Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages (586 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? / Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups / Top Reason Girls Mess Up Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by grimandevil: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2014
I hv come to the conclusion that d female gender are the primary cause of break ups be it relationship or marriages .

lets face it. d way a mans body system works isnt d same as a lady. an average man needs atleast sex 2wice a month, even if it isnt sex smushing can do d job. and ones d so called gf or wife decides to be having headach or nt in d mood every time d guy approaches. we all knw elastic limit. when the guy gets tired he will decide to do 2 tins ,either to end d relationship/marriage or he starts cheating . funny enuf d female will be d first to start crying and shouting #menrdogs.
This reminds me of d last relationship i entered. d girl i was with i spend d money do d kissing and smushing since she said no sex. i agreed. as time went on she decided no more smshing i agreed. den a week or so later no more kiss. i tried to knw y d change, she just told me she isnt in d mood for those stuff anymore. as time went on she said no more hugs or touch. den finally no more her visiting me in my place orless is hanging out.

i cant see me staying or having a healthy relationship with a lady i cant touch. kiss . etc. i can agree on no sex but dats it. now i decided to do mine. first i started no more monthly cash for her. den i told her no more driving my car. no more credits. no more hanging out. den finally no more calling or chatting her. funny enuf her last whatsapp pm is something about dont trust men. one kin heartbreak rubbish talk lik dat. lol

now my question is dis. y r women confused? my frnds say i over pet dem dats y d want to play me. but me think d have spiritual husbands.

guys anyidea ?
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by Priceless24(f): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Bros, monthly stipend, drive your car, haba sad
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by grimandevil: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Priceless24:
Bros, monthly stipend, drive your car, haba sad
yea i gave her full privileges. dats d way i behave. just want her to b happy nd comfortable
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by yuncka: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2014
It all boils down to d fact dat in a relationship, guy is always the constant and the girl is the variables. Most times we set the priorities straight on what we want the relationship to be like, we agree to the terms and condition of the female.....but soon U start to see change in the relationship...

Though sometimes its also the fault of the guy but in most cases the girl are the main cause. The switch mood easily, the get easily fed up in a relationship.

Another annoying thing they do its making monetary or material demand on a guy for the basis to allow the person sex,...lyk seriosly? Its d guy the only pesin that will enjoy the sex? That like being payed to breath.
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by grimandevil: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
yuncka:
It all boils down to d fact dat in a relationship, guy is always the constant and the girl is the variables. Most times we set the priorities straight on what we want the relationship to be like, we agree to the terms and condition of the female.....but soon U start to see change in the relationship...

Though sometimes its also the fault of the guy but in most cases the girl are the main cause. The switch mood easily, the get easily fed up in a relationship.

Another annoying thing they do its making monetary or material demand on a guy for the basis to allow the person sex,...lyk seriosly? Its d guy the only pesin that will enjoy the sex? That like being payed to breath.

boss what you said is true. guy kill relationships too but girls issues too much. funny enuf d girls i met for strictly sex dat before i met dis bae . d r still interested in me. i just wonder y girl disease from good things.
lol@being paid to breath
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by yuncka: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2014
grimandevil:

boss what you said is true. guy kill relationships too but girls issues too much. funny enuf d girls i met for strictly sex dat before i met dis bae . d r still interested in me. i just wonder y girl disease from good things.
lol@being paid to breath

Imagine, one of my ex was lyk she's fed up dat I dnt treat her lyk a real man. And I dnt get jealous over her wit other guys. Next tin she started dating a cultist and her life changed for good. She was greatly brutalized out of jealousy by her superman of a cultist, Her sextape was almost released by the cultist. I tank God it wasn't.
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by unibenstudent1(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2014
I hate long and boring posts!
Re: Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages by grimandevil: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I hate long and boring posts!

most u show how stup-id u r?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Marry Him/her? / Guys: Suppose You Are In His Kind Of Shoe/situation... What Would You Do? / Romance Section Gradually Turning To Joke Section..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.