Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. (5042 Views)

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by tomakint: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Phockphockman, you really made my day with this expository thread grin grin thanks to Firefire, atlwireless, idumuose, mogidi, Descartes, longeria, customized13, dozzybaba, chukwudi44, iconize, datolee, brownlord, gramci, ichidodo, aljharem, LeOstrich, CyberWolf, brokenTV, shizzlestar, stebell, aryzgreat, Opiaoku, bloodykiller, zlatansomto, nigerianvenom......etc you guys stood in the gap to withstand those agents of falsehood called supporters of APC....welldone guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by CyberWolf: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
All of them are bunch of criminals..just watch as they will change their monikers after 2015 election..
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Eziachi: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
olabukola:
Why do you people call this guy Pa?
Seriously I have no idea myself. Do you?
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don't be surprised when they tell you Jonathan pays homage to tinubu. APC and lie are synonyms.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
A propaganda news ment to belittle and embarrass PDP governors appeared on nairaland yesterday, titled, PDP GOVERNORS PROSTRATE FOR OBASANJO OVER JONATHAN. They went ahead and post a picture of men who prostrate in traditional wedding way back 2012 as that of the governors.

WHEN WILL THIS LIARS OF A PARTY CALLED APC CHANGE?

Why will they stop lying when they are embedded with lies.
Check this out

Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
CyberWolf:
All of them are bunch of criminals..just watch as they will change their monikers after 2015 election..
I can't wait for the elections to be over grin grin grin
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Eziachi: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
atlwireles:

God save your soul. You cannot even see a picture and notice the misrepresentation. What an inanity.
What God got to do with this? I wasn't in any conflict with the poster. I wanted the poster to be a bit explanatory, as I don't understand what he was trying to say. It's just that most of you see conflict in every issue.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by emmatok(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
A propaganda news ment to belittle and embarrass PDP governors appeared on nairaland yesterday, titled, PDP GOVERNORS PROSTRATE FOR OBASANJO OVER JONATHAN. They went ahead and post a picture of men who prostrate in traditional wedding way back 2012 as that of the governors.

WHEN WILL THIS LIARS OF A PARTY CALLED APC CHANGE?

Was it APC that reported the news in the first place?
It seems APC should be blamed for every information from media houses.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by CyberWolf: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
customized13:
I can't wait for the elections to be over grin grin grin
as in ehh..most of them having been saying that they will deactivate their account after 2015 election..I guess that's when their contract officially comes to an end grin grin
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by chamboy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thread for fools
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
CyberWolf:
as in ehh..most of them having been saying that they will deactivate their account after 2015 election..I guess that's when their contract officially comes to an end grin grin
I have decided not to engage anyone of them till after election.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Eziachi: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I'm not saying any picture was photoshoped, the first picture in this thread was the same picture the OP presented as that of the governors that prostrated before Obasanjo. When a fellow Nairalander, brought this link, they removed it and change it with the second picture here. Why must they lie?

http://www.lapesoetan.com/a-yoruba-wedding-the-traditional-wedding/
Who are those lying down and those standing up?Differentiating them is what I was actually asking and nothing else. In retrospect, I am aiding you on how your argument should go if you have a point to prove.
And by the way, am I wrong to say that the initial post bears non of standing pictures?
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Every single soul knew that pic was photoshopped. Opening this thread makes no sense. The op is just lookin for opportunity to take a dig at d opposition
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by CyberWolf: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
customized13:
I have decided not to engage anyone of them till after election.
honestly..that's why I don't comment in any of their thread..it's just a waste of time and energy..
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by Mogidi: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eziachi:
Seriously I have no idea myself. Do you?

So Pa Eziachi you don't know why people call you Pa?

Could it be in relation with those figures on your birth certificate or there was no birth certificates then?
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by ispeaklight(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Never knew Buhari has this much die hard fans.. See for urselfs > http://askusfast.com/bforum_0.xhtml?blog=20&get-blog=20 .. I petty GEJ
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by OGEmerald(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eziachi:
I don't know if it's a lie or not but I don't quite get your rebuttal, cos I was hoping that you say that the picture was phoneshoped, that you have the original picture to prove it.
But non of that. So why are they liars?( not saying that they are not) but your post make no sense in support of your claims.
Did u attend primary school @all u lack common understanding.common English is truly not common.(No hard feelings)
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2014
HugeCock:
Every single soul knew that pic was photoshopped. Opening this thread makes no sense. The op is just lookin for opportunity to take a dig at d opposition
Who photoshoped which picture?
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2014
chamboy:
Thread for fools
Is that all you can say?

See frustrations.
gringringringringrin
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by aljharem(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2014
we already know their antics
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Eziachi:

Who are those lying down and those standing up?Differentiating them is what I was actually asking and nothing else. In retrospect, I am aiding you on how your argument should go if you have a point to prove.
And by the way, am I wrong to say that the initial post bears non of standing pictures?
It would've been more honorable for you to read and go than comment when it's clear that you don't know what to say.
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by tit(f): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2014
APC got caught doing Operation Feed the Nation with Lies!
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by brownlord: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Its only normal for apc to lie
Re: When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. by elbinmanny(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
APC lying since 756 BC undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally / Full List Of Akwa Ibom Commissioners /special Advisers And Their Portfolios / Pix: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Today in Area 1 Mosque, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.