Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity (17029 Views)

Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / Jonathan Commissions NNS ANDONI Warship: Made In Nigeria / First Lady And Comissioning Of Naval Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by Dejohnbull: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gej till u aquire some sence..... Mumu mugu
idupaul:

Shut up please

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by Alfred200825(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tolexander:
This ship will be very effective in launching great attacks on the Boko Haram from Lake Chad!
Bros I beg shey you go use head take carry am go lake Chad?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by Tolexander: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmadejust:

Hmmmm Hope no b ebol@ case Wey we don kill n bury carry you go? na Which korna korna road u take enter london? abi na this ship u use cruise enter.....

life dey beriful inside naija ooooo
work dey plenty but client no dey pay wella nowadays again ooo
ebola ke? No be ebola things carry me commot o.

Na just L and N corner i take wey make Ondo turn LondoN for me o *lol

e still better small make work plenty. Make work no dey na e be calamity. Don't worry, guys go still pay correct money bro.
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by Octaves(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
good for them. when will we start launching our aircraft carriers and ballistic missile submarines. and stealth fighters. maybe, when SA beats us to it. we will accuse them of stealing our giant of Africa title
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by ocelot2006(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
DesChyko:

Before you posted, you must have seen this rule:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Adhere strictly to the rules if you are a Nairalander. Thank you.

Now, refer back to the post you so wholeheartedly frowned upon. I'm very sure you missed this:

..Adjust the topic to be more accomodating..

Probably you won't have gone in blindly as to insult people of, obviously, a higher intellectual and moral standing than you.

Your parents won't be too proud of you.

The fact that the poster thinks the Nigerian Navy owns only TWO ship already places him on a far lower level when it comes to intellect.
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by ocelot2006(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reference:

Of course. But the term 'battleship' is a specific type of 'warship' used to destroy other vessels or beach head fortifications with massive guns and munitions in the wars of the 30's up to the 50's. The advent of the ship killing missiles and the changing nature of warfare has rendered them useless. Navies round the world go for smaller, quicker and stealthier vessels like Corvettes and Destroyers to protect and assault. What will you do with a huge battleship against pirates or militants....

Well, you have a point there. Current focus have been on corvette, destroyers, and a number of carriers and LAS.
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by DesChyko: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
ocelot2006:

The fact that the poster thinks the Nigerian Navy owns only TWO ship already places him on a far lower level when it comes to intellect.

The fact that your error of omission was pointed out to you twice yet you failed to see beyond your nose should set you down in a re-evaluation of your comprehension abilities.
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by StarboyNigeria: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thats Interesting, i think you guys shud also read __ 5 Ways to charm a girl and get her into liking you
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by dapotemi: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by dapotemi: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good move
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by dapotemi: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Make dis one sef no disappear o
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by Rhozabeth(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
We were never truly independent, if not we are still buying ships and other weapons from those who can become our enemies 2moro! I still wonder why we did not develop ogbunigwe!
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by kiDDa: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
walemoney007:
shey nah u go help dem carry d ship for ur head go lake chad.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by eme1n(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tolexander:
This ship will be very effective in launching great attacks on the Boko Haram from Lake Chad!

Okpe, lake chad wey don dry finish. How will u get the ship there? Motorcycles even ply the lake, how u think say BH dey enter North east!
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

The Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service is the most advanced Special Unit in the Military.

They are deployed in the NE.

NIGERIAN NAVY SPECIAL FORCES WELL TRAINED, WELL EQUIPPED” – GERMAN NAVAL OFFICER ; SAYS POSSESS SKILLS SET UNAVAILABLE TO OTHER PARTICIPATING REGIONAL NAVIES

Look at those guns.

That's a standard issue for a Marine assault.

I cant remember the name, but its state of the art.

And we say we don't have weapons?

https://beegeagle./2014/04/19/exercise-obangame-2014-nigerian-navy-special-forces-well-trained-well-equipped-german-naval-officer-says-possess-skills-set-unavailable-to-other-participating-regional-navies/
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by o42austino(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
acenazt:
ehhh? where them subs na
d ships are here now, the subs will come one day.
Re: Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity by yemivictor: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Akinsz:
I just hope they will sell it the way african pride disappeared. Navy! Navy!! (I shake my head)

African Pride was not a Navy ship! It was a ship used for oil bunkering operated by a syndicate.

Things simply went south, the media blew it open and the Navy had to present a fall guy (a high ranking fall guy) in order to save face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities / $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / Buhari's Sack Of Maina An Afterthought – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.