Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? (1587 Views)

Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
A girl would normally have a boyfriend for the following reasons; her love and attraction to him, the purpose of companionship, to have someone to share her feelings with etc and vice versa.

Sadly, today most girls see boyfriends as their economic footholds, sponsors and benefactors. Hence the very essence of a "boyfriend" is defeated.

As a boyfriend of such a girl, you get to painfully or excitedly shoulder her bills. Apart from the sex you guys presumably enjoy together, what other thing could you possibly gain from her?

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
brb
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by hummerwise(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Only gays think this way
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by coolimpetus: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
I agreed 100% with you.

3 Likes

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
hummerwise:
Only gays think this way

That's where you get it wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Emhicee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
A list of the things you expect please. undecided
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by zinachidi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
lipsrsealed, FWB
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
hummerwise:
Only gays think this way

Besides you didn't answer the question I posed. The last question on the post.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by hummerwise(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
joeboy03:

That's where you get it wrong!

Oya lecture me sad
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by falconey(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
all these made in ghana brains on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Interesting sad

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emhicee:
A list of the things you expect please. undecided

From the kind of girl I depicted above, is there anyth u could gain from her?

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

all these made in ghana brains on nairaland.

You are welcome. But you can move on now

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by hummerwise(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
joeboy03:

Besides you didn't answer the question I posed. The last question on the post.
Not all of them are gold diggers' if you have a very well matched gf, you will get all your answers broda...
#Goodluck
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
hummerwise:

Oya lecture me sad

If you were dating the kind of girl I mentioned above, what other thing do you think you could gain from her?

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by hummerwise(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
joeboy03:

If you were dating the kind of girl I mentioned above, what other thing do you think you could gain from her?
Check my previous post bruh
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
hummerwise:

Not all of them are gold diggers' if you have a very well matched gf, you will get all your answers broda...
#Goodluck

That's why I didn't generalise. I made reference to a specific kind of girl as pictured in the post...now relate with that
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
coolimpetus:
I agreed 100% with you.

Right on bro!
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by hummerwise(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
joeboy03:

That's why I didn't generalise. I made reference to a specific kind of girl as pictured in the post...now relate with that
You got ur answers broda, if you wanna be specific then look for the one specially made for you...
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Tunnamania(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
cool
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by herald9: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
To feel among. cheesy undecided
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tunnamania:
@op, all girls are not like that.
In your case, if that's what's happening to u, I suggest u dispose her like used "Always ultra".

Rightly spoken
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by jsunex(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gf tin is a waste of moni,time and emotional feelings... Pay as u go is d best.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Her brain nd the compliments; you cannot compliment urself..
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Her brain nd the compliments; you cannot compliment urself..

Lol, if that's the only thing u get from your gal, then I suggest u run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gaining nothing from my relationship just sex.
don't even understand the essence of relationship any longer. Wish I could meet someone to show me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
joeboy03:

Lol, if that's the only thing u get from your gal, then I suggest u run for ur life
My mentality of a gf does not requires sex so i see no reason to run for my life
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Euphrosyne(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Companionship
Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Frankenstein: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2015
You gain nothing, actually. Sex is a two-way thingy, so you aren't actually gaining when you sleep with her.

Having more testosterone (which means more sex drive) doesn't equate to enjoying or benefitting more from sex.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
No comments from the ladies.

nothing

1 Like

Re: Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? by Juicysam(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nothing else really..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? / 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell / What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.