Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. (4364 Views)

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Comprehensive CV Of Prof. Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo (SAN) / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
By Funso Fafowora (www.tribune.com.ng) - 24.06.2006

CONTRARY to the direction of the political ratings in the country, President Obasanjo’s successor will either be Mr Donald Duke, the Cross River State governor or Professor Pat Utomi of the Lagos Business School.

Reverend Perez Oluyemi, General Overseer, Achievers Rock Assembly in Ibadan said God revealed to him that the choice of the next president would be between the two men.

“I saw stars gyrating on these two people from the South-South. The mandate is between the two of them depending on the unfolding events and their reaction to these events.

“They might not look like it, or have the political ratings to suggest this, but this is the direction the Lord is looking in 2007 and only Him knows how He is going to do it.

“I don’t know either of them personally but if you are conversant with the Bible, you will discover that it is not the popular ones that finds favour with Him”, he said.

Reverend Oluyemi predicted the impeachment of Senator Rashidi Ladoja and Chief Diepreye Alamieyesigha both former governors of Oyo and Bayelsa States.

This later prediction to him is a follow up to the one he earlier predicted that the South-South will produce the next president. He said the choice between Donald Duke and Pat Utomi will depend on their relationship with God and their relationship with the people.

“The way they respond to this prophecy will determine who will be ordained. Expect the popularity rating of these two Nigerians to begin to soar.

“Heaven is in such urgency to make the country great, and it is only those who are ready to cooperate with the mandate of God that will be at the helm of affairs, Reverend Oluyemi said.

-----------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Either one will be good news and progress for Nigeria but as you know my 1st choice is Duke.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2006
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by otokx(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2006
Besides the presidential prophecy what else has this man said?
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2006
Well, it is interesting that he predicted the impeachment of Senator Rashidi Ladoja and Chief Diepreye Alamieyesigha. However that donesn't mean this prophecy will come to pass,  but the exciting thing is the accuracy, or inaccuracy as the case may be, will be revealed soon as events unfold prior to the elections. If Duke and Utomi are the main candidates or either wins then we will all know Perez Oluyemi is indeed a prophet of substance.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by otokx(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2006
Until then
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by dearzi(f): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2006
Hmmmmm!! this is quite contradictory to what Chris Okotie said o! i thought God told him to run for president? then why is God revealing to another man who will be president
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2006
Okotie actually said God told him he will be President in 2003 but as that didn't happen so I won't take him serious. By the way, prophets were stoned in the old testaments for giving false prophesies so these guys are fortunate to be living in these times when they can say whatever and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by DeepSoul(f): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
because some Pastor in Ibadan had a dream doesn't mean his interpretation of it is correct.

because Chris Okotie didnt become President in 2003 doesn't mean he's a false prophet. I don't know what that makes him but it isn't my duty (nor any1 else's for that matter) to be the judge of that.

Plenty plenty Pastors and Reverends had prophesied plenty plenty things in the past.

Me sef might decide to interprete the dream I had last night into who the President will be in 2007. No be news.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Odeku(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
Even a blind man knew alam was gonna be impeached and ladoja.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2006
Deep Soul, 'false prophet' and 'false prophecy' are two completely different things. Any prophecy that does not come to pass is false. God does not lie. Okotie's prophecy did not come to pass, I am not saying he is a false prophet i.e. all his prophesies are false but the fact remains the one about becoming President in 2003 was false.

The bible tells us to test all prophesies; we will have to wait for the events related to 2007 elections to unfold to test the prophecy about Duke or Utomi winning.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by stanech: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2006
Na wah oh !!!!

Make Una no try God oh
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Odeku(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2006
This is not testing God, how can nother man predict the next president, but they can't seem to predict when suffering will end in Nigeria?
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2006
Is it that God is not sure of which one of the two men will be president, or is this man just guessing?
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by my2cents(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2006
pretty safe prophecy by perez if u ask me. He has a 50-50 shot LOL
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
what is safe about a prophecy that picked 2 out of over 20 candidates? The two candidates he picked also don't conform to the sort of people who have ruled Nigeria to date and both are from the south-south and ethnic groups that have not held power before. It is a BOLD prophecy if anything.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Seun(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2006
Picking the two top progressive male candidates in presidential popularity polls? That's simple common sense guesswork, which may still be wrong. Even if one of them becomes president, it only means he guessed right.

