Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (109043 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
veave:
so sorry baby...
I really do not now what to say to you.
we all make mistakes in life. just count this as one of them...
I pray you both find forgiveness and peace..

so...you believed this lie.
Last Bullet
This is not true. Any that do these in the name of revenge is an animal.
Girls, you are also at fault. Stop punishing some men too much. They ll repay you after wedding
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by domido(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:
boŗįŋg

ŋęҳţ plççç
Boring ke,abi funny. You see why sampling is good b4 marriage. Shakara don end.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by FlyboyZee: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
SweetyZinta:
My dear i feel ur pain! Record what ever he is doing to you before reporting him to whoever you choose to report him to so he won't deny hurting you. Be very smart about it. Am guilty of dis yanga offence ooo!
Record. abi? Smart. Abi? İts obvious you are not married and is a long way away from that. Them no dey do smart pass and get sense for marriage matter o! The thing no be game. From the way you are sounding off, İ can bet on my life that your own case go bad pass her own. For her own case at least na human beings dey comment, pray say for your case make he no be say na gods (as in Ogun, Amadioha, Obatala, Egbesu, etc) na him go dey comment as you wan carry sharpness, smartness and sense enter marriage. İ wish you luck sha with your smartness...
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why are you beating a dead horsr.the marriage doesn't even look like it will get better rather it looks like something that is getting and will get worse by the day. Is it until she her case has reached titilayos own before she knows she should run for her dear life

and by the way op you still have opportunity to run now that you are not pregnant or have a baby. If you do.pele is your case o.now that you have the time and opportunity to run you better do if not you will wish you had
bugativeron:

this case is different from Titilayo. The op has not even come to terms with reality about sex in marriage. But op be truthful, has he ever beaten you before, if has done that then your case is pathetic and serious then you better run for your dear life. But if not then all he has done is fare in love and sex in marriage. He just needs some twicking here and there. For me I think communication and stereotype about how things should be is the prob with your marriage. You are better of resolving it now before it fester like infested sore and gangrene
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by mutter(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
What is she to report?
You have not mentioned anything about the man but only his sexual inclinations.
He wants it brutal and i can read behind the lines that you like it that way but you are just ashamed of admitting it.
He punishment is limited to the bedroom and so it is only the sexual aspect that you are talking about.
What is wrong with him asking for a B-job I guess it is actuallyquite the norm in the bedroom.
the bedrooms are no longer sunday mission school, the modern man has demands that are quite revolutionary!
You are a feminist and a proud woman that gets her way- So live up to the challange of modern day sex.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
I have read through the other posts from men and I think I see where they are coming from. The food you will still eat, why you use am scratch nose. You know you will still end up marrying him why did you treat him like crap.if you will notend up mmarrying him it's a different case, ypu married him now he's treating you the exact way or worse . everything has limits.things should be done in moderation maybe he felt you and your friends disrespected and used him too much that is why he is revenging but then he should grow up and get over it.

There are somethings you go just over look. after one week punishment it's ok undecided
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Where in her horror tale did sje say she's a feminist? shocked eyin aye.etunde o shocked
mutter:
What is she to report?
You have not mentioned anything about the man but only his sexual inclinations.
He wants it brutal and i can read behind the lines that you like it that way but you are just ashamed of admitting it.
He punishment is limited to the bedroom and so it is only the sexual aspect that you are talking about.
What is wrong with him asking for a B-job I guess it is actuallyquite the norm in the bedroom.
the bedrooms are no longer sunday mission school, the modern man has demands that are quite revolutionary!
You are a feminist and a proud woman that gets her way- So live up to the challange of modern day sex.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
voodoo85:

Am jst wondering, why u were so proud? What do u have that made u so proud?! From your text i see that u had only virginity to offer nothing else. So now u have. Dont complain- your own fault
did she say she married him as a virgin? Op come and clear yourself o.hiaaaannnn

It's obvious men hate virgins
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wow! .. Op yur situation is frightening. .. I wud av ran away since! I can't be. Wit such beastly man. And I won't torture any guy emotionally just for d fun of it while. Dating.. U actually married a psycho.
U r the only one that can change your situation. Talk 2 him, beg him for forgiveness abt d past and if he doesn't change? My dear, take a walk.. When He's ready 2 accept you as a wife, a companion and his best friend, he will change. But if not? SUch is life @ times, but @ least uv learnt frm your mistakes.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ogawisdom(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is wat u get wen u punish a man wen he is dating u bc u kw he loves u. Wen he marries u he ll maltreat u small to b even. op y r u nt shouting for him nw lol This man's love for u is gone he ll deal wit ur ass n throw u out with ur child in d coming yrs. Very soon na behind based sex he go use u practice. Any man who tolerates ur excesses in dating is only pretendin so he won't lose d game, he ll show himself in marriage. Hw a gal defines a man's love for her by hw much of her rubbishes he can take is legendary foolishness

