Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out (800 Views)

I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage / Girls Love Free Things / Two people in love, all the passions of a lifetime, yet the past stops one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
We earlier ran an ad on several media platforms requesting for models for the cover of one of my books which was released on Nov 17th 2014 on ebook stores worldwide.

Here is the link to the Nairaland version of the ad: https://www.nairaland.com/1944284/photogenic-pretty-girl-model-wanted

The book is now out and the responses and orders within just two weeks of release have been so so amazing especially on Amazon, Apple itunes and Okada Books.

But I'm giving all of you the opportunity to read this romantic love story ebook absolutely free on Nairaland. Just to appreciate all of you!

Pls to get it kindly drop your email address here on this thread and we'll send you a link to download it and read it on your phone, laptop or computer. It's absolutely free of charge and pls note that we don't have anything to do with ur email address.

If you don't want to drop your email, then go over to Okada Books to downwload it free on your Android phone.

I'll also try to find time to serve it to you on NL chapter by chapter as soon as possible.

Thanks & God bless you all. One love!

(NB: That's the book cover.)

Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by femakins: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
My email Ȋ̝̊̅§ 'femtayakins@yahoo.com' pls send it to my inbox. Thanks & G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ bless U̶̲̥̅̊ real Gσ̲̅σ̲̅D̶̲̥̅̊ .
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
femakins:
My email Ȋ̝̊̅§ 'femtayakins@yahoo.com' pls send it to my inbox. Thanks & G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ bless U̶̲̥̅̊ real Gσ̲̅σ̲̅D̶̲̥̅̊ .

Ok. You will get it in your inbox soon.
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
femakins:

Sent to you. Pls check ur mail.
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by jaylorde(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
neyo4joy@gmail.com
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2014
jaylorde:
neyo4joy@gmail.com

Sent. Pls check ur mail.
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by jaylorde(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2014
TayoDemola:

Sent. Pls check ur mail.
thanks but I couldn't download. can't see download button anywhere
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
jaylorde:

thanks but I couldn't download. can't see download button anywhere

Perhaps you're not doing the right thing. Pls click on the ebook link provided in the mail (not on the cover).

When you click on the link, it will take you directly to Kobo Books where you'll download the book.
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by nocad(f): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Would love to read it, noca5555@yahoo.com
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
nocad:
Would love to read it, noca5555@yahoo.com

Sent. Pls check ur mail.
Re: Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out by TayoDemola(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls kindly drop ur thoughts & comments here for those who have read the book. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / Any Cougar Here? / What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.