Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed (15913 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by morefire: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
pdp vs apc

what round are we now...

let me grab a bottle of Orijin
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by emalek86(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
b
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Ikonz(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is highly undemocratic & reeks of a remote-contolled harassment
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by nnachukz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
So they actually confessed? Somebody should tell us the truth about what happened in that centre.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by ypeace: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
First is how does Lai Muhammed knows this? Any pix or video to drive home his claim? But then if this is true, i hope its not though, then........ Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by afolajohn521(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by brainpower(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Did he confess to the crime? We all know that even if APC is in power, they will still use thesame method of turture. Nigeria is so crude with their torture systems. Look at our prisons and that reminds me, no politician has ever told us what he intends to do about decongestion of prison and better treatment of inmates and detainees.
I believe all these calls of humanity will end as soon as the winner of the elections is declared next year. There won't be Lai Mohammed till 2018. Let him sue the DSS to court if he is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by blym4real: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Interesting
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigeria heading towards a Revolution.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Rhozabeth(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
This administration reminds me of Abacha!
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Undisputed001(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Imagine that height of irresponsibility on the part of DSS men. They are excellent at acting PDP script but very poor at their statutory responsibility.We will not be intimidated. When the time to tackle them they will see hell. They will recieve Laurent Gbagbo Treatment. Bunch of
Imbeciles.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
LIE MOHAMED THE CHIEF APC PROPAGANDIST

I hail the! grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na today them Don don dey torture people?....

He just had to add "pregnant woman " knowing how sensitive Nigerians are......rubbish...

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Undisputed001:
Imagine that height of irresponsibility on the part of DSS men. They are excellent at acting PDP script but very poor at their statutory responsibility.We will not be intimidated. When the time to tackle them they will see hell. They will recieve Laurent Gbagbo Treatment. Bunch of
Imbeciles.

When you make your noise finish, you'll lie down and sleep

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
nnachukz:
So they actually confessed? Somebody should tell us the truth about what happened in that centre.

They are crying ahead of the DSS release. grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Jostico:
grin grin

se ya life?

y do you keep tab of Nairaland member, you should be the one to look at your life
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Curlieweed: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mohammad Bin Lying

6 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by opeeddy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
temitemi1:
But they confessed to the crime...
Is confession under duress a useful piece of information? Every sane human gat to be ashamed of this animalistic and inhuman treatment DSS operatives are giving these people in the name of partisan politics in favor of drowning administration.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by EbirichBen(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lia the Liar

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by donmalcolm21(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
I think they have a case to answer with the way APC doesn't want the matter to receive adequate attention, the APC I know would have demonstrated in every nooks and cranny of this country

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by donmalcolm21(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Rhozabeth:
This administration reminds me of Abacha!
shut up, how old are you? Don't discuss about something above your age and pay grade.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by natureblack(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
temitemi1:
the post never affirmed to that undecided
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by manutdadex(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
Jona is desperate
DSS jona lap dog will do anything for his boss.
any way Apc until pdp stop manipulating human being
apc and pdp fite na like fite btw an handicap and an able man...no mata wat d handicapd has done, he always win because he wil plead and shout d more even though he is at fault..apc(d handicapd) wil always go to d media first.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Lilimax(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
APC and PDP, keep on deceiving yourselves embarassed
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by arsetalks(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:
Now, let's face the truth.
One of the line read "as if they're common criminals". This is to say that they accept the fact that they're political criminals and not common criminals. If that is the case, the DSS is right.
You have comprehension problem it seems? Not an insult but an observation. That statement is another way of saying they are been tortured without indictment which is not allowed.

On the other hand, they are complaining of torture. Is that not what every Nigerian who has been behind bars experience? You're been hit right from where you're arrested till you get into your own room at the police station.

Again, they're made to sleep on bare floor, and they're annoyed. They were supposed to know they were arrested not picked up for a political summit. If they expect to be given mouka foam, they're on a long thing.

Why must they be detained for 10 days? Is that what the law of the land that they claim to be enforcing say? Let's learn to be objective please. GEJ is using the police and DSS to bring the nation on it kneels and the anarchy he is calling for, if he gets it, we all we suffer it.

It is a big space, live, lets live.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Donmarrius: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes its me Donmarrius.

I av' never been pro-APC,but am an activist,hence,if it is true these people were tortured to obtain confession,i TOTALLY CONDEM,as its against the law.
BTW,DSS earlier said that they av' 'been' monitoring the place for weeks,before storming there.which means,they must have had enough evidence to prosecute those arrested,therefore,i see no reason for the torture.

Again,those saying but they confessed may i remind you,incase you fall a victim someday,that ANY CONFESSION OBTAINED UNDER TORTURE,IS NULL AND VOID BEFORE THE LAW as the law,does not recognize 'torture' as a way of obtaining evidence,but rather proper investigation is.That is why,in a civiled society,an 'accused' is a free man,unless evidently proven otherwise.

And to you Mr.liar mohammed,i av' never learn to trust you,let those tortured prove it.But if you have evidence,stop whinning like a tata,lets see you in court.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
temitemi1:
yes but under duress
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by aljharem(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
But they are confessing to the crime. Opari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by felixchip(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
arsetalks:
You have comprehension problem it seems? Not an insult but an observation. That statement is another way of saying they are been tortured without indictment which is not allowed.

Why must they be detained for 10 days? Is that what the law of the land that they claim to be enforcing say? Let's learn to be objective please. GEJ is using the police and DSS to bring the nation on it kneels and the anarchy he is calling for, if he gets it, we all we suffer it.

It is a big space, live, lets live.

My mister, you're finding it difficult to read and understand simple english.
With the situation at hand, if they were innocent, the headline won't read thus.

And why would they put it that way? They've some ill act which they're working on. Till they're declared innocent, they are NOT!

1 Like

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by makzeze: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chelsea gonna loss or draw newcastle tommorrow.
Chelsea fans with thier big mouths.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by natureblack(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Undisputed001:
Imbeciles.
much as I abhor the use of torture in interrogation,what proof(s) has Lai Mohammed tendered to collaborate his claims ..........words of mouth ......huh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / Atiku Vs Orphan: Setting The Record Straight / Lagos Debt Management Office Visits The State's Blue Line Light Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.