Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127660 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by goodass(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2008
kai, too bad a newz sad

@hustler
The away draws to Torino and Lecce are still making me livid to this day
omo, d only Milan's opponent i fear is Ancelotti! mayb he has signd a pact wt Emerson 2 throw away games just lyk dat! The 3 consecutive draws afta going top were a give-away courtesy Ancelotti's selection/substitutn sad
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2008
Forza Milan

Wolfsburg is going down
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2009
Na Wa o.Now 8 points adrift. Kaka out for 2 weeks and definitely out of the derby. What is wrong again. CA not sticking to the same winning team affected the team a lot.Though Pirlo was out.

For us to win the derby, our central defence has to be focused at all times as most of our problems have come from there lately. Dat De Gennnaro goal over the weekend could have been avoided if there had been focus. I trust Maldini to have a good game during the derby as usual Bonera has to be on point too.

Ronaldinho should be pushed further upfront to partner the in form Pato. I would love to see Flamini play given the form he showed in the last game but trust CA to choose experience over youth so AMbro will definitely get the nod with Seedorf comin from deep.

Without Kaka i still have the belief we will win. We will be devastating from set pieces with Pirlo and Becks though. Abbiati is in form. We will win this one again. Cant wait for Sunday evenin

FORZA MILAN.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
My Milan people. Time to wake you guys up. We lost Kaka. YES. But we have lost other champions before and still managed to come tops.

This is Ronaldinho's season. And Trust me i expect him to live up to it. Berlusconi has had him pledge in front of the team that he will live up.

I think Leonardo,Borriello and Thiago Silva will be our surprises of the season. But damn i'm sad we missed out on Dzeko. He's the closest thing to Ibra right now (y'all know Ibra is my fav cuz of his similarity to Van Basten).

I think our game this season will be all about attack and freeflowing football.

Ancelotii thank you for the 2 UCl cups and wich u luck to an ecxtent with Chelsea. I expect them to sign a fullback still.Cissokho could have been a good addition if not for using cheap toothpaste when he was younger , lol

Pato will step up.Nesta will be back. Thiago Silva is available. Onyewu will pla back up. Gattuso will be back with Flam as cover.Seedorf needs to step up from last season.

I really expect this 4-3-3 to work with Boriello or Inzaghi as the one in the middle if we dont get Fabiano . I do not want Adebayor near our team plss.

My ideal signings would be Cissokho (not withstanding the teething problems) he has a good future in the game, Vander Vaarrt or Sneijder, Fabiano or Adriano. to complete the team.

Most importantly another attacking midfielder to fill in for Ronaldinho.

FORZA MILAN

Buena Fortunata Leonardo.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by tjay007: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
@topic
yes boss!, forza milan!!!,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
Our financial problems are really hitting our chances of getting top quality players to the team which will hamper our chances of doing well next season.

It seems we are close to Giussepe Rossi. But is the right man we needed a player like Fabiano,Klass Jan or even Lavezzi as part of the 3 man attack.

Adriano thought he was fooling fans when he said the books were alright with Kaka's sale. But where are the quality players. I'm afraid for our future next season and beyond, but i draw confidence from what Berlusconi has done to the team over the years. They have always been shaming critics, Right?

FORZA MILAN.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2009
FORZAAAAAAAAAA MILAN cool cool cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
lol

Na u sabi. Watch out Super Pippo tonite against Zurich.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2009
Yeah we saw super Zurich shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2009
Oh Dear!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
hustler:

lol

Na u sabi. Watch out Super Pippo tonite against Zurich.

I am serious. Milan is my favourite team in Serie A. Just ahead of Juve.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
aint nothing like a confuzzled herma grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
Chickenshrimp, I see say you dey plan to tiff my somtin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
mukina2:

aint nothing like a confuzzled herma grin grin
No dey hate jare. *Nonsense* Bloody jealous hater cheesy grin.

Abi shey na my fault una never win european cup since your existence ehn? undecided. Oniranu grin

dayokanu:

Chickenshrimp, I see say you dey plan to tiff my somtin
Gerraway jare. Shebi una don divorce abi wetin? undecided
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
Get ready for Magun olorombo. When you begin crow like cock you go understand
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

No dey hate jare. *Nonsense* Bloody jealous hater cheesy grin.

Abi shey na my fault una never win european cup since your existence ehn? undecided. Oniranu grin

sharap dia grin

oya make i help you small on ur condition.

