Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Curcumcision Of Female Children - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Curcumcision Of Female Children (32299 Views)

Why Are some Mothers Cruel To their Female Children / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children. / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

This isn't a language competition oo! grin

Good because I don't speak Spanish well. I thought you did. cheesy
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

There was no misinformation. The risk to a female is MUCH higher (any basic resarch will show this). More importantly the consequences of success are neutral for the male but alway life cripling for the female. For Gods sake it is 2014 NOT 1014!

this is another ignorant rejoinder....
this is not a competition of which has the highest risk - it is a matter of deciding if the kids put through this barbaric process are being abused - just because a kick in the tummy hurts more than a slap in the face does not make one better than the other - an assault is an assault & child abuse is child abuse.

you are clueless...
the consequences of success is irrelevant if the practise itself abuses children. corporal punishment also has consequences of success but it's been eradicated in many parts of the developed world cos it can be argued the children are being abused.

how some of y'all managed to make it through primary school, never mind college is worrying. are these really the future leaders of mother of nigeria. i fear for the coming years if this is what you can come up with to defend the barbaric treatment of male children in the name of circumcision.

5 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

I'll leave you guessing. wink

You don't either tongue
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

I like uncertainty. cool

Then you don't like me because I certainly know. cool cheesy wink
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

You are a being, uncertainty is an ideology. Liking either or both at the same time is very feasible.
wink

I am not an ordinary being, the women in our family are said to have supernatural powers. cool

I have just consulted my crystal ball and you don't speak Spanish. tongue
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

I read plenty fairy tales as a child and even African folklores, they were very unbelievable but your first line takes the cake grin

Better market that crystal ball for some good returns. A lot of them these days are corrupted. tongue

Not mine, it has been used in our family for centuries, it is not for sale, it is priceless. wink
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

Some museums will make you a good deal. shocked
A lot of crystal balls from centuries ago rarely 'see' properly, ask ifa priests grin.

Not necessary, it has never failed me. wink
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

How do you know it didn't just fail you just now wink

Prove me wrong tongue
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

I like uncertainty cheesy

My crystal ball was right. tongue cool
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

Maybe, maybe not cheesy cheesy

Certainly not. cheesy tongue
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

maybe certainly not cheesy

smiley smiley

Good one.

smiley smiley
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by acada111(f): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
helen4:
Acada111. Lol. So funny

Seriously. If u see am ehn.... to do go just comot from your bodi lipsrsealed
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Stillfire: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nonso23:

Even a JSS3 student knows that the clitoris is one among the major sensual areas in the female reproductive system.
Are you trying to say that you are yet to cross JSS3
I might as well believe it. grin

The cli.toris has more nerve endings than the vagi.na. Most women do not reach orga.sm via vagina.l stimulation but via clitoral stimulation. Also, the cli.toris has twice the amount of nerve endings compared to the pe.nis. The peni.s has about 4000 nerve endings while the cli.toris has 8000 nerve endings. And yes the pen.is is analogous to the cli.toris, every attentive biology student knows this.

4 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

i can see you have a problem with logic - what you call the silliest excuse is what the anti-FGM crew use to fight the FGM traditional practise. i was only using your points to destroy you & what you could come up with is sticking a needle in child - what a putrid analogy, how many kids have died because of injections in comparison to MGM?

Destroy me indeed Mr Destroyer. Your silly logic did not point out to you that I have never used the stupid child consent argument. I couldn't care less who used the stupid argument, it is silly and I don't expect adults to be using such nonsense. Parents are there to be interlocutors for their children. Inform your destroying ass about how many children die, yes DIE from vaccinations before you type rubbish.

i am comparing what is being removed from both genders. a part of the clït is removed from the girl & the entire foreskin is removed from the boy. to now turn around & tell me the girl is abused & the boy isn't tells me you skipped logic class in school.

As usual you are big on words but short on details. Male circumcision only removes the foreskin but in female circumcision the clitoral hood is removed, the clitoris is removed, the labia is removed. Your blind logic will not let you see that the equivalence in removed parts is sorely lacking.

it does - uncircumcised men enjoy sėx better. grab a book and read it up!

Who mentioned anything about enjoying sex better? See how your miserable logic fails you? The point was male circumcision DOES NOT CONTROL LIBIDO. Get it now Mr Destroyer

how is it also child abuse to circumcise a girl based on religion & traditional beliefs? is it not for the well-being of the female child?

Mr Destroyer Logic can not even see that I have not been addressing female circumcision but male.

circümcised males are at a risk of infant mortality: that alone destroys any disease or infection you can come up with. if only one male child dies as a result of cïrcumcision then it's enough excuse to completely eradicate the entire practise. who's going to account for the soul of that dead child?

