Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57315 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
fembizz:

Let any newbie come out and show you how I scammed him or asked him to pay during the golden period.
There are many lessons to learn in life... Which discipline is one of them. Stay blessed.

Fembiz, pls, is N1000 okay for d donation to become a whatapp member? if yes do we donate wit recharge card or tru d bank?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wat another wonderful day. My TP has been hit once again. My account is really growing. Femi, ur strategy is the best so far. Thanks.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Fmdipo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
God punished my Broker today, my broker restricted my account to some values to place buy order. So I could not place the buy order with the values I wanted. With faith, I placed only sell stop order which was later activated first and hit TP... God pass my broker

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Another great day.

Profit taken

Baba God, I thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by saudatu(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
TP HIT Thank you boss.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by lanregidi: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
@Femibiz,,,pls kindly concentrate on your signals business and forget those idiot trying to derail your attention...

I will not be surprise if u are reported to "survey prof",,,and they will start labelling u a fraud,,,bunch of fake people on nairaland including those who claimed to be investigating fraudulent OP on nairaland.

Forex is real and a very good business..

In the past I trusted people to trade for me and I lost out very big,,learnt my lesson and decided to move and trade all by myself..

Pls keep ur signals flowing,,am also benefiting from it and u are 100% real,,
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mattybaby: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by saudatu(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Who know the best trader in Nigeria?

It's Fembiz.............. once more TP hit.
kudos
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Another TP hit for today. Thank God for another wonderful week. Femi, u r a forex genius.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxgal: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks for this great signal tp hit.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wow... A wonderful week

A trades yield profit for the whole week

All glory to God
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wow...... A wonderful week

All trades produces profit

All glory to God

Thanks Oga Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Danny4show(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2015
profitbank:
I want to build up a successful Forex group with a least 1000 Forex member who are ready to kneel the market and make honest money in Forex trading, irrespective of his or her trading experience , whether you are a professional , novices or a leaner. All you need to do is to reply this post with your email address and phone number, so that i can reach directly . if you like this idea do Help spread the new to those who have ever loosed before in Forex market , encourage them to joint this group because this is the time recover all that they (most Nigerians gave-up in the market) lost in Forex trading , as so as we are all up to 1000 members I will kick up this group by sharing position to different member in the group and that will be the end of your lose in Forex market. every member of our group can look Forex market in the face and say am kneeling you this years.
BEAUTIFUL TRADERS OUT THERE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOINT THIS GROUP Because TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCESS .
IS ALL SIMPLE REPLY this post with email address and phone number
this group will go on whatsap and Facebook soon
giftedbank@yahoo.com
God bless you for this wonderful idea sir..inshort i believe this will go a long way...here is my email and phone number....(ayejotod@gmail.com 07068013492..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by majilv(f): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
profitbank:
I want to build up a successful Forex group with a least 1000 Forex member who are ready to kneel the market and make honest money in Forex trading, irrespective of his or her trading experience , whether you are a professional , novices or a leaner. All you need to do is to reply this post with your email address and phone number, so that i can reach directly . if you like this idea do Help spread the new to those who have ever loosed before in Forex market , encourage them to joint this group because this is the time recover all that they (most Nigerians gave-up in the market) lost in Forex trading , as so as we are all up to 1000 members I will kick up this group by sharing position to different member in the group and that will be the end of your lose in Forex market. every member of our group can look Forex market in the face and say am kneeling you this years.
BEAUTIFUL TRADERS OUT THERE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOINT THIS GROUP Because TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCESS .
giftedbank@yahoo.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
lanregidi:
@Femibiz,,,pls kindly concentrate on your signals business and forget those idiot trying to derail your attention...

I will not be surprise if u are reported to "survey prof",,,and they will start labelling u a fraud,,,bunch of fake people on nairaland including those who claimed to be investigating fraudulent OP on nairaland.

Forex is real and a very good business..

In the past I trusted people to trade for me and I lost out very big,,learnt my lesson and decided to move and trade all by myself..

