Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127658 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2008
@Hustler,

Is it a joke? Barzagli in Wolfsburg
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by superboi(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2008
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]ac milan for de only true club and not business remainig
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2008
dayokanu:

@Hustler,

Is it a joke? Barzagli in Wolfsburg

I tire o when he had offers from VIola and Bayern.Wolfsburg must have more money to spend these days.They got his friend Zaccardo earlier too, Or is the experience of working under Magath1
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2008
RONALDINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GAUCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MILAN FOR SCUDETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2008
I am very happy for Milan. I am waiting for those who said top players don't sign for teams playing in the UEFA cup. Na wa for Nairalanders self
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
We have buil a comptetive squad for next season. With Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, Pato, the attack will break down any team. I know Roanldinho is keen to prove himself again ad will shock Barca with his displays.

My only fear tho is our central defence as i felt we should have added sumone like Zapata and the goal keepin dept.

Otherwise i think it will be a very competitive season especially the fight for the scudetto

Anyways word is the whole of calcio football cant waIT FOR THE SEASON TO START so as to experience the Mourinho and Ronaldinho effect.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
hustler:

We have buil a comptetive squad for next season. With Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, Pato, the attack will break down any team. I know Roanldinho is keen to prove himself again ad will shock Barca with his displays.

My only fear tho is our central defence as i felt we should have added sumone like Zapata and the goal keepin dept.

Otherwise i think it will be a very competitive season especially the fight for the scudetto

Anyways word is the whole of calcio football can't waIT FOR THE SEASON TO START so as to experience the Mourinho and Ronaldinho effect.

where you get the words nah tongue grin or are those your words wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by galatico(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
Deportivo La Coruna - Real Madrid Can Real Madrid brake the 15 season jinx??
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by holythug(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
lets see naa
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2008
Hey Hustler

I really do think we need a central defender more than any other thing.

Nesta always injured, Kaladze not reliable, same with Bonera, Maldini too old

Galliani is a fool to say our market is closed. Hope he is just joking

But meanwhile Dinho was a good buy grin

4za Milan--- Milan 4 scudetto cheesy smiley wink
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2008
@Dayo

Barzagli and Zarccado were never that good to begin with.

Serie A is going to look like this at the end of the season esp if Milan buy a defender

1 Milan grin

2 Inter tongue

3 Juve

4 Roma/Fio/Napoli
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
Yes oo, Cuz if Nesta gets injured we are dead in central defence. Dats y i think we shld have nicked Zapata.

Anywayz i think we are okay in attack but with all these injuries to Boriello, Pippo, Pato and Ronaldinho will be missing considering how far Brazil go at the Olympics ( i pray they get knocked out real early , LOL) tho it will help Gaucho's fitness levels.

For the goalkeepin dept only God can help us. Two of em Kalac and Dida are error prone. But the former has reduced on his tho.

I feel we can push for the scudetto well tho,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
UP MILAN, THANKS AND KUDOS TO ABBIATI, WE ARE THE CHAMPION, WE WON THE 2008 Trofeo TIM AFTER TRASHING JUVENTUS AND INTERMILAN,SHAME ON YOU MURINHO(LAST POSITION). ALL ACMILAN SUPPORTERS SHOULD NOW BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE UEFA CUP TROPHY,SCUDDETTO AND COPA ITALIA.

ENFORZA MILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by anibo2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
FORZA MILAN,WE WILL SURELY  WIN SO MANY CUPS THIS SEASON.WE JUST SIGNED TWO NEW URUGUAYAN RECRUITS,(Tabare Viudez and Mathias Cardaccio)HOT PROSPECT,AND WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A CENTRAL DEFENDER,WE HAVE FEW OPTIONS,INVANOVIC OF CHELSEA AND ONE GUY FROM LAZIO WHERE NESTA CAME FROM,I THINK HE WAS RECOMMENDED BY NESTA.CARLO IS THE BEST COACH EVER.MILAN IS ON FIRE,WE DON'T WANNA BUY PLAYERS THROUGH THE MEDIA COS IT WILL MAKE OTHER CLUBS TO SHOW INTREST MAKING THE PLAYER VERY EXPENSIVE.http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=799436
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2008
Wat a shitty pre-season we are havin, 0-5 to Chelsea, with no strikers available and Kalac at his fumbling best

Kaka has been diagnosed of tendonitis, it's a recurrent and career threatening injury and on dat left knee again.

