Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death (45775 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
THE MAN HAS USED HER FOR RITUALS....
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Vicotex(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
betatalk:

Are you serious who said anything like seducing ?
Let's assume we follow ur lame thought how on earth can a father say he was seduced by his child. Abomination, personally I feel he should locked up for the rest of his miserable life or capital punishment.

Unbelievable that you can reason so low
feel free to spit shit.
Good move by the dad.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmmm. May God have mercy and save us from animals in human form.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by nifesi01(f): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
when you go day wear some useless cloth in front of yah papa way him wife don run commot
So u can do that to ur daughter because she wears skimpy dresses instead of correcting her?...that's not an excuse friend
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by pawesome(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
And after,d Ediot,Pervascious,Dreaded,Sick Bastard go blame d Devil...
BTW,with all dis tins wey de happen,y b say d Devil neva giv up?
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Atk1nson(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
A disgrace to fatherhood.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by JEITO: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abomination ke! This is why things like this still happen; because victims are pressurised not to speak out for cultural/religious reasons. Shey the father didn't know his action was abominable

All those shielding him should be arrested until they are willing to bring him out angry

Good move from this young girl. Victims should be brave enough to report to the appropriate authority and organisations like this should be publicised more so that victims can reach help centres easily.

Btw, matters like this is what should be getting priority on this forum and not adaeze yobo sharing her chats with her husband. angry
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Note To Self

If it's ever permissible to handle a gun without being military or paramilitary.........

If it's ever allowed to shoot just one person in my life time.

Please remind me to shoot a bloated, he-goat, paedophilic, uncircumcised heifer rapist, walking in human skin.

Posts like this are darn sickening.

*Spat*
Tufiaaaakwa!

I agree with everything u said except the uncircumcised part. Do u know more than half the world population is uncircumcised?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by samplegirl(f): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
I seriously wonder how a man will have sexual attraction to her own daughter which in other words is her blood. I find it difficult to find the right adjectives to describe some acts.

I feel sorry for the girl anyway but I feel more sorry for the man.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Dreyl(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Note To Self

If it's ever permissible to handle a gun without being military or paramilitary.........

If it's ever allowed to shoot just one person in my life time.

Please remind me to shoot a bloated, he-goat, paedophilic, uncircumcised heifer rapist, walking in human skin.

Posts like this are darn sickening.

*Spat*
Tufiaaaakwa!

i they tell you,that e-diot of a father don't deserve to live in this planet earth,what a fvcked up world that we are!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by femi4: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
when you go day wear some useless cloth in front of yah papa way him wife don run commot
Oponu!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by femi4: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vicotex:
But the gal take style enjoy her fada dick sha
Daft!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by hasshams: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmn I can see women has d loudest voice speaking with all hatred in their hearts when making cmments about this issue. Leave your lives according to the ways of Allah your creator,the creator of heavens and earth.Allah created you,knows you morethan your self he gave you simple rules on how to leave ur life.but u ignorantly(sm times sentimentally) turn ur back at It, 4 instance one of d rules as a lady is to cover ur body completely at least if you cannot wear hijab when leaving ur homes,but you said u can't do it.u don't believe in his way,u don't even believe that he is the one that created you, you prefer as a lady to walk around without cover like men does .u believe notn will happen to u, u believe no man will hv lust over your body talkless of even harrassing you. please stop wondering and surprising when things like this keeps happening let's go back to our lord and follow his rules
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by justynneke(f): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
laykorn:
Lawd! These stories give me stomach aches. When I try to imagine things. A father,a fat one on a 14 year old. God! I'm in tears. This is so disheartening.

When will these things end God?

Ayamlaykorn
What is 'lawd'?
Abeg Lord is Lord and notin else biko
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
femi4:
Oponu!

we gat a living testimony here
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
nifesi01:

So u can do that to ur daughter because she wears skimpy dresses instead of correcting her?...that's not an excuse friend

I never supported that! m just tackling the temptation
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by femi4: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
hasshams:
Hmmn I can see women has d loudest voice speaking with all hatred in their hearts when making cmments about this issue. Leave your lives according to the ways of Allah your creator,the creator of heavens and earth.Allah created you,knows you morethan your self he gave you simple rules on how to leave ur life.but u ignorantly(sm times sentimentally) turn ur back at It, 4 instance one of d rules as a lady is to cover ur body completely at least if you cannot wear hijab when leaving ur homes,but you said u can't do it.u don't believe in his way,u don't even believe that he is the one that created you, you prefer as a lady to walk around without cover like men does .u believe notn will happen to u, u believe no man will hv lust over your body talkless of even harrassing you. please stop wondering and surprising when things like this keeps happening let's go back to our lord and follow his rules
Did you read the story at all? This is child abuse for christ sake. How can a man lust after kids?
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
blesseddivah:

Sometimes I wonder if some people have Brians in their clueless heads...
TF

I wonder if you know sarcasm
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by omonla555: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is UZOR's father is Yoruba man, some mad people will sit writting evil against Yoruba.

Thunder fire all of una.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vicotex:
motherfucker wtf is this.
Ignorance is Bliss mah Nigga

Sick pervert
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
streetzdreamz:
dunno d best adjective to use for ya,lemme just go with *silly*,I mean wat sorta excuse is dat? For a 14yrs old,dressing in a revealing way right? Revealing what if I may ask?mtcheeeeeew u nt only silly u mumu join self!! A full grown female,walking unclad in d presence of her dad,shudnt stimulate any iota of hormones in a sane and real father!@topic d man oughta be pelted with stones n anything within sight,in cases like dis I prefer jungle justice dan hand em over to d authorities.!

no need to vex all this on me, please ooga that comment was suppose be sarcasm nd you took it up, Abeg make I take back my word oh
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
slap1:
Are you OK?

so much for this comment! a beg I take back ma words Useless Father
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Upjosventures:
THE MAN HAS USED HER FOR RITUALS....

Did you school in UGANDA?

Rules of concord
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Gorgeous58(f): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nah GOD go judge that man
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by abubkhr: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Just recently i read a post about a Man who pound and inflict wounds using machete because she denied him sex and one idiot started insulting the man's religion saying "a wife is considered a slave etc" and now what can he say about this incident? Shame on him.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by UjSizzle(f): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why are people so quick to cover up evil?
If that little girl hadn't known better, she'd listen to that woman's advice and have her father rape her every darn day.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Crazy he goat of a father. Too bad n wicked
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by bukatyne(f): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
hasshams:

Keep your dirty mouth shut undecided

So men are so senseless and fooli.sh that instead of them to correct a wayward child (if she was), they r.ape her?

Are you alright?

We have a lot of sick people agmost us.

Another poster said the girl seduced her father... How can a daughter seduce her father? Is the man not stronger than she is?

Did she drug him?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
I won't be suprised if the man is a nairalander. Sane and Responsible men are going extinct day by day. Imagine those women trying to conceal the matter as if that will help the psychological state of the girl. No wonder the society is all messed up. Everyone keeps averting justice and pretending like all is well.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Vikky014(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
ur thinking faculty is so low

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
hasshams:
What is this one saying? Are you justifying the act or what? Chibok girls wey cover body from head to toe,why were they taken by your own brothers Your sisters with hijab that are carrying bombs only to get caught are they better than any woman that leaves her head bare? We are not stupid, even some of your brothers have confessed that some of yours sisters sleep with them before they ever think of marriage so who is fooling who. Mallam park well jare!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vikky014:
ur thinking faculty is so low
I can see how yours widens beyond d horizon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing / How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.