Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! (1032 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2014
If you are goodlooking and u get used to it omg u better not lose it or u will leave the rest of ur life hating urself and society. People see it as trivial but in honesty humans are very shallow and they always respond to u based on how u look subconsciously! U think its a normal thing for guys to see u as a boss everywhere u go even if they dont know u, or for girls to treat u like ur their bf even if u two only just met , well its not normal!!! other people are mostly ignored by society!! A friend of mine that is very goodlooking started to smoke ,drink , lose appetite for eating so much and lose sleep for weeks and he lost a fair amount of his fineboy due to red eye and pale dry face (for only a few weeks tho) and thats when he realised that OMG people no longer treated him like a boss !!! People mainly ignored him and all he had left was his personality which is zero by the way since his looks was good enough to carry him everywhere. He felt like crying, girls didnt even want to look at him twice or talk to him he was like a shadow!!! Then after a while of abstaining from weed , cigars, excessive alcohols and good sleep and rest he gained his default fineboy which nature gave him natuarally back......and my nigga went out and again every guy was famzing him and the girls were all flirting and starring again!!! My guy sees life from a different angle now because most of u just think life is ordinary yall dont realise that the little things we ignore on a daily basis can totally affect how society treat you.!!!
THE REAL DISSADVANTAGE OF BEING GOODLOOKING IS HAVING NO PERSONALITY WHICH 90% OF GOODLOOKING PEOPLE ARE GUILTY OF, SOME DONT EVEN KNOW IT YET!!!

Lesson: if ur goodlooking u better have a good personality or else if that shii fades u'll almost weep when u realise people only liked u for ur face and body!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2014
STARK TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by Chaleeee: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Fine boy or no fine boy, the only thing that will keep u wanted at all time is plenty stupendous money. No matter what happens, don't loose ur bigboi financial status.

1 Like

Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by AJ01(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:
If you are goodlooking and u get used to it omg u better not lose it or u will leave the rest of ur life hating urself and society. People see it as trivial but in honesty humans are very shallow and they always respond to u based on how u look subconsciously! U think its a normal thing for guys to see u as a boss everywhere u go even if they dont know u, or for girls to treat u like ur their bf even if u two only just met , well its not normal!!! other people are mostly ignored by society!! A friend of mine that is very goodlooking started to smoke ,drink , lose appetite for eating so much and lose sleep for weeks and he lost a fair amount of his fineboy due to red eye and pale dry face (for only a few weeks tho) and thats when he realised that OMG people no longer treated him like a boss !!! People mainly ignored him and all he had left was his personality which is zero by the way since his looks was good enough to carry him everywhere. He felt like crying, girls didnt even want to look at him twice or talk to him he was like a shadow!!! Then after a while of abstaining from weed , cigars, excessive alcohols and good sleep and rest he gained his default fineboy which nature gave him natuarally back......and my nigga went out and again every guy was famzing him and the girls were all flirting and starring again!!! My guy sees life from a different angle now because most of u just think life is ordinary yall dont realise that the little things we ignore on a daily basis can totally affect how society treat you.!!!
THE REAL DISSADVANTAGE OF BEING GOODLOOKING IS HAVING NO PERSONALITY WHICH 90% OF GOODLOOKING PEOPLE ARE GUILTY OF, SOME DONT EVEN KNOW IT YET!!!

Lesson: if ur goodlooking u better have a good personality or else if that shii fades u'll almost weep when u realise people only liked u for ur face and body!!!
2 long can't read
Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2014
well spoken Bro. I'd hate to lose d respect guys hv for me n d affection ladies show me. god thing is it keeps me always on ma toes n thinking of how my current actions would affect my future. I love being called 'boss' or chairman by my good friends n cutey or fineboy by d ladies...lol...I guess I'm blowing ma trumpet. a guy has to b proud once in a while na...
Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by jnrbayano(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Op,

Your write-up should centre on how those "fine boys" should build good personalities.

"Fine boys" never created themselves.

I am grateful to God for my looks.
Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by passionate88: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Just that?.... Try ugliness and short and fair, with red hair. Do you know what I'd give to be so damn handsome?. angryangry Don't just get me angry this Sunday

1 Like

Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by prettyjo(f): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
cry
Re: The Real Dissadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (guys) MUST READ!!! by VinPeace(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Your pocket crucial than your physical attributes now adays.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? / 9ja Babes & Wayo / Girl Electrocuted To Death After Trying To Take A Selfie Atop A Train (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.