Pls keep ur signals flowing,,am also benefiting from it and u are 100% real,,

Thank you and I appreciate
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
majilv:

Pls stop dropping your phone number here on my thread, it's better you do that on his thread to avoid confusion.
Thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
profitbank:
giftedbank@yahoo.com

It's better to do this on your thread or providing a link to your thread so as to avoid confusion here on my thread. Please note, i don't mean any harm since Fembizz is not Profitbank.
Thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
forexprophet:

Fembiz, pls, is N1000 okay for d donation to become a whatapp member? if yes do we donate wit recharge card or tru d bank?
ForexProphet, I believe you should know what to do without asking; aren't you a prophet in forex world again? smiley ( it's just a joke ). Like it's said on page one and I believe individual freewill donation is a personal thing.
Thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by xtratagem(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Please...is the whatsapp number still active? I want to join the league tho I'm a novice. Please add me boss
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Cypost: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2015
currentprice:

the fate that you will close the group down when traders fail to beg you to come back with daily alert with fee,,,, the faith that you will shut down the group if 100 follower fail to advertise your service on NL not even bother they trade demo to test run the signal. those 20 traders you mention posting not even enough to you

of course you knew people will not bother to participate if you initially ask them money after using the service

am a learner so no prove of evidence to provide.

a question for you also; why did you promised posting alert here and later asked member to move to Whatsap after fist alert

you said you have like 100 member, why did you want every one to coment on NL by fire by force when your intention was helping traders makes money?

what do you think will be the faith of newbies that open Live account base on your promise?

after you stop daily alert, why did you kept sending daily alert to someone who negotiate to pay you for strategy?

i agree nothing bad in paying fee for what generate extra income but using body language to ask for such is not the best

A guy u hv norin against Femi why not free him.
@femi put these guys on IGNORE joor
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kingnl: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2015
@currentprice,my oga please I nid those material u promised us newbies and dat ur link is not responding,pls help out as I nid them desprately.thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by BigRuckus: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Got my trade signal today... First time try. The US public holiday has made price movements really slow. I'll update accordingly
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by ijibz: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
You can also follow this blog www.followthegain.com for free and profitable trading alerts. They are currently selling EURUSD, GBPUSD and GBPCAD
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mex22: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
fembizz:

My New Development

Since the first golden chance was lost on the signals service and continuity is still demanded, therefore a monthly free -will donation to replace the required comments for all serious - minded signal users to show commitment and seriousness from their side. Interested signal users are hereby required to do as stated above.

NB. I believe no matter how small u give, once you give your consciousness will be active towards that direction.
Critics, expect no comments from me is a promise...

Latest update on disagreement!

This is to inform everybody that my Forex Trading Signals at all levels are no more available for both current members and prospective members. This is simply owing to signals users not complying with the trading rules. I wrote on page one always come back to Nairaland and make your comments so others can benefit too, but after net successful trading, the responses on Nairaland is very discouraging and also showed lack of traders interest. Presently, the current members are over 100 in number combining group 1 and group 2 but it's very difficult to have just 20 comments on any winning trade. I decided to reduce my stress. However, for those that made their comments as required, I sincerely thank you and looking forward to assist you in the future.
Thank you.

Hello everyone, I've decided to help my fellow Nigerians on this forum to make extra sure money at the end of every week trading session... This is coming as a way of giving out my sure winning trades as DAILY and MONTHLY Forex signals which will be done only on EURAUD pair!

Please moderator do not delete this topic because this is my only way for now to give back to my fellow brothers and sisters; no scam but cool money in simple way.

Tips on our trading outlook

1. Remember what I said in my several posts and topics discussions : The Forex range is the TEACHER!

2. We find the RANGE and trade it that's all

3. Please forget about INDICATORS and NEWS or you call it FUNDAMENTALS they are useless if truly you have decided to make it big in forex trading; my simple trading requires just a maximum of 1 hour daily which is segmented in 10 to 15 minutes active attention in every 3 to 4 hours a day.

4. I will come here daily to post trades opportunities for money makers, so don't bother asking how do you get the signals just trade it, they will come in pending orders in a form of Grid trading

5. Risk to reward ratio will be 1:1

6. Stop loss = 55 pips, Take profit = 55 pips , Total number of trades per set up is 4 trades

7. We take gain of one set up before moving to another one even in a case of roll over trade; except you have enough balance to run 2 trades simultaneously.

8. Trades Volume Sequence is 1:1 / 2:2 / 1:1 / 1:1 ( this sequence is sure fire since we have the 20 trading days odd to our side, only patience is required )

9. The minimum balance to try with instead of demo is five dollars, $5

10. Try it and you will be surprised, I traded it aggressively once with $50 and turn it $626 but that's not advisable. PLEASE SEE THIS AS AN INVESTMENT AND SEE THE COMPOUNDING POWER!

