Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed (985 Views)

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire / Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by PastorPLC: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
Two unidentified evil men unleashed cruelty on the family of one Mutiu Nurein, over the weekend in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, killing five children. The unidentified men waited for Nurein and his wives to leave home for the day’s business and hoarded his six children into the booth of the man’s parked car and disappeared.

Check link and read how people with conscience behave like mad people.  Killing children this way.  Wickedness, evil in Nigeria.  Shame to Nigeria.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/

Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
Be it in maiduguri, Aba ngwa or Ikpetu-nle; murder is murder and should be punishable. The only difference is that in Ekiti, it was carried out by unknown beasts, while the ones in the north are carried out by known jihadists that are allowed to walk free only to come back to slash more throats after some months.
One day, monkey go go market, e no go return. angry
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by RedHotChic(f): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
Be it in maiduguri, Aba ngwa or Ikpetu-nle; murder is murder and should be punishable. The only difference is that in Ekiti, it was carried out by unknown beasts, while the ones in the north are carried out by known jihadists that are allowed to walk free only to come back to slash more throats after some months.
One day, monkey go go market, e no go retur
there is a very big difference here. Gunmen unleashed terror on a particular family they knew is totally different from a group rushing to agboju market for example with machetes and start butchering people randomly.

What happened in Ekiti can happen in China, Russia, US etc . The target could be their dad, who had an initial whatever with them but Kayode and co were massacred over something very unrelated to them. You and I know that a 1 hr action from Jihadists can leave 200 dead and no gunman or assassin can achieve that. The smaller the number of insane people in our society, the better.

Meanwhile, RIP to these lovely kids and may their guardians have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by RibaduFan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
What happened in Ekiti was perpetuated by Northerners. Wallai Gaski.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
yemmyse:

What happened in Ekiti was perpetuated by Northerners. Wallai Gaski.

I want to time stap this stupid post. Again spreading deceit is how you speed up the process of another riot.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by RibaduFan(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
Josboy

prove me wrong. Who else has the history of senseless violence? who else kills over trivial matters? who else delights in killing? Who else has an uncanny penchant for killing people in their prime?
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
10,000 people have died due to sectarian violence since 1999.
Do yo know how many have died in South Nigeria to claims of being witches?
Killings happen all over Nigeria, it would be absurd to blame this on the Hausa. You people are not even rational at all, your emotions are getting the best of you.
But I can not blame you, what the Hausa in Jos did was wrong. And re-enforces negative stereotypes about our Muslim brothers
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
Who ever said the murder(s) of those children will go free does not know anything yet.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by grafikdon: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2008
Redhotchic, you and Nuzo are saying the same thing. . . just incase you're trying to ''challenge'' his post.

PASTOR PLC, I think your title is inappropriate and inflammatory.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by PastorPLC: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2008
grafikdon:

Redhotchic, you and Nuzo are saying the same thing. . . just incase you're trying to ''challenge'' his post.

How is it inappropriate and infammatory? Can you tell the father of those children that what happened to Jos was more grievous than what happened to him? Just that you are not the father of those children, and that is the only reason you may feel that Jos killing was more serious. To that man, what happened to Jos was a child's play to what happened to him. It was another Jos in Ekiti.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by grafikdon: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2008
The title is inappropriate and you know it. NO, the Ekiti tragedy is not ''inferior'' to Jos senseless Massacre . . . And yes If I were the girls' father, some people are going to get their nuts cut off and stuffed in their asses. . . actually, right now, I feel that way.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2008
grafikdon:

Why bother yourself, after all she has to touch my tail even if we agree on a particular issue. She wont be herself if she doesnt.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by JJYOU: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2008
they are showing nigerian morality and the senseless disregard for the santity of human lives. what a shame. innocent kids.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by RedHotChic(f): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2008

There is a difference between few assailants unleashing terror and a multitude of ignorant men unleashing the same terror. The Ekiti terrorists did theirs for reasons best known to them and they know it's not right but the jihadists actually think that what they did is right and are ready to do it again over and over again.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by grafikdon: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2008
*Sigh*. . .
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

There is a difference between few assailants unleashing terror and a multitude of ignorant men unleashing the same terror. The Ekiti terrorists did theirs for reasons best known to them and they know it's not right but the jihadists actually think that what they did is right and are ready to do it again over and over again.

I guess your know their human behavior very well, oh yeah they are all a barbaric bunch. Sucks when killings happen in your back yard and your quick to justify them undecided
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by bawomolo(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2008
ha you guys are polluting all the threads.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:24am On Dec 03, 2008
bawo, who be that succulent babe in you picture grin grin
In the words of Superman ' she looks suyalicious' tongue
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 03, 2008
bawomolo:

ha you guys are polluting all the threads.

Does stating the facts mean pollution to you or do you want people to go about shouting "one nigeria" when its clear that its the biggest lie of the century? undecided
Throw more light on this pollution thing bawo. .
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by MrCrackles(m): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2008
Another horror story in Naija!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by JJYOU: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

Another horror story in Naija!!!! shocked shocked shocked
that is what nigerians do best. EVIL and wickedness. i bet these idiots will say some form of prayers or worship some deity. twisted minds
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Dec 03, 2008
They will go home and eat with their own wives and kids, like nothing ever happened!! They will thank God for allowing them see another day and how wonderful their lives are. North or south, we have thousands of murderers walking the streets free.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Jarus(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2008
This is height of wickedness. Poor, helpless children. Haba.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by hollandis(f): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Who ever said the murder(s) of those children will go free does not know anything yet.

They will baby
This is Nigeria.
Re: Another Jos In Ekiti As Five Children Killed by Muza(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2008
the worst and sad part is that the parents might not get justice sad
Nigeria is a joke but I want to see how this case will go.
Just killing small innocent children that dont know anything,chei cry

Justice must be done,May their soul rest in peace cry

(1) (Reply)

[i][b]2009 Predictions / Soludo In His Own Words! / The Moon May Crash Into Nigeria - 243nxet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.