Wasn't there another 'prophet' who said Ghana would wil this year's world cup? What happened when the 'prophecy' failed? We forgot about it. That's what's going to happen to this 'prophecy' if it fails. We'll forget!
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Allcorrect(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2006
Which church dis pastor dey head
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by my2cents(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2006
just like the dude who said the world would end in at 3pm on an october day in 1993 (i was actually writing an exam at the exact time he said it would grin).

As the bible has stated - false prophets shall arise.

Take heed and read stuff like this for its entertainment value. The sorry part is that some pple will read this prophecy, to c the guy at night like Nicodemus and immediate join his church, thus helping swell his coffers LOL
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Allcorrect(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2006
because evribodi is looking for cheap popularity,taking advantage of any situation. Definetely these two men are men of passion and distinction. These are men that can onli take Nigeria to the next level so its a veri safe prophecy.Why the man no prophecy who dem go kill for pdp next
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Christino(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2006
Allcorrect:

because evribodi is looking for cheap popularity,taking advantage of any situation. Definetely these two men are men of passion and distinction. These are men that can onli take Nigeria to the next level so its a veri safe prophecy.Why the man no prophecy who them go kill for pdp next

Safe prophecy ke, you'll only get these guys murdered. No one will murther them anyway. Money, power and fame have always ruled Nigeria and that aint about to change. Who's Duke? Any military history, no previous wicked history? Loser.
Who's Utomi, an elite? ruled out.

Educated Illiterates will win, probably with some military background too. That prophecy is from the mouth of someone who buys a litre of fuel for 65 naira today. He is not happy, and is therefore optimistic / hopeful. Help will come, but not soon. Its punishment time now, and when the sinners suffer the righteous must have a "lick". Sorry y'all.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Oracle(m): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2006
thatz an interesting prophecy
i believe no prophecy is complete without fulfillment letz wait for 2007 and know if his prophecy will fulfill
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by dearzi(f): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2006
Ehm. You mean Okotie's prophecy was for him to be president in 2003? then why was i under the impression that that prophecy was for 2007 election? someone please explain. Which one of you misled me?

Well, 2007 is just around the corner, if those guys are still alive by then, we will know if the prophecy is correct or not.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by DeepSoul(f): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2006
@Dearzi
Okotie prophesied in 2003. He contested and lost. He's planning to contest again in 2007. Not sure if he's prophesied again this time tho.

@Revolution
Correction noted.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by dearzi(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2006
Deep Soul

Thanks, you're an Angel. Now i feel current!
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Remmzy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2006
[b]God remains God, so either you prophesy on a 50/50perez{my2cent} or make god guess{seun}. I want you to know that God is not man, okotie said the same thing then, [/b]2007 is not Far, so we'll all see! shocked
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by LiquidMind(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2006
Lets wait and see. Only time will tell
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by donmayor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2006
Isaiah prophesied to King Hezekiah that he was going to die but he asked God for mercy and his life was prolonged. He has prophesied that Utomi or Duke will become president, it might, it might not come to pass. What of if Obasanjo asks for mercy and he is retained beyond 2007? grin, ANything can happen oooooooooooooo and it does not make the Prophet a false prophet, same with Okotie. Thats why many matured in the School of Prophets don't make direct prophecies.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by babadee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2006
Duke, has a chance,
Utomi, hell no, and why, because he doesnt play nigerian politics!!!
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Remmzy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2006
@topic
Donmayor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaiah prophesied to King Hezekiah that he was going to die but he asked God for mercy and his life was prolonged. He has prophesied that Utomi or Duke will become president, it might, it might not come to pass. What of if Obasanjo asks for mercy and he is retained beyond 2007? , ANything can happen oooooooooooooo and it does not make the Prophet a false prophet, same with Okotie. Thats why many matured in the School of Prophets don't make direct prophecies.
[b]Now i understand why some prophet are Conny in speaking the lord's message, {abi if not direct then its indirect}. Men i think they are still suppose to be point blank not minding the outcome![/b]Its God's Word.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by donmayor(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
I guess it all boils down to what God says they should say
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Ukpekeson(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2006
It is a win win situation since both of them are from South South
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Allcorrect(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2006
Even Duke has politically not said he is going for presidency. The man is one of the most brillant governors, His coming from the south south is second nature. Aniway dats the man but but there are a lot of buts.
Hope u heard of the PDP guy that was assasinated in Ekiti, dat prophet should come and tell us the next. Abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil! Who Owns It Nigeria Or Niger-delta? / Ghana Listed On Craigslist, No Nigeria! / Niger Deltans: This Is Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.