Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127674 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
Arsenal in trouble
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2008
dayokanu:

Arsenal in trouble
With those old and tired legs losing their heads like shit
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by metro(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2008
folahann:

With those old and tired legs losing their heads like shit

d old and tired legs are d champions of europe and the world

and the young and working legs you ve only bin to the finals one and lost guy mind your mouth ooo if you miss road beta run out of the tread no body ask for you opinion it is still milan till i die

FORZA MILAM
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
February is not far from here, let's wait and see them make a mess
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by metro(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
guy leave us alone we v seen bigger opposition crumble arse anal is too small to be our contender in europe naaaa
guy which way seffffffff i bow around u ooooo shuooooo shocked shocked
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by delbizzie1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
To be honest i don't think these old mens can do it again (that was their last shot at the CL).
I mean for god sake 2 wins at the San siro all season. I mean its gonna be really hard to even make CL next season
I doubt they would be able to beat arsenal at home.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dominique(f): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2008
Watsup fellow milanos, i'm at a dilema cos i'm also a gunner but i'll be rooting for milan when both teams meet next month. I hope we win cos wit the current standing on the serie a table, they'll be needing all the luck they can get. but i have a feeling that this is the end of the road cos all the past winners in the last 3years have been knocked out in the first knockout stage. I think its becoming a pattern.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
cool Yes, my guy I'm not a Milan hater but as we things happening Milan will not be able do it against the Gunners
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Dominique,

U need to take a stand as to what club ur heart beats for in Europe. MILAN OR ARSENAL,

No need to worry Milan will take the day.The UCL is Milan's territory and with Pato getting into gear it can only be better.

@Folahann

What things do u know are happening that will not make Milan make it??

How many Milan games have u watched this season??

Do u even see the players on a regular basis b4 u come to hasty conclusions??

With ur numerous posts i'm beginning to doubt ur understanding of the round leather game. Pls focus more on the premiership as i think it is what u get to see more often.

For the rest of Europe, i really doubt ur knowledge of the game in that regard.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2008
Wait! You are th e on ewho have not being Milan's games, I don't care if it's Seria A or UCL; of recent which of their matches have been quite impressive. Drawing like an Artist and losing like chickens
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
Milan with their tired leggs have played 3 finals in 5 years while a team with young players have only played a final since Jurrasic time
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
That is what I'm saying; UCL is fuking overrated. Teams which fumble in their domestic leagues are the team that get to reach UCL final; what the Bleep
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
Then let Arsenal win the overated tournament. Carling cup overated, UCL overated, EPL overated, FA cup overated but the Emirate cup and Amsterdam cup are not over rated.

So much for under achievers/ crappy teams
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2008
folahann:

Teams which fumble in their domestic leagues are the team that get to reach UCL final; what the mess
comment of this please
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2008
Like Barcelona of 2006, Porto of 2004, Milan of 2003, Madrid of 2002 and Bayern of 2002, Man Utd of 1999 right? Some years exception is not enuff.

Brazil atimes mess up in South America qualifiers but go ahead to win the world cup meaning world cup is overrated
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
Don't bring Brazil world cup qualifiers into this
The domestic league is played alongside the UCL
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
Like Barcelona of 2006, Porto of 2004, Milan of 2003, Madrid of 2002 and Bayern of 2002, Man Utd of 1999 right?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by folahann(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
why have you picked out those ones only
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
Are the teams who underperform in their leagues more than the ones that perform well as well as win their local league?

I gave you 6 in the last 9 years give me a better statistics
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by holythug(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
is dis conspiracy or wat?
wat is d gunners manager doing wit becks

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by metro(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2008
guys are our yougsters are doing it without our injured kaka and pato spanked siena (goal from 18 yrs old Paloschi)
i pray kaka and pato gets fit for our crucial match against this arse anal tin at the emirate on the 20th
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2008
Fellow Milanisti

These are difficult times for the club and the officials have been trying to calm our nerves in the recent weeks by telling us about our prestigious history, Na history we go chop now?

