Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed (15914 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
lying lies in the atmosphere!! I never trust the media, they got no professional journalist.
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Precide(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Hope y'all are 2ru wit ya c'ment coz i came to read commentz
Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Habeyy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
felixchip:
Now, let's face the truth.
One of the line read "as if they're common criminals". This is to say that they accept the fact that they're political criminals and not common criminals. If that is the case, the DSS is right.

On the other hand, they are complaining of torture. Is that not what every Nigerian who has been behind bars experience? You're been hit right from where you're arrested till you get into your own room at the police station.

Again, they're made to sleep on bare floor, and they're annoyed. They were supposed to know they were arrested not picked up for a political summit. If they expect to be given mouka foam, they're on a long thing.

no mind dem " as if they were common criminals" got me wonder,do this folks go through there press release before reading it to do public.....still can't stop laughing in greek grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed by Princewill1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
MANY THANKS TO THE DSS!!
I was the first to advice DSS to torture those staff till they confess on the other thread last month.
Good to know that they did that. Weldone DSS!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Orphan: Setting The Record Straight / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealer, Intercepts Cocaine, Meth, Illicit Substances / FG Bars States From Bank Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.