Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) (21655 Views)

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / Buhari Collects Just 10% Of The Supposed Past Presidents' Salary / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by holajeedayy: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2014
The Saul that became Paul in
the Bible as a changed person actually did not only repent but
restituted, then I ask has Buhari made any restitution by apologizing to
Nigerians for all he wrongly said or did? That he destroyed a democratic
system by a coup and the resultant consequences were years of misrule,
corruption, collapse of our value system and military brutality and yet he wants
to be elected into a democracy he destroyed years back. Has he apologised to
Nigerians for attempting to Islamise Nigeria by instituting sharia throughout the
country even in Christian states? Has he apologised for unjustly incarcerating
Odimegwu Ojukwu, Ambrose Ali, Alex Ekwueme and Adekunle Ajasin even after
several courts have acquitted Pa Ajasin of any corruption and all southerners
as if the northerners weren't corrupt. Shagari and Umaru Dikko were put in a
convenient house arrest while other southerners were imprisoned. Has he
changed from his high handedness, sectionalisation and ethnocentric lifestyle
where most projects of PTF where carried out in the north even those the oil
was from the south? I haven't seen any change in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by drey076(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari 4 aso rock
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by Joyce21(f): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Genera Muhammadu Buhari all the way. change dole....
sai mai gaskiya!
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by delishpot: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Cant wait for buhari to enter, make we see wetin go follow all this hype sef. Na so we praise GEJ, na so we praise OBJ, na so "Imolites" praise rochas.
Lets see the end of this.
To me aha o, its no to Buhari and GEJ. We need fresh heads to run our country. Vote me for presido!!!!
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by delishpot: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
holajeedayy:
The Saul that became Paul in
the Bible as a changed person actually did not only repent but
restituted, then I ask has Buhari made any restitution by apologizing to
Nigerians for all he wrongly said or did? That he destroyed a democratic
system by a coup and the resultant consequences were years of misrule,
corruption, collapse of our value system and military brutality and yet he wants
to be elected into a democracy he destroyed years back. Has he apologised to
Nigerians for attempting to Islamise Nigeria by instituting sharia throughout the
country even in Christian states? Has he apologised for unjustly incarcerating
Odimegwu Ojukwu, Ambrose Ali, Alex Ekwueme and Adekunle Ajasin even after
several courts have acquitted Pa Ajasin of any corruption and all southerners
as if the northerners weren't corrupt. Shagari and Umaru Dikko were put in a
convenient house arrest while other southerners were imprisoned. Has he
changed from his high handedness, sectionalisation and ethnocentric lifestyle
where most projects of PTF where carried out in the north even those the oil
was from the south? I haven't seen any change in Buhari.

Bros, no long story o. Leave them to put their Buhari, when the dust settles I have one lagbaja song to play for them
Pa rararararam biamba pararara ram be pam pa rara rey re bam ba ba biyaaaa........ Oju re a ja.
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by opribo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
What is wrong with the people of this country, IBB said the youths cannot rule Nigeria and you want to confirm it by bringing your grandfather to come and rule you again. Haba Nigerian youths think now, even if we want to change the incumbent not with a man who has no new ideas to offer.
Are we going back or forward.
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
major466:
That will not stop Buhari from losing as usual.
u have d ryt to remain stupid
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikeansy:
Those who call Buhari the people's general need to say which people?

He is not my General and certainly not for where I come from
u have d ryt to remain stupid
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Behold our next president of federal republic of Nigeria General muhammadu buhari
Re: Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) by holajeedayy: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Jt imagine the kind of think less youth we have ....buari rull ur fada wit out any impact again he want to rull u and u are happy with my Neva mention it the witch in ur fada house is the cause of it u are d cause of ur present and ur future .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Forensic Analysis Of The Orubebe's Drama / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth / Atiku: Why I Asked Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.