Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127681 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
Experience pays
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
@hustler

First it was ZE Roberto now Emerson embarassed. WHAT IS WRONG WITH GALLIANI Emerson is old, slow as hell and fouls way too much. Barruso is 22 and looks much like becoming Essien. I dont mind getting Zambrotta even if he is above 30 but Emerson!!!!!!!!!!! .

Well the transfer season is just starting lets see. Hopefully we will get first option on Pato.

And hustler, are you signed on to any Milan Forums?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2007
We begin today against Genoa ppl.its goin be an exciting season.Lets hope we can add the scudetto and UCL again to our stuffy trophy rooms.

FORZA MILAN.

It is Maldini's last season with us. We have to win something important for him.Lets hope Pato will immediatley gel in January.But it will be tough.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
who's top of the table? grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2007
Another Trophy in the bag for almighty MEEEEELAAAANNNN.

Wonderful play from Pirlo yesterday. Some really delight ful passes

Marek's goal wass off the chain.

All hail Milan. This is just the first of many.

FORZA MILAN!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by whatnext: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2007
Una dey heartless sha. Why didn't u guys just give Sevilla the match, as a sign of respect for the deceased? You compounded their problems now.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2007
The trophy was dedicated to Puerta.

We only decided to play because Sevilla said they wanted to.

Left to us at Milan, we were ready to postpone or call it off sef.

We have a tricky tie with Fiorentina on Monday but i know we will come tops with the form i saw the lads displayu on Friday.

FORZA MILAN.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by benlay(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2007
we have another brazillian Alexandre Pato 4rm Inter
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by benlay(m): 2:10am On Sep 02, 2007
3rd round is sure.who go stop us.
AC milan,celtic,shaktar & benfica
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73770.0.html
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2007
Faithful Nigerian Milan supporters can join me in discussion here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5376628451

Many Thanks guys and keep the flag flying.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2007
Milan Roma is live now on Rai and 210 on dstv

Lets watch football of the highest quality on display.

FORZA MILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2007
Real fans should wake and shout
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2007
Roma 1 AC Milan 0
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2007
The story of our serie a season so far. Second consecutive home loss. Just like last season whem we lost to Palermo and Roma at home consecutively.

Dis season we have lost to Empoli and Roma at home consecutively. No scudetto to fight for.Just the 4th place as far as i am concerned.

We need re-nforcements come January.An attacker and 2 defenders
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Iman3(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2007
The defence was too slow,they had to defend very deep because they couldn't cope with the pace of Roma's attackers.Many of the midfielders don't drop back to protect the defence when they lose the ball.It was a very poor performance.

Milan should seriously overhaul the team with the infusion of younger players.What are Cafu and Maldini doing in the starting line up?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2007
Berlu + Galliani suck

Im really pissed at them 4 knowing the problem and refusing to fix it during the summer.

milans problem is simple

old players + no team depth

imagine we were losing and all Carlo could do was to bring in a 37 yr old Serginho and a 36 yr old Favalli angry

Hell we even started with a 40 yr old Maldini and a 37 yr old Cafu embarassed against a very young and fast team
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2007
Carlo Ancelotti is not the only guilty person because if Milan goes to the transfer market, they raid the elders home for talent cos If you should check the whole of

Europe and the players you were able to sign were Ronaldo and Favalli That really shows your ambition.

This season milan and Juve are fucking me up. I want them to kick that fake team called Inter Milan off the top. Inter is a disgrace to Italian football. Milan is the only

club saving the face of Italian football from humiliation remember Inter vs Arsenal, Valencia vs Inter, Villareal vs Inter, fenerbache vs Inetr but to mention a few.

Inter sucks Milan and Juve pls wake up,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by ritchboy(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2007
Ac milan are overrated,a buncha over-aged vets past their prime might win u cups,but definately not d league.
Italian football is nothing like it used to b,back when lazio was still LAZIO. Now no suficient COMPETITION,d italian fa should just hand d scudeto over 2 inter n get it over with.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2007
THEM DON COME AGAIN.

WHICH ONE mILAN DO THIS TIME?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gabrielgb: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2007
Ac milan are overrated,a buncha over-aged vets past their prime might win u cups,but definately not d league.
Italian football is nothing like it used to b,back when lazio was still LAZIO. Now no suficient COMPETITION,d italian fa should just hand d scudeto over 2 inter n get it over with.

RICHBOY what the hell are you doing on this trend. F**k off. and whats your obssession about Lazio?

hey Milan fans for now Roma is the best calcio team forget the loss i was vexed also. lets forget calcio and look up to CL and 3rd or 4th place. but i will realy be mad if inter win the calcio this season again.
FORZA Milan
F**k inter
F**K richboy.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gabrielgb: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
hey real milan fan name 4 players we should buy come next yr ( from jan)
i want barzagli (jan), ronaldinho (or quaresma), diego and eto(if we can have R10) yea we need a keeper sebastian frey or curci will do.

FORZA MILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Iman3(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2007
It seems Milan have no ambition to win the League title.They are content with finishing in the top 4 and aiming only for the Champions League.How many pensioners can you have in a team.

To be fair, they didn't have Jankulowski and Oddo available
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
Whats wrong with yall now? i suggest you guys should consider moving from San Siro this is getting rather embarrassing
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2007
I look at the Napoli team and how it is shaped around Hamsik(20) Lavezzi(22) and Gargano(23) and i say what a wondefrl transfer campaign they have had. Are we showing too much respect to the veterans, we dont want to make em feel bad and just "dump" them. But wat about the introduction of the next generation for christ's sake. lets have some youth.

