Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano (31641 Views)

Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by SlimSkipper(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
CHAI! WHO DO WE RUN TO FOR HELP NOW?
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by lacasa: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
With Jona as president, I av no hope of any investigation.

#... Sadly sad
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:
America at work, trying to create mistrust between Nigeria and Russia Federation.

Nice development though smiley

You have just said what i was about to say.

SMGDH
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by jonadaft: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
yes
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by XRAY21(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is what I want to be seeing on front page not some. Ones pic or chat
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by seunlayi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
eniti ani ki afi eyin ti, egun lo mu Dani ni oro Russia pelu Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by GodMode: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Naija has finally retrieved arms it was desperately trying to purchase.

2 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Doesn't Chad have airports? Soon we shall know the truth.
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Descartes: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
EVarn:
so the nigerian military is owned and sponsored by APC?.

Good question cool
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Ranter: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
take all the serial numbers and batch numbers and samples of all material. then release to chad and copy them all the information.

if any of the equipment or bullets is found in Nigeria in the next 100 years. they then have a good explanation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
seunlayi:
eniti ani ki afi eyin ti, egun lo mu Dani ni oro Russia pelu Nigeria
Hmmmm. Oro agba. Owe l'e ma ma pa, eni pa eyan.
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by TippyTop(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Thank God the army caught them. This is maybe the work of kano govenor kwakwanso trying to give boko boys more weapons to use at Christmax to kill.

2 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by miqos02(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
nothing will happen, same thing with iranians
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Zoharariel:

You are a strategic thinker. This, my friend, is absolutely a C.I.A gimmick and if the flight path of that plane is duly investigated, you'll discover that it took off from an European-Nato Country or even from a U.S Naval base called "Diego Garcia"

Putin is too honourable & not so dumb to implicate Russia in a dirty deal like this by using a Russian plane.
Even if the plane flew in from Russia, it doesn't mean the Russian government's involved. Bad people will sell weapons to anyone anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by watered(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Biafra all the way aka Land of The Rising Sun.
Ahmed4002:
those fucking Bh boys always look like Chadians even with their hausa tongues.
it's shall be exposed slowly.
One Nigeria
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Frankenstein: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
This is it.

I am happy, because this news shows that the APC Government is truly committed to ending the Boko Haram or Insurgent Crisis from sweeping the nation. O i asked my self if this plane had landed in a state ruled by the opposition party what would have happened?

This is another Hard Coric proof to show that, the APCs are not behind the Insurgent Attacks in the nation. This is also another evidence that Late. Gen. Azazi was right.

Ymodulus
APC government in Kano doesn't control the security agencies and custom authority in Kano Airport. You have made no sensible point with your post.

13 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by 2cato: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ranter:
take all the serial numbers and batch numbers and samples of all material. then release to chad and copy them all the information.

if any of the equipment or bullets is found in Nigeria in the next 100 years. they then have a good explanation.
as usual they will claim the guns was stolen from where they are kept.
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kwankwaso!!!!!!
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by XRAY21(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
EVarn:
so the nigerian military is owned and sponsored by APC?.

You even have time to answer that idiot
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Frankenstein: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
So Russia of the old Soviet union is now too clean to be involved in this mess.

The comments here are really funny. The new mantra now is... when in doubt, blame Obama or the US.

5 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by plaetton: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Zoharariel:

You are a strategic thinker. This, my friend, is absolutely a C.I.A gimmick and if the flight path of that plane is duly investigated, you'll discover that it took off from an European-Nato Country or even from a U.S Naval base called "Diego Garcia"

Putin is too honourable & not so dumb to implicate Russia in a dirty deal like this by using a Russian plane.
Absolutely.
This is a typical false flag intended to embarrass Russia.
I think it's neigh time that Nigeria, a resource rich and important nation in the continent, reconsiders disentangling ourselves from the Anglo-American sphere of influence, and take the bold step of joining the BRICS nations, where we are guaranteed equality, honesty and mutual respect.

7 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by freeDR(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
This is it.

I am happy, because this news shows that the APC Government is truly committed to ending the Boko Haram or Insurgent Crisis from sweeping the nation. O i asked my self if this plane had landed in a state ruled by the opposition party what would have happened?

This is another Hard Coric proof to show that, the APCs are not behind the Insurgent Attacks in the nation. This is also another evidence that Late. Gen. Azazi was right.

Ymodulus
Hey! Don't ever, ever come back to nairaland to comment until you finish your primary school education. Now, take your toy and run along! Silly boy.

6 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by XRAY21(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
GodMode:
Naija has finally retrieved arms it was desperately trying to purchase.

I tell you manna from heaven
Just as south africa collected our money
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by dammytosh: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Russia supplying arms to Boko Haram and shipping it in through Chad.

Yet some morons wi come here and blame America. This is not the first arm cargo. One from iran, this one from russia.

2 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Funkymallam(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
This is it.

Ymodulus

You are smarter than this young man. What happened?

4 Likes

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by yahx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Carry the arms go give army kill d russians

No two ways

Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by JayJustus(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
plaetton:

Absolutely.
This is a typical false flag intended to embarrass Russia.
I think it's neigh time that Nigeria, a resource rich and important nation in the continent, reconsiders disentangling ourselves from the Anglo-American sphere of influence, and take the bold step of joining the BRICS nations, where we are guaranteed equality, honesty and mutual respect.

it will now be BRINCS!!! your brain sharper than GEJ tho
Re: FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
This is it.

Ymodulus

Dumbest post. What has this got to do with APC govt? Was it Kwankwaso's govt that captured them or the Nigerian Army? Is the NA now under APC control? Abeg go and sleep.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu / Missing In Action: Senators Who Will Be Missed In The 9th Assembly / Sani Mashi Dies After Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.