

Well, I'm not saying they're guilty, but, the way they're going about it seems as if they are.

You are not making any sense; and yes you are saying they are guilty. You said APC is printing PVC cards and have informants inside DSS who informed them of the impending raid, hence APC hide the PVCs they have cloned.

Like I said again, you're are not making any sense at all.

And besides, the court has already given order that the APC DATA CENTER staff in custody of DSS be released. Therefore, presently as we debate this matter, the DSS is disregarding and disobeying a direct court order.

Jonathan is institutionalizing executive impunity and recklessness in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by felixchip(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
double0seven:

You are not making any sense; and yes you are saying they are guilty. You said APC is printing PVC cards and have informants inside DSS who informed them of the impending raid, hence APC hide the PVCs they have cloned.

Like I said again, you're are not making any sense at all.

I don't hide the truth 'cause the political Party I support are in trouble. You do.
That's why I'm not making any sense.

Till they're proved innocent, They are NOT!
Get that into you knowledge drained skull.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by double0seven(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:

I don't hide the truth 'cause the political Party I support are in trouble. You do.
That's why I'm not making any sense.

Till they're proved innocent, They are NOT!
Get that into you knowledge drained skull.

DIDN'T I say you were not making any sense. Guilty till proven innocent. Where ever did you hear this?

So if the police comes to my house and accuses me of drug trafficking, I have to start running about looking for a way to prove my innocence.

Is not the my accusers responsibility to prove that I'm as guilty as charged. You obviously know nothing about what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by aryzgreat: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
See as liar muhammed is blabbing as if He was there, Why the panicked if apc is not guilty as alleged. Allow dss release their statement after inveszigation then u can contest it.

Now they are already shouting even before the press release.

Criminal party.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by felixchip(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
double0seven:

DIDN'T I say you were not making any sense. Guilty till proven innocent. Where ever did you hear this?

So if the police comes to my house and accuses me of drug trafficking, I have to start running about looking for a way to prove my innocence.

Is not the my accusers responsibility to prove that I'm as guilty as charged. You obviously know nothing about what you are talking about.

Buhahaha. So, let's be Frank, how old are you? 'Cause you sound more like a teen.
If you're acccused of drug trafficking and detained, you're not innocent until after they're done with their interrogations and investigations and conclude you are innocent.

If you think otherwise, sue them to court and prove your innocence. PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by double0seven(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:

Buhahaha. So, let's be Frank, how old are you? 'Cause you sound more like a teen.
If you're acccused of drug trafficking and detained, you're not innocent until after they're done with their interrogations and investigations and conclude you are innocent.

If you think otherwise, sue them to court and prove your innocence. PERIOD!

it's obvious you are so used to the impunity and disregard for the rule of law of the agencies of the executive arm of government that you can't even tell what's right from what's wrong again.

So what if it takes them two years to conduct that investigation? You see how brilliant you are?!

And did you miss the part where I said there is already a court order that those men and women be released.

it's futile trying argue with you.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by felixchip(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
double0seven:

it's obvious you are so used to the impunity and disregard for the rule of law of the agencies of the executive arm of government that you can't even tell what's right from what's wrong again.

So what if it takes them two years to conduct that investigation? You see how brilliant you are?!

You see what I said earlier on, you find it difficult to read and understand simple English.

If you want to prove your innocence, sue them. PERIOD.
Or you didn't see that line?
Buahahaha. Chill my guy.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by sunnyotunsman: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Trying to save face.Dont ever believe anything that comes from lair because he plays politics with serious issues.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
sunnyotunsman:
Trying to save face.Dont ever believe anything that comes from lair because he plays politics with serious issues.
[color=#006600][/color]

Lai Mohammed has been unexplainably silent since last week until he released this statement . Something tell me say yawa don gas. E be like say APC don enter one-chance.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't even need to read this
Once it was from liar MOCKED-MED
I know it full of lies
APC rarely use him expect issue affecting them
The sabi look for loopholes to back his claim
D guy na glorified liar

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by nationwide1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kinkale:
I smell lies...
Me too. Lai Mohammed is well known for lying.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by valleygirl: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Remember Lai Muhammad earlier said, the DSS do not have access to the server because they don't have the password, I guess it was the password they forced the data officers to confess or disclose.

Secondly, why must Lai pre-empt the DSS, is he afraid of what may be revealed and preparing ground to discredit it? Thankfully, he has not said what DSS will reveal is a lie except that it was obtained by force. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by valleygirl: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
double0seven:

And did you miss the part where I said there is already a court order that those men and women be released.

The DSS has not breached any law on the raid of the Data center. All they need to search the place is a search warrant and they said they went with one. The reason APC finds it difficult to sue them except for the enforcement of the fundamental rights of the detained officers.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by anishe(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Call me a bastard if APC stands a
year..... Doyin Okupe.
APC is now a year and some
months....
Pls what is the new name of
Doyin Okupe?
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by double0seven(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
valleygirl:

The DSS has not breached any law on the raid of the Data center. All they need to search the place is a search warrant and they said they went with one. The reason APC finds it difficult to sue them except for the enforcement of the fundamental rights of the detained officers.

Do you people have a thinking brain at all? The court gave an order that the DSS have no justifiable/legal grounds to detain those guys. Despite the court order, the DSS is still detaining them illegally even as we speak.

Which begs the question as to what exactly constitutes breaching the law in your book?

APC just wants their staff out. They don't have time to waste suing an agency who does not obey court orders; at least not in this case. Those men and women have fathers mothers, wives, husbands and children. Is APC supposed to just leave them to their faith?

Even if u must support a wrong thing, try do am with some tact and sense.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Nctrice(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Big lies from the pit of hell! The DSS would threat no one Like that! Only people that don't know how the DSS is structured would believe this Poo by Lai Muhammed

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by isrecole: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Lai Mohammed is a liar and a dramatist. All he has said is to wipe up sentiment and nothing more. Why did Lai Mohammed dig up from the archives a UN Convention to which Nigeria is a signatory? It is elementary that duress is a defence in the denial of a confessional statement and Lai Mohammed ought to know this. Why can't they wait till the suspects are charged to Court? APC should not mix politics with criminality,this is what APC is doing in this matter. APC should know that Nigerians know the truth no matter the tricks employed by APC.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by valleygirl: 2:19am On Dec 06, 2014
double0seven:

Do you people have a thinking brain at all? The court gave an order that the DSS have no justifiable/legal grounds to detain those guys. Despite the court order, the DSS is still detaining them illegally even as we speak.

Which begs the question as to what exactly constitutes breaching the law in your book?

APC just wants their staff out. They don't have time to waste suing an agency who does not obey court orders; at least not in this case. Those men and women have fathers mothers, wives, husbands and children. Is APC supposed to just leave them to their faith?

Even if u must support a wrong thing, try do am with some tact and sense.
Wish you understand better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) / Why We Increased Hate Speech Fine To N5 Million ― Lai Mohammed / Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.