Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen (23921 Views)

Atiku's University (AUN) Feeds 270,000 Boko Haram Victims Daily - BBC / 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure / 'prophet',2 Others Arrested With Heavy Weapons,stolen Items In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by ndachairman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
The newly appointed controller general should be prepapring for his own sack ,since his predecessor was sacked few days ago for the same offence. Oga Jonah has started looking for another guy.

1 Like

Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by emirateprince: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
donnypool:

one big smile for you grin
Which toothpaste do u normally use
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Frankenstein:
The eyewitness was counting the inmates while they were escaping?

You suppose they don't know how many inmates the prison housed and can't subtract the remainder from the initial figure

1 Like

Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
What's this madness?
What kind of a country is this?
Where is the government?
Who should be blame?
How can we get out of this mess?
Gosh!
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
emirateprince:

Which toothpaste do u normally use

traditional style, charcoal,salt,water and prayer. all in same amount
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
All the criminals from the prison should remain in Minna o
Just like the ones that escaped from Ekiti
Let them not cross over to other states Biko
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by kwaraguy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Minna oh! I better run back to my Kwara come back January. Lemme lock my door properly
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Godiloveu(f): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
ist prison break KOGI prisoners still missing
2nd prison break EKITI prisoners still missing
3rd prison break MINNA prisoners. missing

we ve interior minister, ve still a president n d police force. DAIRIS GOD.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Adwexky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Raise up and arrest or provide a solution to the Prison Break scenario across the federation.
seunlayi:
Of this is true, I will advise the relevant security agents to rise up and arrest the escaping prisoners
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by 9jauk: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Listen People, withdraw ur money from 9ja banks n turn into forex,get ur international passport ready with a visa,lastly be on ur toes...Nigeria is in turmoil

Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by gebest: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jonathan government is weak, actionless, clueless, insecurity everywhere, Abacha said if any insurgence last more than 24 hours dat is the Government has hand in it, to prove Abacha wrong pls crush the boko haram, and sponsors now.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Blakyclyde(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Breaking News!!!
Political thugs needed for 2015!
To apply, simply go to Kirikiri maximum and break out at least, 25 inmates, send their prison numbers to 330325 and you stand a chance of being the special adviser to the governor on political affairs.
No hidden charges!
No Terms, No conditions!
T's and C's apply.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by ojialo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
why wouldn't they over power the arms men on duty... in a prison of over 400 inmates you will only see 1 or 2 arms men with few ammunitions
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Frankenstein: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
Babymama1:

You suppose they don't know how many inmates the prison housed and can't subtract the remainder from the initial figure

The report is not from prison authority.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by bebe2(f): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
seunlayi:
Of this is true, I will advise the relevant security agents to rise up and arrest the escaping prisoners

ok
tnks for ur advise
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by ideyvexnow: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
You made this comment as if you are so sure that GEJ is to blame.
Of what use it to a leader to keep releasing dangerous prisoners.
I think that his enemies are the ones doing all these and if this is now the latest character assassination strategy,
then I fear for this country, because one day when APC finally grabs power, the opposition may
do the exact same thing to them

ajibolabd:
gej=commander in chief of drunken forces.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Gbengazzee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bad news here and there. What a season of Jail Breaking. God help Nigeria.

#Bringbackourinmates!
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by ideyvexnow: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
The government is not to be blamed if opposition politicians sponsor Jail breaks.

If GEJ arrest them now, you will come here and say that he is worse than Abacha.

gebest:
Jonathan government is too week.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by tomistelle(f): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oxygen&MaGnesium shocked,I knw dt road oo,going to mobil..jesus christ,to go bk sch dey fear me sad
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by tonero92: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Iykebestbt:
if you don't have any good thing to say abt GEJ,let's be fwends
i know u are apc...... Mtchwwww
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
See wahala...

Abeg Shey d state no get police abi network no dey d prison area...

Omo 270 no be small thing o, some of dem go don reach lag by now sef.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by tonero92: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
ideyvexnow:
The government is not to be blamed if opposition politicians sponsor Jail breaks.

If GEJ arrest them now, you will come here and say that he is worse than Abacha.

God bless you.... Tell them for me..... Always Always blaming Jonathan..... God will disgrace them....
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
My elder brother living at mina a stone trow to the prison yard called me this evening aroud 5.30 to give me the informaton, those armeÐ men passed in front of his house in hilux pick up and motor bik in convoy fully armed with there face§ covered in boko haram style. One vigilante guide was shot but he was dibolicaly fortified so the bulets couldn't harm him,so he succeded in macheting the armed man and he was arested.the rest flee and all the prisoners.
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by kwaraguy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
gebest:
Jonathan government is too week.
week indeed, after how many years? grin

1 Like

Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by waleadex(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Prison guards and wardens no go wan die na... grin
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by realborn(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
In a country where impunity reigns and no one at the top gets punished, everyone will take the C in C for granted.

A shame how our esteemed military and paramilitary forces are facing these daunting challenges.

We need a leader. A leader we need!
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by wunmi590(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
ffo:
Just heard this from friends in Minna of a jail break. it happened about an hour ago in one of the prisons (along David Mark road) in minna Niger State.
details later.

. Unknown gunmen stormed the Minna Medium Prison yard in Niger state around 4:30 this evening. They broke into the prison cells and set free about 270 inmates.

According to reports, the gunmen over powered the Prison officials and then broke into the prison's armory where they stole some weapons and bullet proof vests.
This will be the second jailbreak in Nigeria in the last one week. One happened in Ekiti state on Monday December 1st.

source: http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/jailbreak-in-minna-270-inmates-freed.html?m=1

Pishure nd video or idonbilievit...

Hnstly why won't dre b jail break, wen dey wuld b 100 of pple in a little room whr breathin wuld b dfcult 4 dem.....

Prison is a plce 2 learn ur lessn nd luk bck frm ur bad ways nd brng urslf bck 2 a nrmal lyf, bt Nigeria prison rvrse is d case...
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
That is another pre-meditated plan to commit more people and arms to Boko Haram. We know the Northern elites are aiding this insurgent group by all means.It is no longer a secret!
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by tola9ja: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
niger get many micheal scofied
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by lusciouslex: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
I'll say both the innocent and the guilty that were locked in there deserve a shot @ freedom for it is not easy to be locked away from the good life: women, alcohol, gadgets, football, news, just name it. Go! Inmates Go!
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by papoose321: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
More Boko haram members unleash
Re: Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen by clemz88(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
eazisky:
since Micheal scofield visited Nigeria, things like this has been happening, but yy?
ask spongebob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Coronavirus: Petrol Landing Cost Crashes, FG May Save N450bn Billion Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.