Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? (859 Views)

How To Collect A Bae Number Sharperly / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by peren: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
My colleague just brought his dilemma to our office, he says he recently found the contact of an ex girl-friend of his and they got talking, she found out that he wasn't doing as good as she and offered to buy him a car. She is married with 2 kids and he is also married with 3 kids. He is greatly tempted? Should he take the car or not?
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by AJ01(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Is he a learner
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by lukuluku101(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Why would he NOT collect it? Is she asking for "favours" in return? It'll only be a problem if he keeps asking her for assistance afterwards. Therefore, if he's the business-minded kind, he'd better ask for the money instead.

1 Like

Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by peren: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2014
AJ01:
Is he a learner

does that mean he should or not take the gift?
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by iceberylin(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Its a Gift Bro grin
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by AJ01(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2014
peren:

does that mean he should or not take the gift?
he should..after she is not making advances to him..and besides he needs it due to his financial status...
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by justmag(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Then wat wud he say to his wife?? Are u gonna be like....."Honey!! I just got this car from my EX! It's perfect for the family. Do you like?? grin"" ...if she is a real woman she will kick ya ass to the curb. angry....sometimes I wonder why type of girls or women these ppl mess with.
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by peren: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2014
justmag:
Then wat wud he say to his wife?? Are u gonna be..."Honey!! I just got this car! It's perfect for the family. Do you like?? grin"" ...if she is a real woman she will kick ya ass to the curb. angry

He said he could talk his wife into understanding, so according to him that would not really be an issue.
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by peren: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
lukuluku101:
Why would he NOT collect it? Is she asking for "favours" in return? It'll only be a problem if he keeps asking her for assistance afterwards. Therefore, if he's the business-minded kind, he'd better ask for the money instead.

She is not asking for any favours in return, and he didn't even ask for the assistance it was offered.
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by IamLEGEND1: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by justmag(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2014
peren:

He said he could talk his wife into understanding, so according to him that would not really be an issue.

What He thinks she would be okay with that?? Really?? shocked shocked This sounds like a movie. I would pay to see how she would react to that!! Please!! Where can I watch this movie grin
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2014
If he collect it,he wl be a slave to d woman.
HE SHOULD NOT COLLECT IT
Re: Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? by nickz(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2014
collect it
its ya pensionsad
nuff said

(1) (Reply)

Guys, These Are The Kind Of Ladies You Should Marry / HELP! Snoring Is Destroying A Friend's Self Esteem / Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.