Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) (21665 Views)

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / Buhari Collects Just 10% Of The Supposed Past Presidents' Salary / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by holatin(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
one vote can change the nation.

Buhari for president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ozedy:
i wish how they flood nairaland that translate into voting, it will have been good, unfortunately, even the noise maker here don't even have voters cards. paper tagger
that is how they rake about fayose,that he will not win,but he won an imcumbent governor.they say wike wont win PDP ticket in rivers he did.time will clear madness.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Watching in HD.cool
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
We need change, but Buhari is not the change we need. a man who does not see any thing good in democracy, why the sudden love for democracy? An autocratic leader in 21st century. a religious bigot. certainly that is not the change we want. the devil you know is better than wolf in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Hamatrony(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
No shakement, no Buhari no vote grin, if u aitn satisfy wit dat, go HUG transformer tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by okiezman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
egift:

Shut up if you have ran out of ideas like Jonathan. Continue spinning how to tell us "Stealing Is Not Corruption". The Zoologist is going Home.

God bless Nigeria!

Keep ur words to yourself quote your fellow fools, every1 has right to say wateva they want, we can't please your devilish party to displease our self, now GTFO now
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Guidette(f): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
obayaya:

Na by force to share your post?

Nobody thinks it's worthy of sharing...

stop begging for shares tongue cheesy
Jealousy won't kill you o. Lol tongue
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by nduchucks: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
cool SAI BUHARI cool

cool BARRISTER OSINBAJO, E KU ORIRE SIR, ADE A PE LORI YIN SIR cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by ellechrystal(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:
The leading Presidential Aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, today collected his Permanent Voters Card (PVC) in his ward in Katsina State.

Is this supposed to b news? Wen I got mine did it make front page? Who heard..about it? Smh. Nairaland n funny threads. Buhari this buhari that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by UniqueGem(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olaolufred:
In my office, about 5 of my colleagues who ply same route with myself got our PVC. We (3 south westerners + 1 south eastherner+ 1 Edolite) are all voting for the people's general.
Buhari will get 50% of our stolen money back from the rogues in power now.
[size=20pt] SAI BUHARI.[/size]
And your remaining 15 co-workers are plying same route I think? GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by oweman: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=mayorall post=28644546]Good move. [/

By the special grace of God the end of misrule has come and febuary 2015 is the D day .
News going round is that the military might be coopted into the pdp militants to attempt what cant happen and will not happen .
Removing jonathan is a task that must be done !!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by UniqueGem(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olaolufred:
In my office, about 5 of my colleagues who ply same route with myself got our PVC. We (3 south westerners + 1 south eastherner+ 1 Edolite) are all voting for the people's general.
And your remaining 15 co-workers are plying the winning GEJ route right? GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
barcanista:
The journey to Aso rock has long begun, by the grace of God the General is only five months away to fulfilling his destiny. Prior to that he will show some love to the retrogressive government of Jonathan and PDP on Febraury 14th. My amiable General Sir, we shall collectively as a people return you to Aso Rock.
God bless you
God Bless Nigeria Masses
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1914911_g_jpeg_jpeg9f9db4236b4173368499c8d2bf927970
5mths?No sir.Once d results are announced come Feb 15,buhari effectively becomes d president bc gej becomes a lameduck from thence.So its just 2mths to go.
Some pple don't even understand d greater significance of a buhari victory. It is dt it wud prove to any govt,even buhari's dt an incumbent can b defeated. Most importantly it wud serve as a template to any govt dt Nigerians can and will vote out any incompetent administration, just like it happens in civilized democracies world over.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by achu442(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
What manner of change?#
The APC has been consistent in saying that
the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous
years inwhich corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of
society held sway. But a very close look at
the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker;
7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice
president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor
under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor;
2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs
governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs
chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps
speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs
governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs
governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,
El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE
chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half
years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and
half years governor under PDP, and to cap it
all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they
claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as
the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and
lead them on a rescue mission.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket
of the PDP, where the people who created
and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are
now dumped.
Please Nigerians what is the change in this
APC?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by alexitohan2020(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
If him like make him collect more than 1 voters card, he must loss.
GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by sufido123: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari is a loser and a loose cannon!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guidette:

Jealousy won't kill you o. Lol tongue

Jealousy ke?

I'm just pitying you and your sorry thread that you desperately want to create publicity for tongue
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Usman212s: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
mikeansy:
Those who call Buhari the people's general need to say which people?

He is not my General and certainly not for where I come from
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by chakula: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari is a winner, kindly join the winning team. Apc all the way and Buhari will occupy Aso Rock come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hope he does not forget to collect some towels from d Katsina Market.......#SoMuchTears#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was just banned from technology section for posting this https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85/148#29069087

I hope hackers have not attacked Nairaland again
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by oweman: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ozedy post=29088078]We need change, but Buhari is not the change we need. a man who does not see any thing good in democracy, why the sudden love for democracy? An autocratic leader in 21st century. a religious bigot. certainly that is not the change we want. the devil you know is better than wolf in sheep clothing.

SO Nigerians should hold on to the present gang led by jonathan and his gang of looters ?
You are a big shame on humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will give my vote to the man who increased minimum wage from N7000 to N18000; thus delivering many people (including the parents of arrogant kids on this section) from penury.

I was in my village recently, and I was shocked on seeing Primary & Secondary school teachers riding several versions of Camry. So many others are raising bungalows. Even my dad's pension & gratuity was re-calculated from obasanjo's poverty structure to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's fresh air salary and BOOM!! All the cash "caltapulted" into an unbelievable SUM.

I will be a f00l to deny Him my vote.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
In the end he will still cry! grin
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! We love you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by usibengate(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yes! That is just the 2nd episode after the primaries. Warming up things for February 14th. God bless GMB, God bless APC and GOD bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by asiwajumi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olaolufred:
THAT IN YOUR DREAM. Wakeup from your sleep bro its a new day.hahaha
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
achu442:
What manner of change?#
The APC has been consistent in saying that
the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous
years inwhich corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of
society held sway. But a very close look at
the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker;
7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice
president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor
under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor;
2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs
governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs
chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps
speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs
governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs
governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,
El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE
chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half
years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and
half years governor under PDP, and to cap it
all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they
claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as
the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and
lead them on a rescue mission.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket
of the PDP, where the people who created
and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are
now dumped.
Please Nigerians what is the change in this
APC?

Tambuwal name is missing bro grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Indiano: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
mikeansy:
Those who call Buhari the people's general need to say which people?

He is not my General and certainly not for where I come from

YES is not ur general but ur parent's general grin
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Reference(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
coolhamid:
All I want is change, PDP has ruled this country of ours for good sixteen years without any major achievement... It's high time we try another party come 2015, and I believe APC is the best alternative.... If APC mess up, we vote another party come 2019.

Hmmm. That's the spirit of democracy. Elect them in and when they fail, kick them out. We just have to let democracy work.
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by mensdept: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Doesn't his ward look very local and neglected just from the picture. These guys are nothing but actors. Buhari knows he is not really contesting this thing.

[size=20pt]SAI STU.PIDITY[/size]
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Omadachi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
The Peoples president all the way.GEJ have a smooth victory in 2011 because Nigerians felt his is the messiah but this time around is going to be a different ball game.No personal hatred but the truth of the matter is that we can continue like this.

If GEJ would have been able to defeat only boko haram let alone corruption,it would have been a strong point for him to be re-elected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.