Mix Gamberini with Nesta in the centre and have Darmain play some games in the league to make him mature.Relegate Favalli and SImic permanenetly to the bench or sell them. CA u cant please everybody. Serginho and Caf are still useful in a way.Cafu cant sill run like a train every 1 in 4 agames that he appears and Serginho can whip in those harmful crosses from the left. Ronaldo will be back soon and will be gone soon again(no cursing).Pato is too yung to put all dat pressure on. How about Anelka in Jan to hellp us in the league.

Good to see Gila playing well.He will come good.Pippo can be saved for the big european nights.We need a midfielder to understdy Seedorf since CA thinks Gourcuff is doing a bad job at it. We really need to be playing with 2 strikers in the league and i in UCL since thats what works there. Realistically we should just be playing for the 4th spot in serie a this season as it's too late.

Braida and Galliani should know that they have work to do in January and not just to go and tan their skins in south america under the guise of scouting in january or have they also lost it?A couple good siginigs in January will help answer this.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2007
Another loss to Inter today. I cant stand my Nerazzuri friends as they would tear me apart. 3 victories in a row is bad for Milan.Too many defensive errors. It's easy to blame Dida for the seecond goal but should Maldini be heading a clearance ball like dat.

Cruz's goal again i dont know how he managed to squeeze the shot past all those defenders. They will blame it on jetlag.But we deserved a p[enalty at 1-0 when Cambiasso brought down Kaka.

Guys, we need Amauri or Anelka in january to help Pato. Dont know if Ronaldo will come back.

I's just so disappointed. We deserved at least a draw in dat game. But Inter are a formidable side i must say. All the years of work by Mancio and the players are starting to gel.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Iman3(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2007
@hustler

That wasn't even a full Inter side.Inter are full of confidence and have quality all over the pitch.They are easily the best side in Europe.

Milan has problems in every department.Full backs are slow and aging,maybe Jankulowski will help when he returns.Seedorf was a mere passenger.Don't know what difference a Pato or Anelka might make unless Carlo Ancellotti starts playing a 2 man strike force with Kaka behind them.

Playing one up front often leads to isolation for the lead striker and the opponents have a spare man to deal with Kaka.There is always a huge gap between the Milan attack and midfield.

That is why I don't have much confidence in Milan's potentials in the UCL.There is a huge rot setting in that team and only a humiliating UCL ouster might open Milanese eyes
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 2:13am On Dec 24, 2007
@Hustler

If i were Galiani, This January i would shop for Amauri, Zambrotta and a fast paced midfielder in the mold of Quaresma that can give us a different dimension in Midfield, like Sergi would have done 5-6yrs ago. Also Milan need to clear the house out during the summer.

But we need those 3 players for a start

The biggest problem Milan have is that the midfield does not have a fast outlet and it creates a huge gap b/w midfied and attack, esp if Kaka is pushed u front

Carlo needs to start playing two strikers and Kaka behind them

Its funny that some Milan fans laughed at Inter for buying payers a lot. Now looks like its Milan's time.
I hope Galliani would not give us BS this winter transfer market
He always likes to say we have 6 shocked shocked shocked attackers and we don't need any other attacking player embarassed.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 2:24am On Dec 24, 2007
I admire Napoli a lot now. They seem to have a better transfer strategy than Milan

Adding quality players under 25. The spine of there team Hamsik, Lavezzi and Gargano are very young but full of quality. If they add a few more young quality players like they plan to then they would be a force to be reckoned with. They just need a better defense and Keeper.

@hustler & I-man

Its good to see Seria A getting back up after a Mediocare last season

Fiorentina, Parlemo, Napoli, Udinese are all very competitive with quality players

Lazio, Genoa and Milan need to step up their transfer strategy
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Iman3(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2007
Heard Silvio Berlusconi has been insisting that Ancellotti told him that Pato can score 30 goals in the 2nd half of the season grin If an 18 year old is Ancellotti's best hope,Milan are in serious trouble.

@sage

Buying Zambrotta won't be ideal.He will 31 next year and it will be a throw back to the same old policy of signing aging players.

They should sign slightly younger players like Maresca(Seville) and Morretti(Valencia).They won't be too expensive and probably will have an immediate impact.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2007
Galliani has stated again that we will not buy players in Jan. With our evident needs in attack and defence. I jus pray it's a gimmick he is playin on the press. I doubt if Amauri will be sold to us given the Luca Toni fiasco and kowing Zamparini.

I think Serie A this season will be better than last season which should be a worry for Milan's hopes of fi nishing in the top 4.

Sides like the Viola,Udinese and Napoli are playing brilliant football at the moment.

Make January come fast.Lets see what Pato can do even if i feel he is being overhyped. A couple performances will tell but he's got quality i must admit.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2008
The debut we were all waiting for came and we all saw why CA and Berlusconi have been shouting and screaming about Pato's talent.

Like i have stated in other Milan forums, the system with 2 strikers wit Kaka and Seedorf behind them will fit our style of play at home while the other method suits tough away games where we would be relying on exploiting spaces left by opposing teams.

Pato is incredibly gifted at his young age.Lets hope he can keep it up while working on his stamina.The KA-PA-RO trident will definitely break any defence in the world.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by benlay(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
Forza Milan!AC is alive with A> Pato finding the net now,no more for Euro champs league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.