Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency (660 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Ahead 2015 General Elections Fashola Hits FG, TAN In A Very Hard Way / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Email: info@brfashola.org

Dear Fashola,

Can you do Nigerians a favour and pair with Donald Duke as Vice Presidential Candidate and look for a neutral party and contest?

We all know Tinubu does not have the level of integrity, intellectual capacity and carry through required to lead or present a credible candidate to lead.

Buhari succeeded primarily because of Idi Agbon. If they say you cannot represent Nigeria as Buhari's vice president I am sorry to tell you that Buhari will lose. You are the only sure guarantee he will win convincingly enough to prevent margins that can easily be rigged.

If you do not contest you are likely going into political oblivion except if you move/decamp to PDP whereby the 'Star' of APC has left.

APC has built its reputation largely on your shoulders. Forget that Tinubu brought you to limelight, it took personal virtue, strong will and serious pressure for you to achieve and attain your credentials which are used as samples/models of a working city in a developing Economy by the international community.

The best you can be even if APC wins is a Minister. But they will not. South-South PDP, South East PDP (BOTH GUARANTEED, THIS IS WHERE GUARANTEES END AND POLITICKING BEGINS>>>wink North Central PDP, North East No Elections, North West 50-50, South West Divided cos of Fayose, Akala, Mimiko and Obasanjo's tergiversate nature. If you assume you are still young, be rest assured the North will not let go of power within 8 years once they touch it. (I was born in the North, I know what they are saying about return to power and the return of Northern Oligarchic/Hegemonic tendencies)

Buhari will not win convincingly. Probably the president (Goodluck) might not too.

The vote will be determined and defended by the youth. A Fashola/Duke ticket is one we are ready to push, attain and defend with our sweat (and likely substances thicker than sweat if need be!) in order to GUARANTEE a future for children we are yet to have.

Fashola handlers of this email address should make sure this gets to him.

Our dreams cannot be aborted by men bereft of the intellectual jingoism for carry through. Duke made a mark. You made a bigger mark. Few Nigerian leaders have left such strong traits in their performances in our mid and recent history.

If you will declare we can raise billions of Naira for you. But truly come out and declare.

Fashola handlers of this email address should make sure this gets to him.

Danlami
Re: 2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency by morefire: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
i will vote a duke and fash anyday any time no matter the party

my friends and brothers would also
Re: 2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency by motherlode: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Forget about sentiments i agree with you then Nigeria will become somewhere like a mini DUBAI because of duke's expertise in tourism for instance is legacy in cross-river state and Fashola's intelligence financially and in infrastructural development.
If i may be right?! undecided

Quotes are welcomed but don't abuse me! cheesy
Re: 2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency by Elcemento(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one OP. but it is almost an impossible task for anybody without a strong party structure to win an election in this country.Even the men you are calling upon know this.
Re: 2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency by jokinexcel(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op, that will be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria . It's a nice collabo
Re: 2015 Elections Fashola Vs Duke Presidency by ALAYORMII: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Well said bur its easier said than done

(1) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Disowns His Children Accuse Them Of Stealing Corpse Of Dead Son. / If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change / 101 Reasons Why Gen. Mohammed Buhari Is The Answer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.