Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. (5038 Views)

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Bayswater: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
atlwireles:

God save your soul. You cannot even see a picture and notice the misrepresentation. What an inanity.

Leave Pa Eziachi alone o. In APC's diary, standing upright means prostrating, compare de?

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by JECBOSS: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:
Waiting for you to modify the dot!
Bros, e be like say u don run??

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by JECBOSS: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
ceo4eva:
Thanks OP for exposing them!
Later, the same APC will tell us they stand for Change when it's obvious it's all about Lies, Desperation and Propaganda within the party and it's blind followers. Anyway, Everybody can never be deceived at the same time!
I totally agree with U. I'll never believe in such a party as APC.

8 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
I never doubted yoú neÍther did I post the original thrÉad nor did I make any comment on the PDP Govs thread. Thanks for this rebuttal. grin

Cheers my friend Mr phockery
No bad feelings, my man.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
k heard
op u need to get laid
Meaning?
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by BrokenTV: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
k heard
op u need to get laid
Is this all you have to say.

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by dachpee(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Desperate fools, we are wise now

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
ericessien24:
all I know is that whoever will win the election next year, will win eighter you vote or not. Nigeria for you.

smh let everyone remain indoors and lets see if they will come out saying monkeys and dogs voted.
You're wrong bro.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by olabukola: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bayswater:

Leave Pa Eziachi alone o. In APC's diary, standing upright means prostrating, compare de?
Why do you people call this guy Pa?

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by BrokenTV: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
APC lying since 18th century, party of thugs violence, trouble makers rumor mungers, sadist.

7 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
JECBOSS:

Bros, e be like say u don run??
He ran without looking back.
Chai grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by ceo4eva: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:
Waiting for you to modify the dot!
Now that the OP has modified, where are u hiding? LOL..

3 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
olabukola:
Why do you people call this guy Pa?
He's estimated to be around 70 years.

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by lilmax(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
But where are apc members now grin
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
What has apc got to do with the topic in the firdt place? If anything go and ask fayose that commented on the topic. Stop dragging apc to your partys stup.idity

3 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
ceo4eva:
Thanks OP for exposing them!
Later, the same APC will tell us they stand for Change when it's obvious it's all about Lies, Desperation and Propaganda within the party and it's blind followers. Anyway, Everybody can never be deceived at the same time! Not me!
God bless your hustle.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by ceo4eva: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmax:
But where are apc members now grin
They don't patronise threads like this.

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by donphilopus: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

Ok. Since you've modified it, I want you to provide the link to the original picture of the wedding, which must be dated 2012!

PhockPhockMan, you forgot to reply this?!
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by ASL33: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
He's estimated to be around 70 years.
Who dash dude 70yrs?
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

PhockPhockMan, you forgot to reply this?!

http://www.lapesoetan.com/a-yoruba-wedding-the-traditional-wedding/

Are you OK now?

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
I never doubted yoú neÍther did I post the original thrÉad nor did I make any comment on the PDP Govs thread. Thanks for this rebuttal. grin

bows out in shame.

They want to bite more than they can chew. They want to feel like an opposition. APShit are not opposition, just a group of idiots trying to be known.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Mogidi: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kill porsin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by idumuose(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
They're embarrassing Nigerians in no small way.
I expected berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, and the rest of them to defend this lies.
Bros, waiting for these handles you mentioned is like waiting for snow to fall in oshodi.They are like their father the devil. I don't call them Lie Mohammedists for nothing.They are so desperate for power that decency has been thrown to the wind.

If they take over government,Nigeria will become world's number1 lying nation.They will lie to Nigerians to a point that Satan himself would turn to an apprentice liar.These people will be worse than Mobutu sese seko and idi Amin of Uganda combined.

7 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Sunshineluv(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:

Thomas how market? Hahahaha LIARS

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
I hear there is a certain 'lying mohammed' in the party, dude lives up to his reputation. His name says everything cheesy grin
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by idumuose(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
slimmy05:
bows out in shame.

They want to bite more than they can chew. They want to feel like an opposition. APShit are not opposition, just a group of idiots trying to be known.
They are a bunch of scallywag.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by perez019(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
The more reason why APC won't earn my vote.

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
idumuose:

Bros, waiting for these handles you mentioned is like waiting for snow to fall in oshodi.They are like their father the devil. I don't call them Lie Mohammedists for nothing.They are so desperate for power that decency has been thrown to the wind.

If they take over government,Nigeria will become world's number1 lying nation.They will lie to Nigerians to a point that Satan himself would turn to an apprentice liar.These people will be worse than Mobutu sese seko and idi Amin of Uganda combined.
I charge you for attempted murder, because you nearly killed me with laughter.
gringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
BrokenTV:
APC lying since 18th century, party of thugs violence, trouble makers rumor mungers, sadist.
So unfortunate.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
seems like APC e-goons have activated ghosts mode button
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
seems like APC e-goons have activated ghosts mode button
They're Cowards.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by rozayx5(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
atlwireles:

God save your soul. You cannot even see a picture and notice the misrepresentation. What an inanity.

dont blame him, he got blinded by dust during his terrorist trainings in the deserts of libya undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally / [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years / 2019: Atiku Finally Travelled To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.