Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN (25189 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Lefty500: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Curiouscat:
Youngman,you don't just say something is a lie not when you are no where near the school around that time. OK!! Oya waka enta tanke undecided undecided
lolz. I be student na.
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Doctor20002(f): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
great opportunity u can win a visa nd
scholarship click d link below to attend
the program http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD55764538
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by oluwadanie1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Penstef:
This Nairaland is full of interesting people. There is a problem on ground and some are arguing about best university others are saying OP why are you exposing our school. Others just read and move on. This is the same attitude we have towards the situation of our country Nigeria.
Let's learn to think solution in all we encounter in life

As for me, i want to buy and deploy a Keke napep or a taxi to operate in the school but i need info on whether Keke is highly used or to buy a taxi for the purpose which is better

Secondly, how does one register his vehicle to operate within the school premises? What's the process?

Reply is urgently needed. Also, somebody to co-manage the business also needed. Most likely a student

Just sent you a PM
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Curiouscat: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lefty500:

lolz. I be student na.
You are a student? Are you in Unilorin during those years I mentioned? undecided undecided. Don't be going around telling people they are lieing... What I wrote is a firsthand experience kapish!!
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by leksbore(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
the most corrupt university
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Ayobami7(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUC Names 41 Illegal Universities / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.