Pray he changes sha cool
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Lekwe num anya, I didn't mean dat o, I meant I will do some oda stuff to punish him. Haba, nlanders wan koba me
Lol. some other tinz lik wats oooo.. dontbtell me u ar denying d fact dat u ar a Pro..... nd if u wer her. wud u deny ur hubby of su*king too ni?
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
ogawisdom:
This is wat u get wen u punish a man wen he is dating u bc u kw he loves u. Wen he marries u he ll maltreat u small to b even. op y r u nt shouting for him nw lol This man's love for u is gone he ll deal wit u n throw u out with ur child in d coming yrs.

Pray he changes sha
oga foolish how na.i think say you don die cheesy

so after all these years you never wise since. Na so so foolish comments you go dey type up and down for nl cheesy grin
a fool at 40is a what? wink
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by slim1739: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
sell the story to nollywood.
beautiful lie
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Mintayo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lol. I don't know how a man will enjoy forceful sex, lol. Well except u r on drugs sha.
Well, I am just here to laugh.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ROZZAYY(f): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
demisig:

Lol. some other tinz lik wats oooo.. dontbtell me u ar denying d fact dat u ar a Pro..... nd if u wer her. wud u deny ur hubby of su*king too ni?
Am not a pro, don't even know wat u r talking abt. Lol, I no be her and God no go let me be her make she carry her cross o. Btw una dey here dey talk donno if d OP is receiving standing now sef. grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by rolled: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
You registered just for this topic?
Chai this place is a joke
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Spidermon: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
#Olamide - Story for the gods.
If he like make he f**k her till she turn cripple....
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op should shut the hell up and do what she was bought for. angry
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by babs01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
This (yanga) is what my gurl is doing right now nd thank God I knw what to do when we get married.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by NACHIEVER: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=blesie post=28624298]I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.
Woa! My Sweetheart i have Forgiven you, i will not try such a thing to you again in my Life, despite that you have reported me HERE,
ßut where you annoyed me Most is that you Lied to me that you are still a Virgin and Upon that you also Denied me Sex for a Lonq Þeriod of time.
Nevertheless i still Love you, besides the Conji is now less.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Am not a pro, don't even know wat u r talking abt. Lol, I no be her and God no go let me be her make she carry her cross o. Btw una dey here dey talk donno if d OP is receiving standing now sef. grin

nd I asked a question also dat can u deny ur hubby of Su*king too?
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ROZZAYY(f): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
demisig:

nd I asked a question also dat can u deny ur hubby of Su*king too?
Sucking wat, am still a virgin, ask ggrin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by NACHIEVER: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Timijo:
So u have the gut to report me to nairalanders? We go jam for house.
No am her Husband, we know how we dey do our things.,
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ROZZAYY(f): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=NACHIEVER post=28642869][/quote]
Hehehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehhehehehehe. Lolz
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ROZZAYY(f): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Truckpusher:
Op should shut the hell up and do what she was bought for. angry
Haba!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Sucking wat, am still a virgin, ask ggrin

Lol.. oya come nd lemme see if u ar still a virgin ....... nd said ur hubby not bf ..... so u ar d one finking other wise now Abi?
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
This country is sick.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by HARDDON: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
thorpido:
I don't believe this story is true.If it is,u married a psycho.
The problem was not the abstinence.I think your man is perverted.

This tale could be very much true. U never imagine what guys would go tru to acheive their aim.

POC, she didn't marry a psycho , she is reaping the fruits of her whack ways.
How would u call a loving guy, that went to all extent to get a woman he likes, psycho?
How would call a guy that was astutely rediculed because of his love for a village Gurl a psycho?
How could u term a guy who spent his hard earned cash on her n her local gurls perverted?

Is it a crime to love ?
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by basilo101: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ladies make d mistake of tinking dat a man who accepts no sex till mariage is a gud man. Gud/bad has notin to do wit sex/no sex
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Okeagufred(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
pls dnt report him 2 anybody
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Haba!
good afternoon my fellow widow. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.