Your stupid logic is failing you again. If one child dies by any procedure then the procedure should be terminated whether there are any benefits or not? Your logic is shitty and absurd.

yet you talk about emotional outbursts when you have been feeding me with endless streams of pretentious crap. you are arguing on a public forum in the 21st century that cutting & dicing a male child in the name of circümcision isn't child abuse? you must have a weird fetish for seeing male kids suffer which only tells me you are an unrepentant sadist forward slash son abuser.

Yes I am going to come into your home, grab your son and go and have him circumcised. Attempt logic again when you are off your emotional roller coaster, gata.

5 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
LordReed:

Destroy me indeed Mr Destroyer. Your silly logic did not point out to you that I have never used the stupid child consent argument. I couldn't care less who used the stupid argument, it is silly and I don't expect adults to be using such nonsense. Parents are there to be interlocutors for their children. Inform your destroying ass about how many children die, yes DIE from vaccinations before you type rubbish.

so why is corporal punishment outlawed? why should any mother be locked up for smacking her child? isn't she an interlocutor and the cane on the bütt is a corrective measure to achieve the greater good?

logic has failed you again - you unrepentant son abuser.

As usual you are big on words but short on details. Male circumcision only removes the foreskin but in female circumcision the clitoral hood is removed, the clitoris is removed, the labia is removed. Your blind logic will not let you see that the equivalence in removed parts is sorely lacking.

you are a pathological liar....
cïrcumcision of the female does not remove the entire clïtoris. some women who have been circumcised have told the world their cïrcumcision hasn't stopped them from enjoying sexüal intercöurse. there are various forms of cïrcumcision so stop lying to score cheap brownie points.

Who mentioned anything about enjoying sex better? See how your miserable logic fails you? The point was male circumcision DOES NOT CONTROL LIBIDO. Get it now Mr Destroyer

but female cïrcumcision controls oxytocin & oestrogen in women? you are a consummate rëtard! what does the clipping of an outer body parts gotta do with hormones? jeeez - do you even know the meaning of libïdo? do you know what drives lïbido? even castrated animals still maintain libidö even though they cannot get it up & you are here talking about cïrcumcision reducing someone's libïdo?

what an educated illiterate!!!

Mr Destroyer Logic can not even see that I have not been addressing female circumcision but male.

i don't care what you have addressed or not - it is infinitely foolish of you not to see that a male child that went through the process of cïrcumcision is child abuse!!

Your stupid logic is failing you again. If one child dies by any procedure then the procedure should be terminated whether there are any benefits or not? Your logic is shitty and absurd.

yes!
especially a needless process like cïrcumcision that has been proven needless. aren't there uncircumcised men living healthy lives in the world? are uncircumcised men sickle-celled or HIV magnets?

Yes I am going to come into your home, grab your son and go and have him circumcised. Attempt logic again when you are off your emotional roller coaster, gata.

then there will be a lot of flower bringing & slow singing if you trespass into my property. word to mom - you would be booking a first class ticket to the hottest part of hell, you sadistic pederast!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
@coogar

Oh put a sock in it you emotional gata! You argue like a crazy fellow, paying no attention to what is actually written instead bringing up your personal vendetta against who I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
LordReed:
@coogar

Oh put a sock in it you emotional gata! You argue like a crazy fellow, paying no attention to what is actually written instead bringing up your personal vendetta against who I don't know.

you have failed logic test....
ring your class captain - tell him or her to come bail you out in the pit you dug for yourself.
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

you have failed logic test....
ring your class captain - tell him or her to come bail you out in the pit you dug for yourself.

The one you designed that destroys imaginary arguments and opponents?
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
LordReed:

The one you designed that destroys imaginary arguments and opponents?

hahahaha!
coming from a man that thinks cutting off the foreskin of a child isn't physical abuse? this is rich cheesy grin
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha!
coming from a man that thinks cutting off the foreskin of a child isn't physical abuse? this is rich cheesy grin

At least we could have stayed on track discussing the merits and demerits instead of destroying imaginary opponents and arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
LordReed:

At least we could have stayed on track discussing the merits and demerits instead of destroying imaginary opponents and arguments.

we have gone past that....
you failed to see that the deliberate cutting of the genitals of male babies is an act of child abuse.

once that is established, there's no single reason for me to do merit/demerit exegesis. you have to go learn what constitutes child abuse first before we can proceed any further.

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

we have gone past that....
you failed to see that the deliberate cutting of the genitals of male babies is an act of child abuse.

once that is established, there's no single reason for me to do merit/demerit exegesis. you have to go learn what constitutes child abuse first before we can proceed any further.

Very well, go on and define what child abuse is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.