Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Helpful Tips On How To Get That Gurl Fast******* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helpful Tips On How To Get That Gurl Fast******* (810 Views)

Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Tips On How To Get That Gurl Fast******* by playboi(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2008
APPEARNCE: You really need to believe the the popular saying that;Your first appearnce matters. You really can't just look shabby and unwell and believe you can command the attention of any gurl. You should always look clean and properly dressed. Now, when I say properly dressed, I mean you can just wear anything you see. You must possess the proper dress conduct. Never be too flashy with clothes, don't be too Hip poppy with clothes(dressed like one 50 cent or little wayne). You really need to know what colour belt suits your colour of shoe. what hair cut fits you most.

COMPOSURE: Ha! you need to be composed in front of any gurl. I mean you must be extremely confident all the time. I always believed the worst a gurl could do to me is SLAP ME which I am sure she will never do. so, I often go to any gurl well composed and confident in myself. Gurls love it. You should never stutter with your words. Never repeat the same word several times. Never scratch your head in front of gurl; never look too serious(like you r in an interview); you should never over gesticulate; and finally the most important, You should never REHEARSE your speech for any gurl. Always believe in the spirit of freestyle.

AUDIBILITY: You need to always know how to flow with words. Always know how to spring up interesting topics that could amuse a gurl. Never discuss politics, sports or even finance, Too monotonous. You could possibly discuss entertainment,fashion,jokes or even personal affairs. Please always mind your GRAMMAR oooo. You must always know the choice word all times. Never use the Dicco to speak to a lady, I mean never use too big vocabs. it at times makes you look stupid.

GENTLEMAN BEHAVIOUR: You should always act gentlemanly in everyway. I don't mean this attitude most guys pick at eateries where the lady sits and the guy goes to order. To me, that is simply Nonsense,that doesn't make you a gentleman. I often see it even in movies. it's never done that way. You could get to order and allow her order first, that is normal and proper. You could open the car door for her whenever you want to get into the car. Never hoot with your car to stop a gurl on the road, it's annoying.

PLACE OF APPROACH: always mind your place of approach in order to know how to actually talk to a gurl. I could talk to a gurl anywhere and I am 100% sure she would listen and talk to me. You must always know it is a different thing to say to a gurl you meet at the bus-stop to a gurl you meet at the supermarket or that gurl you met at the school library to the one you met in a party or at the night club. All these places require different approach sentence that will make any lady listen to you or even want to talk to you.

NEVER ADVERTISE YOUR SUCCESS: I mean you should never start proclaiming how many cars you just bought or what contract you just won or even how many houses you have. You only end up putting yourself up for a good slaughter. Some gurls tend to pick you as MUMU/MAGA. Man! You are in trouble.

PHONE CALLS: always ensure to make your calls frequent during the day. Not just frequent,must be short as well. She might be at work and I can call her 10 times between 9am and 1pm. I could say: " Hello cute face, just calling to see how your day is going,mine is fine though kind of stressful and demanding but I could use your voice now to relive myself. I'll call you later dear. Bye" That could be less than a minute talk. However, you should try to give her a lenghty talk when it requires you do. Like around 8pm probably when she would be back home or late at night when she is about to sleep. Never call a working class in the middle of the night especially a banker. If it's a student, I could call her around 1am on a free call and still she will enjoy my call and still look forward to do the next day but always mind your first day of night call, if not good,apologise and let her be.

UNEXPECTED GIFTS: you could surprise that gurl with romantic and unexpected gifts. Never make it too flashy like buying a 16 karat gold wrist watch. You could have a cake delivery sent to her house, or a bouquet. You could have a customized T-shirt deliverd to her door. if she is a sport fan like I am chelsea. I could make customise Jersey and not write her name but instead something like this;" Miss Morinho" or " Miss Scolari" it could be "Miss wenger or even " Miss farguson". Do not write things like Toppy 4 Tope or Nikky 4 nike or maybe chichi 4 chioma. Some gurls dislike that but the former, any gurl will love it.

DATES: always choose the best place to take the gurl to. I mean it must not always be the eatery. Some gurls even dislike the eatery thing. As for me I see it as being Old schooled. We need to eat, I could take to a babie que point and we could buy some roasted gizzard or even some roasted snail. Neways that depends on her choice, always ask for a gurl's opinion on that please. Take her out to the cinemas. watch some movies, eat some pop corn and as for me I could tell her to excuse and I come back with a very sweet perf which I must always have known her opinion about perfs.

The last but not the least, please never squeeze yourself to do all these things, I mean the ones that involve spending money. you could run into debt wooing that gurl, Be careful! Please read through these Tips, never rehearse before doing any of it. You just need to simply FREESTYLE.

These are just few tips to help. There are million and one ways to catch fish. Always have that in mind. I am good at what I do. Please don't be a jilt. Always learn how to preserve a lady. Tip on how to preserve your gurl coming soon. Watch out! if you ain't yet satisfied with all these and you think you need more, You could call me on my number 08056280300 or send me an email at gbemmyvibes@yahoo.com. You amd I could begin a 2-weeks project on getting a gurl and after the 4 weeks, you have a 85% chance of getting her. See you at the top!
Re: Helpful Tips On How To Get That Gurl Fast******* by darellone: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2008
Playboi, yu are talented. LOVELY TIPS

(1) (Reply)

Snazzydawn, Where Would U Be On 14th Feb? / Did I Make A Mistake? / Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.