Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN (25147 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by oluwadanie1(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Share your opinion guys, what could be the solution

More photos: http://acadablog.com/photos-the-hussle-and-tussle-of-transportation-in-unilorin/

SOURCE: www.acadablog.com

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Curiouscat: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Trust me....it is much better now. Ask around what 2007/2008 look like when peeps will sit down inside boot,follow tipper(that truck use for carrying sand) and some even trek out of school.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Is this a university premises or a refugee camp

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by jieta: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
yes oooo that is the best universityy in nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by dharay99: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
jieta:

I see.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Aydesmond(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
guy, let me say this, it gets better every year, as at last year it was only 2 longer by far and taxi we had, now shebi den don add like 3 more and also this simplimove of a stuff is better.
''Get to park at 6pm, you will certainly get to tanke at 10pm''

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Adedayo516(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Y'all should get bicycles... Problem solved

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by dapotemi: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Na serious issue
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Lefty500: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Curiouscat:
Trust me....it is much better now. Ask around what 2007/2008 look like when peeps will sit down inside boot,follow tipper(that truck use for carrying sand) and some even trek out of school.
Na lie, how much was the school population then? Imagine 14k fresher add that to the number of stalite, if you see queue you go run. Staying 2hrs + on a queue, e no easy o.
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by ednut1(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Wen i was in unilorin faced same crap o. Few taxis come into skul in d eveving because few pple will be going to skul by then. The sug organised 'korope' buses den bt was nt adequate. Solution :they should build more hostels on campus afterall land yapa. Nd d skul shud provided about 10 long buses as against 2 or 3 available. U cant be claiming beta by far if u cannot solve a simple problem of more dan 8 years

5 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by hahn(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm. See future leaders of tomorrow.

All I can see here is a business opportunity. Why can't some students go into transportation business. Its obvious there's a demand for it. Nigerian students will rather join secret cults, party, f*ck and form big boy/girl instead of looking critically at challenges around them and offering solutions thereby creating wealth and employment for themselves and others.

Keep queueing up till una get sense

34 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by joshbouy(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2014
eeeeyaa una doh
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by oluwadanie1(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2014
hahn:
Hmmm. See future leaders of tomorrow.

All I can see here is a business opportunity. Why can't some students go into transportation business. Its obvious there's a demand for it. Nigerian students will rather join secret cults, party, f*ck and form big boy/girl instead of looking critically at challenges around them and offering solutions thereby creating wealth and employment for themselves and others.

Keep queueing up till una get sense

Planning on that aspect grin grin grin

Very soon

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Pdizzle(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2014
thought you are better by far, what happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by oluwadanie1(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2014
Pdizzle:
thought you are better by far, what happened

Of course we are, it should be resolved soon
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Macaulay10(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Nurtw are the course for all this, they are in charge of transportation in the school, The Nurtw av overpowered the school management on transportation. I know federal govt made provisions for this.
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by tspun(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Massive poverty and obscene inequality are
such terrible scourges of our time-

times in
which the world boasts breathtaking
advances in science, technology, industry, wealth accumulation, good road and many more.

How are these students suppose to consentrate on their academies with this streeful way of studing,

Poverty is like punishment for a crime you didn't commit.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by BAYKEM(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
God save us!
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by jchima14: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
This is too bad and i thougt the situation in abj university was bad.

The Top Five Resourceful African Footballers
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/sports-news/item/1939-the-top-five-resourceful-african-footballers
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Pdizzle(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Of course we are, it should be resolved soon

hehe
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Descartes: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Chai....diaris is .... shocked
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Molz(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2014
jieta:
best indeed undecided
jieta:
best indeed

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by glimpse(f): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2014
see business oooo. I am coming there with 15 buses.
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by ibiles: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2014
iiii

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nadamwa(f): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2014

Keep telling yourself that
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2014
I'm eating
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by bdemix(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by AreaFada2: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
What is Unilorin? A mattress company? We don't have such in France where I study womanology. Voila. grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick / Covenant University Appoints Professor Bassey Williams As Acting Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.