11. I will start this free service until I see enough followers!

My Grid's eRange Trades Guide

1. We trade EURAUD only

2. We trade eRange as Grid's System with 4 trades capability

3. Compare ur broker's price quote to Instaforex broker and know the pip's difference THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ! Just 1 pip laxity could make you lose a trade, while others have taken their profits... Please do this before placing next trade

4. Don't over leverage but start small, apply the recommended lot's size sequence and compound your profits

NB. Lot's size trades sequence are; 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1

6. Apply lot's size sequence that soothes you as a trader but you are better off with the recommended sequence above

This is simple illustration:
Starting with the 1st leg trade with 0.01 vol but if it fails apply 0.02 vol for the 2nd leg trade, if it fails too apply 0.01 vol for 3rd leg trade and 0.01 vol for the 4th leg trade.

Note. know from the above illustration; it means 1st and 2nd trades are for profits making and while 3rd and 4th are for partial recovery trades. After profits making and more confidence gained u'll need to extend the 3rd to profitable trade like 1st and 2nd trades

7. Make your comments available on my thread on Nairaland...

Note. I introduced the new lot's size trades sequence for low overall risk and if PATIENCE is observed then the users too we definitely make profits at the end of the month. ( 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1 = 5 volume risk for the total 4 leg trades ).

Disadvantages
a. The 1st and 2nd leg trades give the profits
b. The 3rd and 4th leg trades are for partial recovery of 1st and 2nd leg trades loss, if it occurs
c.The worst risk expectancy is the 5 volume risked which may never occur in 3 to 6 months

Advantages
1. Low start up capital is require; $5 for a try instead of non profiting demo trade capital
2. Fast recovery of total loss if it occurs, since the trading odd is on our side
3. Better returns on investment; high percentage of ROI
4. Ability to trade everyday even if there is a roll over of previous day trade
5. Stress free trading
6. Requires little of your attention
7. Profit or loss expectancy is known without emotional constraints
8. No need of indicators or news
9. It will give other source of income if you are not a full-time trader
10. It can be done on your mobile phone; android, windows phone, etc

Many more...

Please follow the rules strictly!

Jesus is Lord!
Oboi leave this story.u have shown us how untrust worththy u are and we cant take u for ur words.by deleting evreyone who trusted and believed in u in that group tells a lot about ur intergrity.its so sad how we nigerians can go for the love of money.if I were u i would have run that service for a month or 2before asking for any form of donation.then u would have built trust that we would have paid a fixed amount cos we have seen how the signals are.nairaland took time to get to were it is today, u were almost there n u just blew it.KEEP TO UR WORD FEMIBIZZ THATS WHAT MAKES A MAN.

10 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2015
As usual.... We are profit oriented.

Thank God.

Monday take profit hit.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2015
mex22:

Oboi leave this story.u have shown us how untrust worththy u are and we cant take u for ur words.by deleting evreyone who trusted and believed in u in that group tells a lot about ur intergrity.its so sad how we nigerians can go for the love of money.if I were u i would have run that service for a month or 2before asking for any form of donation.then u would have built trust that we would have paid a fixed amount cos we have seen how the signals are.nairaland took time to get to were it is today, u were almost there n u just blew it.KEEP TO UR WORD FEMIBIZZ THATS WHAT MAKES A MAN.

Thank you Mr. Right and I believe you just woke up...
I believe any serious user will value discipline and abide by the rules.
Did I just put the point number 7 there? If you're honest you know it's right stated there from day one before the 1st trade signal alert.
So if anyone is too big to do that I believe is not worthy of my sweat.
Next time when opportunity comes your way guide it well and don't let go of it.
Lastly, I believe you're proud to say thank you, which is one of the attitudes of a proud newbie; I believe the forex market will teach you the required lessons.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by saudatu(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Once more TP hit. God bless Fembiz......
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by BigRuckus: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2015
BigRuckus:
Got my trade signal today... First time try. The US public holiday has made price movements really slow. I'll update accordingly

Didn't get the profit because i did not stick to instructions. Buzzed Fembiz on whatsapp and he calmly explained everything to me. New trade opened today... I'll update accordingly. Thanks Fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Another TP has been hit finally. Femi thanks for everything.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by halogate: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
wow!!....finally i can comment...

oga fembizz....thanks for ur awesome signal...today tp is another bless for us!!.
thanks so much....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.