Giod pls help us with all these injuries ooooo
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
Truly shitty how could you lose 5-0 to Chelsea you guys where lethargic today hopefully you dont crry such horrible form to the start of the season
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by AJITERU: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
It is really disgraceful! How on this earth could you have allowed chelsea to slap you guys five times in a row. I'm seriuosly ashamed with the so called A.C Millan. This is a very bad record and something positive has to be done with immediate effect by the coach.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by elozino: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
hey all milan fans.
we have just sold simic to monaco
i think it is good news
makes way for a new defender signing
FORZA MILAN!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by galatico(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2008
Los Meregues are the best in the world!!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
Where are all my Milan people?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
Or they should be asking you where you have been
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2008
O my, Never felt as happy as i felt yday. Cant belive it's been 4 years since we were on top of the league table. I cant help but state on the movement of the team nowadays since Pirlo has been injured.They have been terrific goin forward.

Were we overdependent on him?? Anywayz, fantastic game yesterday. Iezzo was magical between the posts yday for Napoli.Lavezzi is a monster. Everybody says the absence of Maggio cost them the game, i say the absence of Santacroce did. That guy is a marvelous defender and nothin went past him while he was on the pitch. He is the future of the Italian Central defence.

To my own team. Favalli and Bonera were unbelievable the way they dealt with Denis and lavezzi. They coped well.Janku was on fire. Abbiati was a bit shky at times.

Ronaldinho has lost some of his dribllin one on one skills but is still decisive. Gattuso was snappin at heels in a terrific manner and put fear into the heart of those small boys (ask Hamsik).

Kaka, nothin left to say, he is a born player.

I think Milan are enjoying the depth in the team now especially in the strikeforce. Now all strikers know u have to work for ur starting spot. And i believe in my mind that we will still rediscover the Genoa Boriello and the Milan Sheva and cause Carletto headaches for starting line ups. I'm ecstatic.

By God's grace we will be on top of the league till Maldini lifts his last Scudetto next year.

FORZA MILAN

AC MILAN SUPPORTER SINCE 1989

NO LOOKING BACK,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
Is it not a shame that you only came online when Milan went tops I hope you are not being fair weather?

I didnt see you post after the Genoa game, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2008
No mind me jare. Most of the yeye analysts for this forum dey vex me. Dat na y i go soon run go dey discuss wit real soccer buffs for Milan mania.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2008
Did anyone see Dinho's goal tonight against Braga?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2008
Milan 4 life. boyz letz trash Parlemo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2008
@sage,
This your disappearing act na wa oh
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 2:16am On Dec 05, 2008
Dayo I just dey grin

Just in and out. Ive not heard from Hustler in a minute
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Jaybaba(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
Galliani wont sign a new defender in spite of Milan's bak to bak loses
Which way Galliani?
Forza Milan: Rossonerri
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2008
I hope we get it right @ Catania. We cant afford 2 drop mor points
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
What a cclamityOur best palyer of the season so far in my eyes has just suffered a very lengthy injury.Ringhio will be out for almost 6 months. I almost cried when i heard it. knowing the fighter he is, i pray he comes back ahead of schedule anyway.

Looking to the Juve game, i pray Camo and golden boy dont recover for the game ooo, LOL. We cant afford to let Inter open a wide gap as they are assured of 3 points dis weekend again against dat disastrous Chievo side. What has happened to our away from. The away draws to Torino and Lecce are still making me livid to this day.

Palermo's win, greatly deserved. They played their hearts out.Plu we had no Ringhio in the middle on d day. Flamini really has to step up to d plate but he hasn't adjusted to the tactical league yet. Has Kaka really been ineffective cuz of the position or the hangover of injuries from last season.

All d talk bout Ronnie but i only see him deliver in dead ball situations. He cant run at players and beat them anymore and loses possession a lot. Me thinks he should drop deeper and let Kaka move back to playing the trequartista role he flourished in for the last 2 seasons.Our defence, we need a defender in Jan.Agger and Gallas will do.Or maybe the much hyped Thiago Silva. Lets hope he's worth the hype.

We really need Boriello back to to give us more options upfront.Sheva really needs to work hard stil. His final balls in the Catania game left much to be desired.

Nuff said for now. GET WELL SOON RINGHIO.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 5:41am On Dec 11, 2008
so sad our best player this season is out

get well sonn Rino cry cry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.