Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. (4368 Views)

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Comprehensive CV Of Prof. Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo (SAN) / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by uzomaeze(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2006
i'm happy everyone is talking about this two fellows , i for one believe in their candidacy because they have ideas in them built in them and grow in them its very unfortunate that this is nigeria and if any of this men want to win they should prepare to rig like the fools of Nigeria (i mean the politicians ) i hate what i see in this country when every morning one radio station in umuahia starts ringing a jingle of one man that is Gods sent and he will redeem me and you from poverty and the rest , and he has not done 1/10 of what his cross rivers guy is doing chei let me not say much sha , please if they love their lives they should get armour tankers and people to guard them because things dey happen for naija
by the way how far for the ekiti guber. aspirant is it confirmed that he died i've lost touch with events
  angry
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by TayoD(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2006
With regards to Prophets and prophecies, I am not conversant with this MOG who prophesied about Utomi and Duke, but I am conversant very well with Okotie.

I have never known Okotie to come out and be playing Prophet by telling you what will become of a country and people. If we understand from the scriptures what Prophecy is all about, then we will not be treating it as fore-telling which is what most people are doing. Prophecy is actually much different than that, but since this is not a religious forum, I would not delve into the technicalities.

However, what I have known Okotie to do is to play by the principle of faith as revealed in the scriptures. If indeed God has planned and told him he'll become President, the faith principle requires him to talk about it boldly and in the open. Jesus said, what I have told you in secret, say it out on the roof top. As Christians, we all live by this principle. There have been times I have been sick in my body and I keep saying I am healed. If you asked me who told me if I was healed, I'll tell you God did. But does that make God a liar if I was still sick in my body at that point in time? No way! It just means that which is a spiritual truth is yet to materialise in the physical. As far as Okotie is concerned, I believe he considers himself the President of Nigeria whether it happens physically in 10 years or 100 years is irrelevant. it is a spiritual reality to him and the works of faith is all that he is doing now.

I have followed his ministry closely, and I know he is not one to say things or do things rashly. Could he have heard God wrong? Yes! But I believe in him, God really has someone who will do whatever he is intructed to do as long as he believes he is standing in truth and in rightousnes. He is not a fake, neither is he one who compromises on his stand. He is never afraid to tackle issues and he has the intelligence, wherewithal and strength of character to ascend to the highest offfice of our land.

Those who some prefer ahead of him have not proven themselves to have a better strength of character nor better leadership qualities than he does. Most of all, none has shown they have better plans and manifestoes than he does. On this, I will still play my wild card and vote for him ahead of the other candidates.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2006
Please!!! TayoD, do you attend Okotie's church?

Chris Okotie clearly, specifically and unambiguously said God told him he would win the 2003 elections and become President. So let's not beat about the bush by saying it doesn't matter how long it takes because he put a date to it himself and it did not happen. One thing I know is God does not lie so as far as I am concerned it was a false prophecy, period.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by TayoD(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2006
I used to attend the church until I relocated to Abuja and subsequently the United States. all I've herad him make are statements of faith such as: come 2003, I will be president. He puts a timing to it, just as we are told that now is the accepted time. I call myself a lot of things that I am not now in the flesh. But I am established there in the spirit and will reach that destination in the flesh soon.

That God told him he will be President does not mean it will be in 2003. It can be later on. Jonah prophesied the destruction of Nineveh but it never happened until much later on. Words of true prophecy may be delayed but never denied.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by seyiremmy: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2006
I believe this is time that God will deliever us from all dis thiefs called politicians .To me dis two personalities are ok.Let his will be done
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by dearzi(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
Aaah! i didn't know we had a spiritual president o! Now, i understand why we're having crisis in Nigeria, as the spirit is at war with the flesh--since Okotie is the president in spirit, and OBJ is the president if the flesh! wow! i learn a lot on Nairaland.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by TayoD(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
I believe David was anointed king long before he actually ascended the throne. Saul was the ruler in the flesh, but the one appointed in the spirit was still roaming around in caves and hiding.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by dearzi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hmmm! like i said, i learn a lot on NL. So when will the president in the spirit come out of the cave? lol. TayoD! i've missed you o! lol. i can almost predict what posts i'll find you on. It's almost like you have an Okotie radar! lol
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by TayoD(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2006
It is a satellite dish located on the earth's orbit. Any mention of Okotie prompts it to send signals straight to my cell phone.

Anyway, same applies to you, you are ever around to oppose. Makes the whole thing interesting.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by dearzi(f): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2006
Haba! TayoD!! i'm not the only one who opposes you now! shoo! see how you're picking on me! i forgive you. tongue
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2006
The prophet has provided more clarity (http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/july/06/national-06-07-2006-005.htm)

Ibadan John the Baptist speaks
By GBENGA ABEGUNRIN, Ibadan
Thursday, July 6, 2006 National Index

Reverend Perez Iyiola Oluyemi is well known in Ibadan, Oyo State capital for many of his predictions that had come to pass.
Recently the man of God revealed that Governor Donald Duke of Cross River State would be President Olusegun Obasanjo's successor in year 2007.

The clergy further added that Nigeria would become a great nation that would give solace to other countries of the world, both spiritually and economcally in the year 2009 if the issue of 2007 general election is not allowed to divide he country.

Addressing a press conference at his Adamasingba, Ibadan church office recently, Reverend Oluyemi stated that northerners should forget about the presidency for now as power would not shift to the region in 2007 .

