Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (108925 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by aneeyminaj(f): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
may b e use to drug himself
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by iceberylin(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Onyenna:

wetin man-pikin go do naaah.......Oluwa dey nwanne.....
āŋy ђow bābā,wę go şţįll pųll ţŗoųgђ cheesy
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by efficiencie(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2014
blesie:
I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

Oh! So you have a pastor to report to? That means you two were joined by a Man of God[/b]That's funny! Did you two attend marriage counselling before marriage? Are you two even Christians? [b]Pride, vengefulness, distaste for God's law on sex and marriage and shocked or.al s.ex (I bet he tried an.al too but you probably feel too disgusted to state that and if he hasn't watch out he may try it sooner than you think) and yet you speak of reporting to your pastor...Na wetin yu wan report? If you like report to CAN or PFN it's too late. Vows have exchanged. A covenant sealed by rings is in place. Sister, no offence, enjoy your marriage! I pray divorce won't be the medicine that heals you of the pains of marriage...as for the unmarried, shine ya eyes well well...a marriage without God, is a marriage made in Hell...

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by greggng: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Don't report him to ur pastor cos he has no juridiction over this matter. That man is a nice man that was why he decided to surprise u in a more romantic way. Learn how to suck that thing very well . With time u will confess he is the best man for u. I will prefer a woman that bleeps me so good to a nagging type
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by chuka5000(m): 2:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Blesie i believe you are good at makin up crack gist.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by guass(m): 4:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Blesie u just dey suffer ur man. I can't imagine a marriage without very strong kisses or hot s.x u even need it. U will be used to it. And u can even turn the tide like my wife.
Try this secret:
At weekend maybe on Friday or Saturday, as soon as he returns from outside, surprise him with a very rough kiss and drag him to the bedroom make him fall on d bed and start work right away on him, after the first round immediately put d D.ck in ur mouth and tell him u need a second round and go 4 it, immediately he releases put the quarter rod in ur mouth again telling him u are not yet satisfied and go 4 the 3rd round after that round he may have lost alot of energy because each spe.m is energy. While he is yet to recover from the 3rd round, put d rod in ur mouth again and ask 4 the 4th consecutive round. At this stage, he must beg u otherwise go 4 the next round. U may cream urself 2 ease d friction.
U must let him know that u are up to the task and he will relax his mindset.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by aspirebig: 5:06am On Dec 07, 2014
kristina1:
Well,report to his family member,they should be able to help.

Op

Be careful on the kind of advice you are getting here. Involving a third party may even make things worst.Just keep talking to him.Pray about the whole thing,marriage is different from dating,bf,gf etc.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by charismaticdave(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Based on what you wrote, sincerely you are suffering from what is called outdated methodology about sex, metholus clitorious, what is good for the gander is also good for the goose. All the styles he is calling are normal styles just that he is including rape, that I don't agree. Get educated more about sex, if you are too shy to ask for professional help, get more information online, read Kama Sutra. That will make you understand something about sex a bit, change your thinking about the sex, he's not punishing you and he won't change. Try to give it to him the way he wants it. Example, i know a man that always buy blue film for his wife that she is uneducated about sex, this lady will always watch it when she is less busy, after two weeks, when she handled her hubby, the man ran out of the room, moral of my story is change your thinking and educateducate yourself more and he will start getting scared of you.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by unmask: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2014
In op's husband's voice..... "now she is saying mo rogo, oti kan mi lapa O oti kan mi leyin O... Story for the gods.... The gods o"
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
valdes00:

Awww.... See as u carry anoda person matter for hand lik gala inside hold-up... B lik say u no read where d OP use d guy do shakara lik mad, mumu lik u.... First do no dey pain, na last do dey pain.... GO N DIE if he pain u
after you. You can go first. ALAYINI ronu lara galatia, oponu gbewudani okunrin wink

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by foxychev(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
I must tell you this blessie. Dont listen to those pple who says u shd stand up to him and refuse his sexual advances, it is 100% sure they will ruin ur marriage prematurely.
like i said earlier, since u guys exchanged vows he has d right over ur body. any pastor or court judge will confirm that. there is nothin like rape in the dictionary of marriage, it just doesnt exist! he is ur husband now NOT boyfriend.
you dont know anythin about sex, thats why it came to this. GO AND LEARN THE ART OF LOVEMAKING AND SEX. its a lot more than your imaginations.
Read my previous response again, trust me you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by sholly28(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Bear it, for better for worse!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by bugativeron: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2014
chaircover:
You do not inflict pain on someone you claim to love

I agree the wifey made a number of serious mistakes, but this mans response is not the answer to the problem. You can correct in love.

Wifey, you need to have a one to one with your hubby. Apologise for previous behaviour and ask him to give you a chance to make amends. Some young ladies are fond of this behaviour, trying to have your cake ansd eating it. You wont sleep with the guy but you are happy to call him maga and call all your friends to come and spend his money. You think all guys are stupid.