Be that as it may, wholesale changes have to be made Bayern style dis summer, I still believe in 4th place but the fixture list is overwhelming given our form especially at home,

The viola will be playing the relegation threatened teams mostly at home in the remaining 7 or 8 games left, We still have Napoli,Juve away and the derby della madoninna, it seems hopeless,

The key areas we need to really strenghten are the defence and attack.dis summer, I feel our midfield is still okay but the attack really lacks movement, Seedorf needs competition hopefully Ronaldinho will arrive, Oddo needs too maybe in the form of Zambrotta, But we really must get Juan Vargas of Catania as left back, It is unlikely we land Ramos if we can get sumbody like Santacroce of Napoli or Gamberini of the Viola, Just sumbody young and promising.

Pls we do not need Sheva back, We have told him thank u for the memories, But if he does come, he will bang in goals given his understanding of the league, But i would prefer a Mario Gomez or the Klassy Huntelaar to partner Pato while we get Boriello back and give Genoa Gilardino, Pippo still for the big European nights.

I still believe in Carletto as the coach but he needs quality personnel to move our ship forward.

Should Maldini quit or play on for another yr?I am undecided on this too,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2008
Who didnt enjoy the miserable look on Moratti's face after our win last sunday I sat very close to the Ultras for the game and i can tell u dat the belief which was lost in the team is gradually coming back .

Thank God i chose the perfect derby to watch live although during those final 15 mins even some of the diehard Milan fans around were very nervous what with Pato's fumbling of sum promising counter attacks.

Moreso with the recent form of Pippo and Kaka upfront. They are breaking defences. But i still fear Napoli at the San Paulo stadium as we cannot affor slip ups anymore at this stage being so cloe.

I still think We need Ronalinho, Zambrotta, maybe Gamberini or another young promising centre back and a good attacker, Plus Flamini is one of the best acquisitions in recent times by Milan.

Not cuz of the player;s quality but cus of his age and the fact we got him on a free, I Haill Galliani and Braida on dis one.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2008
@hustler,
Long time. I think its time we the elites of Europe have a meeting on how to to this EPL minor domination of the UCL.

The media is awash with the Gattuso coming over to Bayern, Sagnol to Milan I think we at Bayern need Van Der Vaart and a good central defender Barzagli
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2008
dayokanu:

@hustler,
Long time. I think its time we the elites of Europe have a meeting on how to to this EPL minor domination of the UCL.

The media is awash with the Gattuso coming over to Bayern, Sagnol to Milan I think we at Bayern need Van Der Vaart and a good central defender Barzagli

Their dominance is just temporary believe me, It wont last more than 2 yrs mark my words, The other big clubs in Europe have recognized this and are ready to spend. Milan for instance intend to spend up to 40mm pounds dis summer for acquisitions, ditto Inter, it will take 2 more yrs for Juve to compete.

At the end of the day it's all down to the money game. I read Salvatore Landolina's analysis on the money dominance of the EPL which he pointed out that 7 of the 12 most paid players will be on parade on the final nite in Moscow. At the end of the day it all comes down to 4 compettitive teams in the EPL that have sold their souls to foreign investors.

Gattuso has been disappointing dis season but after his display in the derby nobody wants him to leave , but then theres Flamini who will keep him on his toes, My guess is Gattuso will be used for the big games next season especially the UCL.

Bayern's central defence has been their undoing, I thot Van Buyten would be able to partner Lucio properly but that hasnt been the case and their are still signs that Demichelis is more suited to his defensive midfield role.Lucio's fatal mistakes too are just too much for my liking.

