Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out (1537 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Edwardhead(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Story Girls Told When Asked Out

+ I'm engaged, (without ring)
+ My boyfriend is in Malaysia, his father taught Dangote a lot about business, I can't cheat him.
+ I don't double date, (yinmu
+ We can just be friends (friend zone of life)
+ I will think about it, (give her ten years, she's still thinking)
+ Don't you have a gf? (Wetin concern her if i no have)
+ You look like a player (yes, I play for Real Madrid)
+ You're not my taste (your taste na salt? )
+ We're not compatible (eve didn't tell adam this)
+ I cant date my course mate (God no support dat? )
+ I cant date my neighbour (na ur enemy you go like? )
+ You're not from my religion, tribe etc... (aren't we one? )
+ You don't worth to be my bf (see you at 30 n single)
+ You dont have money (Jonathan had no shoes when he wooed patience)
+ You no go school (what about bill gates?)
+ You are a broke guy

Add yours

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Okaie,this is so hilarious grin
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Princecalm(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2014
You are ugly(even Bance of Burkina Faso have numerous gfs)
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by holatin(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2014
I don't like going to eatery without visiting a boutique.
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by beesammy(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2014
You didn't school in France
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2014
A girl can't be a friend with a guy without being tagged as friendzone. Hian!
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by chijoy7(f): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Just here to read comment
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by henrixx(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2014
YOU ARE NOT FROM FRANCE
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by marvelousabah(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2014
mine told me she has a guy and i said ok,deleted her number becs i hate being the one to make someone cheat,na so i see her one day has me and i my niggas they cruz for my new rid we wave each oda,only for her to call me that night they form familarity,na gal wey we nova talk for about a year and be dis oo!,wey come they try fix date with me...has a gud pikin wey i be.i just tell her say"gal u won't find wat u are lukin for becs i have been taken away".cut call,no tym for nonsense.this gals aint loyal,just make the money;make sure u have a very faaaaat! Acct and watch them roll in.i know my ladies in the house wil not like my post but am just stating reality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by braintext(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Lol
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Edwardhead(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
marvelousabah:
mine told me she has a guy and i said ok,deleted her number becs i hate being the one to make someone cheat,na so i see her one day has me and i my niggas they cruz for my new rid we wave each oda,only for her to call me that night they form familarity,na gal wey we nova talk for about a year and be dis oo!,wey come they try fix date with me...has a gud pikin wey i be.i just tell her say"gal u won't find wat u are lukin for becs i have been taken away".cut call,no tym for nonsense.this gals aint loyal,just make the money;make sure u have a very faaaaat! Acct and watch them roll in.i know my ladies in the house wil not like my post but am just stating reality
Thanks for that
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Edwardhead(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2014
chijoy7:
Just here to read comment

May God help you
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by chijoy7(f): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
amen ooo
Edwardhead:
May God help you
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Cikoloko(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2014
#I love guys with six pack#i like short guys#i like fair guy#u look a chronic ibo boy undecided
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Queenw: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
are u a husband material (how many yards
u want )

1 Like

Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Infomizer(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
My pastor/prophet/spiritual father said.....

Yet, she wouldn't leave me alone, always calling my phone!!!!

;-)
Re: Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out by Edwardhead(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Infomizer:
My pastor/prophet/spiritual father said.....

Yet, she wouldn't leave me alone, always calling my phone!!!!

;-)
lol, her pastor support sex ni yen... lol

(1) (Reply)

I Disagree With This / Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.