Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

7 Signs To Note If She's Inlove With You When Being Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Note If She's Inlove With You When Being Friendzone (642 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs To Note If She's Inlove With You When Being Friendzone by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
for the guys who are trying to end the relationship between a girl dat u love bcus u are been friedsone,this are sign u should observe b4 quiting,if she quilty of all the sign,then try harder bcus she is into you.
(1)testing you-this is the moment when mayb she has heard about you dating sm1 b4,she will try pursauding you to go back to dat girl,my broda dnt ooo,she just wanna c hw u will react,she wanna c if u stil av feelings for the ex
(2)depend on you to solve her problems-when she always ask you to do smthing others cant do for her,doing smthing she dnt want others to kn about with you,then she's into u bro.
(3)asking you to prepare her launch-mayb when cumin frm a long journey,she asked you to prepare launch for her,that means she is probably thinking about you and wanna be with you.my bro she is in love ooo
(4)she makes you jealous-if she hook up with ur friends or the guy u kns dat is also after her,when u are around,she wanna c if u will b jealous to kn if u r in love or stil in love with her,probably she will b thinkin about you all through her time being spent with the guy.
(5)visiting you again after leavin angrily the last time-if she visited you again after leavin angrily bcus u try luring her to hav sex with you,without pleading to her.then my broda she rili thinks d same way with you but she is nt secured.
(6)jealous-if u notice she always jealous,nt feeling comfortable,always looking @ you,wen u are with a girl,most importantly ur ex,den my guy u are more than a friend to her.
(7)she goes out with you-if she is happy when you to are going out together,mayb just walkin down the street or going to the cinema,she is happy bcus she want others girls to notice about you two
Re: 7 Signs To Note If She's Inlove With You When Being Friendzone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bro you have some spelling issues

Modify your post abeg b4 you will receive more insult
Re: 7 Signs To Note If She's Inlove With You When Being Friendzone by vizboy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please leave Us Alone.

Signed

President

Friendzoned Guys Association Of Nigeria (FZGAON)
Re: 7 Signs To Note If She's Inlove With You When Being Friendzone by IamLEGEND1: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
depends on you to solve her problems?

i thought we had a word for that?

oh yes

maga-ism

(1) (Reply)

Is I Love You Just A Normal Word / Taming Jealousy Before It Ruins Your Relationship / What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.