The man of God, however, added that if the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to pick Governor Duke as its presidential candidate in 2007, another person from the region would emerge as the next president from another political party, maintaining that Professor Pat Utomi is the only alternative to Governor Duke.

In his words "If the PDP would still remain as the ruling party, it has to pick Donald Duke. If it fails to do so, Pat Utomi would emerge from another party because the star of presidency is dangling on both of them. Either of the two can emerge, but Donald Duke is more favoured.

"The next president would be a nationalist and a patrotic Nigerian with disciplined background, who would be a father indeed for all the tribes in the country. A person that would prepare Nigerians for the economic boom the country would witness in 2009."

Reverend Oluyemi, however, added that like the voice of John the Baptist in the Holy Bible, his prophecies would surely come to fulfilment, maintaining that God has instructed him to blow the trumpet across the country
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by KHAMILEON(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2006
@Seun if any of the two becomes the next president, then it wouldnt be a wild guess, but an accurate prophecy because Utomi & Duke are not as popular and do not have the means, clout, power of the heavy weights like Atiku, Ibb, so it would take a miracle for Duke to beat IBB in an election, never mind peeps screaming IBB is currupt, they would be the first to sing his praises just to get some of that money.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by serubawon(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2006
Well, i don't really involve myself with prophecies, because the people who deliver them are extremely fallible.

However, talking about the pedigree of Utomi and Duke is another thing entirely.  Utomi as we all know is well educated, highly involved with the economy (more financially than politically) and really understands what it involves to move the country forward.  Also, he's really respected in international financial circles, so he could only do good.  Also, he isn't really corrupted by politics.

Duke is suave, handsome and very eloquent.  He knows the ropes and is doing good with his state.  i don't know if he can handle the country, but he has potential.  let's hope for the best
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by OBASA: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2006
Remember that good academician are not good politician, forget prophecy tunde bakare Prophecy that OBJ will be kill on thone. is not true. The true about this day prophet is that their want attention to get more Congregation.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by LoverBwoy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2006
so where is this prophet now? grin
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2006
LoverBwoy, the prophet said either Duke or Utomi so give him the benefit of the doubt until Utomi is out of the race. He specifically said if the PDP failed to pick Duke then Utomi will be President, I doubt it but if it came true I will hail the man as a prophet amongst prophets.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by kitaun(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2006
Benefit of doubt my foot!!! angry

no be so Okotie talk for 2003 say God reveal to am say na hin go become Presido? angry
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Christino(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2006
Naija is not Isreal, God doesn't give a damn who rules, be it an Orang' or a Cobra.

I don't believe all those political prophecies cos the politicians themselves prophecy plenty with their manifestos, what do we get? absolute fulfillment of their bank progress. Rubbish! grin
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by kitaun(m): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2006
Like i can predict Bola Tinubu would be sworn in as Presido come May 29th 07? Utter rubbish!! All these fake yahoo yahoo prophets should be stripped naked, made to dance makossa at the busiest market maybe Mile 12 lagos, then thrown into a den of lions, UI zoo preferably as punishment, bunch of idiots!!
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Ynot(m): 3:27am On Dec 18, 2006
kitaun:

Like i can predict Bola Tinubu would be sworn in as Presido come May 29th 07? Utter rubbish!! All these fake yahoo yahoo prophets should be stripped naked, made to dance makossa at the busiest market maybe Mile 12 lagos, then thrown into a den of lions, UI zoo preferably as punishment, bunch of idiots!!

LOL. Makossa at busiest market ke?
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by nilla(f): 3:28am On Dec 18, 2006
Christino:

Naija is not Isreal, God doesn't give a damn who rules, be it an Orang' or a Cobra.

I don't believe all those political prophecies because the politicians themselves prophecy plenty with their manifestos, what do we get? absolute fulfillment of their bank progress. Rubbish! grin

what exactly does that mean  shocked

kitaun:

he he he he  grin grin grin grin
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by kitaun(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2006
@Ynot, u best believe that the busiest of markets too get enlivened by theatrical displays such as i've mentioned
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Ynot(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2006
kitaun:

@Ynot, u best believe that the busiest of markets too get enlivened by theatrical displays such as i've mentioned

No mind me jare. I replayed the scene in my mind and you can imagine what the picture looks like. unclothedness and dancing don't miss.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by nilla(f): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
Ynot:

No mind me jare. I replayed the scene in my mind and you can imagine what the picture looks like. unclothedness and dancing don't miss.

people dance naked sha wink
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by kitaun(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2006
Ynot, its commonsensical enuff! No need to replay such in ur mind's eye! It was and its still used as a punitive measure for offenders esp in traditional settings
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by kitaun(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2006
Ynot, its commonsensical enuff! No need to replay such in ur mind's eye! It was and its still used as a punitive measure for offenders esp in traditional settings
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by otokx(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2006
It appears this prophecy is about to come not to pass.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Revolution: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2006
Otokx, why do you say that?
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Ynot(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2006
nilla:

people dance naked sha wink

Nilla, you dance naked too. i no understand you again.
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by nilla(f): 1:38am On Dec 19, 2006
Ynot:

Nilla, you dance naked too. i no understand you again.

sad why don't you understand me again.
tongue
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2006
Who's dancing naked? shocked
Re: Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. by kitaun(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2006
Fake yahoo yahoo prophets should be made to dance naked!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Vows To Tackle Corruption / The Real Story Of Nigeria (north, East And South) / Ex Niger Delta Militant General Tompolo buys private jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.