Explain to him that he is hurting you both physically and mentally and his hurting you indirectly means that he is hurting himself as your happiness is his happiness too.

He obviously likes sex, so you too need to step up and not be found wanting. This is not the time to be prudish and be wearing jeans to bed. Sex is a beautiful thing between husband and wife. You both own each other and you should both be giving each other pleasure; not just one sided or painful.

. . .and to the people who asked the question . . YES!!! There can be rape within marriage and had this guy been married to an oyibo and lived in some countrys, he would have been arrested by now.

As usual from you madam. Delivered without emotion and straight to the point. The best and most instructive response that I have read since. Your head is usual there.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by valdes00(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
after you. You can go first. ALAYINI ronu lara galatia, oponu gbewudani okunrin wink
I dey sure say na becos of u OLAMIDE sing dat song ---- STORY 4 D gODS

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Awon iyalaya e lonma ko story for the gods fun tongue
valdes00:

I dey sure say na becos of u OLAMIDE sing dat song ---- STORY 4 D gODS

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by valdes00(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Awon iyalaya e lonma ko story for the gods fun tongue
Lolzzz... Bros is vexxing... No worry, I trust OLAMIDE... Him go stil do remix 4 u... Okponu

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2014
valdes00:

Lolzzz... Bros is vexxing... No worry, I trust OLAMIDE... Him go stil do remix 4 u... Okponu
awon alainisese, gbewudani bitie lo makorin fun . meanwhile the last one is for yourself tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by valdes00(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
awon alainisese, gbewudani bitie lo makorin fun . meanwhile the last one is for yourself tongue
I knw say u don dey vex... *smiles*... OYA no vex, m jes avin fun.... *prostrates*... Egbon, ema binu simi.... Omo de lon shey mi... 2 b sincere, am realy sorry.... Dnt b angry wif me
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2014
valdes00:

I knw say u don dey vex... *smiles*... OYA no vex, m jes avin fun.... *prostrates*... Egbon, ema binu simi.... Omo de lon shey mi... 2 b sincere, am realy sorry.... Dnt b angry wif me
o ti tan.miobinu mo.afterall omode o le mo eko je ko maralowo.otitan niyen grin

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by valdes00(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
o ti tan.miobinu mo.afterall omode o le mo eko je ko maralowo.otitan niyen grin

Scope la man fi je ko nisin... Pelu shibi ni so ko ni ra wa lowo.... Jes kiddin... Tanx
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
valdes00:

Scope la man fi je ko nisin... Pelu shibi ni so ko ni ra wa lowo.... Jes kiddin... Tanx

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by valdes00(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Lolz

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by veave(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
so...you believed this lie.
Last Bullet
This is not true. Any that do these in the name of revenge is an animal.
Girls, you are also at fault. Stop punishing some men too much. They ll repay you after wedding

Okiki love kiss kiss kiss

Long time... smiley
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Onyenna(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

āŋy ђow bābā,wę go şţįll pųll ţŗoųgђ cheesy

Amen! happy Sunday.......
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
strykr:

Mail replied... wink
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
veave:

Okiki love kiss kiss kiss

Long time... smiley
sweetheart, how are u
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 08, 2014
ITbomb:
Another reason we always insist on sex before marriage.

A man and woman should be friends and explore each other physically and spiritually before marriage without taking advantage of each other.

You took advantage of him instead of making it a mutual decision not to have sex or have minimal sex.

Talk to your pastor, leave family out if you want peace in your young marriage cos even though family may intervene, it will hurt his ego and lead to further problems.
Avoiding sex before marriage is a very personal decision. People have different reasons for doing it. Some for shakara, some avoid sex because of religious reasons (i.e. most religions forbid fornication), while some are just emotionally cautious in that they should know where they stand with you before giving their bodies to you. For others, culture and upbringing come into play (she knows you'll sleep with her and call her an "ashawo" later on). Others have fear of STDs and pregnancies. The list is endless.......

Either way, both husband and wife should work towards a fulfilling sex life in their marriage and if they are not sexually compatible, it's never too late to annul the marriage.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by veave(f): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
sweetheart, how are u

Fine...
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2014
bugativeron:

As usual from you madam. Delivered without emotion and straight to the point. The best and most instructive response that I have read since. Your head is usual there.

God bless you sir.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by UjSizzle(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is the scariest sh*t I've read in a long time sad

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Cusan: 1:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Tholuwaniey:
Why'd you marry in Nigeria... this sorta thing won't happen in France cos I schooled in France

every day France,.. France..France. Make wr hear word joor

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2014
ggrin:
yeah she's still a virgin,u can also ask xsenga
ggrin:
yeah she's still a virgin,u can also ask xsenga
how did you know...... Abeg lemme see nd confirm it myself .....seeing is Belivin u no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.