If u guys cen get the wantaway Barzagli tho it would be a loss for Serie A, it would help ur squad defensively seeing that u will be in the UCL next season, I'd rather take Lell from ur team than Sagnol believe me. Waht do u think bout the rumors of Toni to Milan?? U already have Ribery, i really see no need for RVD, Instead i think Klinsmann should give Kroos more playing time next season.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2008
Serie A Season end wrap-up

Inter have just won the title with two second half goals from Ibracadbra making it 3 cinsecutive scudetti

Roma placed second with a 1-1 darw at Catania

Meaning Parma go down alongside Empoli and Livorno

Fiorentina won 1-0 at Torino to seal their UCL qualification

Milan left it too late in the season winning 4-1 at home against Udinese but will be in the UEFA cup instead

Very painful but the fans have to pay for the mistakes of Galliani and Braida most importantly, Will put up an analsis of our season when i get over dis painful afternoon
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Xerxes1(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2008
U better go suck on a pacifier.
With an appaling season Milan had, they should be happy they made UEFA cup.
AC Milan need a major clear-out, they need about 18 quality players. All the old cargoes must be shipped out.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2008
Sorry to Milan the UCL wont be the same without yall but this is what you get for not taking your league seriously.Happy Trails to the greedy Matthieu Flamini
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2008
Post season Analysis of Milan's season

The season began well with the 3-0 away trouncing of newly promoted Genoa that got us all thinking we would fight for the scudetto, but after the 1-1 draw with the Viola at home, things went from bad to worse as we kept drawing and in some cases losing our home games. We won just one home game in the first half of the season against Napoli.( The first glimpses of Patomania)

For me, too much energy and concentration was put into the Club world cup and the major reason for failure was the decision to keep faith in an injury prone Ronaldo which killed our attack when Pippo was out and Pato wasnt ready.We should have bought a striker in January. I'm done havin Gila's back as he has been a failure yet again and should be LOANED out to the Viola or to Napoli where i think he can rediscover his Parma poaching form.

Our statistics in the last few games when we've had a fit Kaka, Seedorf and Pippo have shown that their injuries harmed us. But then they did so cuz we lacked depth on the bench. When u look to the bench and u find players like Broochi,underachieving Gourcuff and Emerson u lose hope of getting back into a game u r trailing. One good revelation has been Paloschi tho as he's very promising and i would love to see more of him next season.

Kudos to the likes of Ambro,Maldini and Kalac who had good seasons.

LOOKING AHEAD
Ronaldinho,Berbatov,Eto'o,Vargas,Deco, and all other worldclass seemingly available players are being linked with Milan at the moment. But i would subscribe that apart from Flamini we need six other players with class. Flamini reps our best signing in yrs not necessarily cuz of his quality but cuz of his age, and the fact we got him on a free.

But then sumone pls tell Braida and his bro to get us another quality wingback(Zambrotta or Vargas), Attacking midfielder(Ronaldinho,Gasbaronni or Arshavin) Central defender and a good striker. I dont subscrie to bringin Boriello back as i think he's a one season wonder like Bianchi and Tavano but i would really love to have Zapata in our team as he's youn strong and powerful.

A Berbatov or Huntelaar is wat we need right now seeing that we have a Pato with us.Sheva back??Maybe maybe not but if he does come he will score goals,

Can only pray Galliani and Braida redeem them selves so we can have a very brilliant season next yr, fighting for the scudetto and of course the UEFA CUP,

FORZA MILAN ALWAYS
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Snoop001(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2008
What a dissapointing season, but nothing do us sha, milan are still champion afterall we did not finish this season empty handed.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by holythug(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2008
abi o, i hope u perform better next season
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2008
@Hustler,
Kroos is still very young. I would suggest we loan him to Bremen or another bundesliga team under a German coach that would give him more playing time.

I need Van Der Vaart cos all our creativity comes from Ribery thereby making us very predictable. Milan has Kaka, Seedorf and Pirlo who can conjure things.

I dont really fancy a Diego kind of ten cos all play would have to revolve round him.

Barzagli or Mertersacker would be cool. i want lucio out. New goalie too maybe Frey or Boruc i dont trust Rensing that much.

I also feel Podolski should be allowed to go. We couldnt get gattuso who would be coming on a free transfer that means

I would not mind splashing money on De Rossi.

i want Sagnol out too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.