Hermaphrodite Meaning and Definition

1. (n.) [b]An individual which has the attributes of both male and female, or which unites in itself the two sexe[/b]s; an animal or plant having the parts of generation of both sexes, as when a flower contains both the stamens and pistil within the same calyx, or on the same receptacle. In some cases reproduction may take place without the union of the distinct individuals. In the animal kingdom true hermaphrodites are found only among the invertebrates. See Illust. in Appendix, under Helminths.
. (a.) Including, or being of, both sexes; as, an hermaphrodite animal or flower.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Get ready for Magun olorombo. When you begin crow like cock you go understand
*Shior* Me gan sef I fit summon on the spirit on sango and Amadioha to turn you into fly.

mukina2:

sharap dia grin

oya make i help you small on your condition.

Hermaphrodite Meaning and Definition

1. (n.) [b]An individual which has the attributes of both male and female, or which unites in itself the two sexe[/b]s; an animal or plant having the parts of generation of both sexes, as when a flower contains both the stamens and pistil within the same calyx, or on the same receptacle. In some cases reproduction may take place without the union of the distinct individuals. In the animal kingdom true hermaphrodites are found only among the invertebrates. See Illust. in Appendix, under Helminths.
. (a.) Including, or being of, both sexes; as, an hermaphrodite animal or flower.
grin grin grin grin grin
I have told you times without numbers but you fail to heed to my advice. Better seek help before it gets worse cuz your fascination with hermas is quite troubling.

This last post of yours is really quite worrisome. What sort of perverted mind do you possess ehn? undecided

Hemas this Hermas that. Na wa for you ooo cool cool cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
why you kon change ur status na? grin grin

na krayon say u be babe after u say u be boy/girl grin

Chikenshrimp the only herm cheesy grin grin grin tongue

ok make i lif you b4 u go vex slap persin for street grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
I will say it again. 'SICK PROFESSIONAL HELP'

I am serious ooo. I won't be suprised if in the next few weeks, I read a newspaper article saying 'A Nigerian in Gambia has been caught stalking,killing and using Hermas body parts for Rituals' grin cheesy
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Berlusconi should pls sell up. The dude ain't as interested in the team as he once was. The team needs a total overhaul.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Krayola(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ronaldinho is back at it  grin grin grin grin

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRADteraXmg&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Ronaldinho Caught Late Night Partying In Paris
The former FIFA World Player of the Year may be in some more trouble with his club after he was caught on film at a samba concert,

Oct 8, 2009 5:28:41 PM
According to French newspaper L'Equipe, Ronaldinho's partying antics have not ceased as the player was caught dancing away in Paris recently.

Milan fined the player before their shocking Champions League group stage loss to Zurich at the San Siro for his behaviour, and they may take action once again.

He apparently left for Paris shortly after the 1-1 draw with Atalanta this past Sunday, a match in which he scored the equalising goal late on. The video below shows the Brazilian star playing a percussion instrument at a venue called L'Ermitage at a samba concert.

Milan have been struggling this season. Ronaldinho was expected to assist in picking up the slack after the sale of Kaka to Real Madrid this past summer, but has often disappointed and has started from the bench in the last few matches, a decision of coach Leonardo.

The former Barcelona man cost the Rossoneri in the region of €18.5 million in 2008.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I juss happy say this guy no dey Barca again.!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
The lad is just playing some very nice instrument and not like he is drunk or something.  cheesy

Ain't no crime in having fun. Allow the "poor" guy some space.  grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Krayola(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
FBS:

The lad is just playing some very nice instrument and not like he is drunk or something.  cheesy

Ain't no crime in having fun. Allow the "poor" guy some space.  grin

haha. Na so barca fans dey talk. Until we saw our team sinking to new lows before our eyes cleared. YOu no see bottle on top the table? grin grin

People don't just make this stuff up. . . Ronaldinho doesn't give a shit. Na shayo!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
Krayola:

haha. Na so barca fans dey talk. Until we saw our team sinking to new lows before our eyes cleared. YOu no see bottle on top the table? grin grin

People don't just make this stuff up. . . Ronaldinho doesn't give a shit. Na shayo!!
Yep I see bottles on the table but Dinho wasn't drinking. He personally confessed to me. cool grin cheesy

But mehnnnnnn shayo-ing na bad thing. grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
Just heard milan are trailing after hernanes. Good news methinks. He can do no worse than the bunch of midfielders minus pirlo we currently have. I also think the milan board needd to splash out on a striker preferably Edin Dzeko.

FORZA MILANO cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Just heard milan are trailing after hernanes. Good news methinks. He can do no worse than the bunch of midfielders minus pirlo we currently have. I also think the milan board needd to splash out on a striker preferably Edin Dzeko.

FORZA MILANO cool

ashy fan . . your baby daddy wont like this cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
SHAMELESS GAYNNER. FACE FRONT JARE NONSENSE cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
REAL MADRID VS AC MILAN TONIGHT IN THE BERNABEU

FORZA ROSSONERI

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WELL DONE LADS. FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MILANNNNN
  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
well deserved victory i must say last night smiley

make i vamoose from here b4 galatico catch me oooo grin grin  tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.