Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ (1534 Views)

She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It / Tell Him I Love Him / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Gud a.m. Nairalanders, I'm sincerely letting out how I feel so pls MATURED say. I dunno if I luv him, I don't reciprocate d luv at ol, he cals me soo many pet names but don't even cal him one, I like to end d cal quickly whn he cals n he call plnty times a day, I only answer him wit hm, ok, alryt etc. But when I say something tht angers him n he doesn't call, I begin to worry n olways chck my phone for his cal or msg, whn he eventualy call, I'll be somewht glad. Pls wht does this mean? Thnks

1 Like

Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Odunharry(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2015
U dnt know what you want

4 Likes

Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by thorpido(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
^^^
You don't know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Truth24(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Chaiii Nairaland Romance Platform....
Seun na u bigo....
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Your heart is warming up to him, though for some reasons, best known to you, you do not want to entirely open up to him.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Odunharry:
U dnt know what you want
thnks odun but how do I know?
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2015
thorpido:
^^^
You don't know what you want.
really....how do I knw then
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Trust me,you love him.
it's either you are shy or you are in denial.
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
MzPreshie:
Your heart is warming up to him, though for some reasons, best known to you, you do not want to entirely open up to him.
thnks gal, I think u're close but d likeness isn't jst comin its not lyk I dnt wnt to open up

1 Like

Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Olomubj: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
The problem there is that too much of calling derails relationship when look at it in physiological way there should be a limits to everything we do excess thing is not favorable and in other to value what you hv and cherish it there should be a limit to communications at list twice a day is ok,I, the mrn and at night.you like the guy but his calling every time make it boring for you
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
shaderuky:
thnks gal, I think u're close but d likeness isn't jst comin its not lyk I dnt wnt to open up
You wouldn't miss someone you don't like if he doesn't call. You're beginning to like him. So better do the needful before its too late.
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Odunharry(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
shaderuky:
thnks odun but how do I know?
how do u knw?
What do u want in a relationship?what characteristic do u like in guy?
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Odunharry(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
shaderuky:
i guess u want a guy who dnt like u?
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Janeify(f): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2015
You love him but you're trying to hide it. You wouldn't allow your emotions and instinct to play the role it's responsible for.

A kinda of feeling you get when you expected it least.
It wouldn't do you any good if you keep hiding it because you might end up losing him.
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Chilug(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2015
Love comes natural to the heart if you don't feel it don't force it. its normal to miss someone who call you every time and suddenly stop, especially if its ur fault bt give it time u will forget it.
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by lilmax(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Why can't you call him instead of waiting,okay your ego won't allow you
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Olomubj:
The problem there is that too much of calling derails relationship when look at it in physiological way there should be a limits to everything we do excess thing is not favorable and in other to value what you hv and cherish it there should be a limit to communications at list twice a day is ok,I, the mrn and at night.you like the guy but his calling every time make it boring for you
exactly! yu r soo on point, it really bores me, I tried to let him knw but he'll tell me its d feelins he has fr me tht he luvs me vry much n tht I cnt stop it I shld jst bear. It irritates me realy
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Odunharry:

i guess u want a guy who dnt like u?
#laughs# no any lady wants tht nw
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by shaderuky(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Janeify:
You love him but you're trying to hide it. You wouldn't allow your emotions and instinct to play the role it's responsible for.

A kinda of feeling you get when you expected it least.
It wouldn't do you any good if you keep hiding it because you might end up losing him.
thnks gal mayb yu r ryt
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
shaderuky:
Gud a.m. Nairalanders, I'm sincerely letting out how I feel so pls MATURED say. I dunno if I luv him, I don't reciprocate d luv at ol, he cals me soo many pet names but don't even cal him one, I like to end d cal quickly whn he cals n he call plnty times a day, I only answer him wit hm, ok, alryt etc. But when I say something tht angers him n he doesn't call, I begin to worry n olways chck my phone for his cal or msg, whn he eventualy call, I'll be somewht glad. Pls wht does this mean? Thnks
it means you are still a kid,try and grow up,then know what you want...the guy on the other hand is a mugu,cos I can't take such from any lady.
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Youngpo413: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
shaderuky:
then leave him alone,so that he can find someone who will love and appreciate him,I know you ladies,you will surely hold on till you see someone better before dumping him.
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by gab264(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Odunharry:
U dnt know what you want
#Correct# and to be straight forward here.
That is a very weired and annoying childish behaviour that even those ones that claim to be matured with there mouth exhibit all this things.
Guys ave really suffered.
Execp me cus I hardly look face talkless of admiring.
From that u will object to calling.Sis kindly tell the guy that you have a much feeling for him( that ur particular self) are very childish to accept that what is rigth inside yaa.
#rest case#
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Maybe you guys are still in your teenies ... Your story sounds like that smiley
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by popweezy(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Wow dat's my kinda gurl...
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by gamaliel121(m): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2015
women leader : who are we?
Women. : women.
Women leader: what do we want?
Women: we don't know.
Women leader: when do we want it?
Women: NOW!!!
Re: Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ by kenir(m): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2015
just here to read em comments kiss

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Single Most Important Thing For A Relationship To Be Successful? / 9 Types Of Husband/ Wife / Can U Die For Ur Gf Or Bf?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.