Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan (3260 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2014
only the biafrans have those traits you mentioned egift
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Mogidi: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2014
theM16:

Buhari actually said Abacha was not corrupt?!!! Wonderful. Can u please shed more light on that?

Kano, Jun 09, 2008 (This Day/All Africa Global Media via COMTEX) -- [size=15pt]The late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, did not loot the national treasury contrary to the general impression, two military former heads of state have said.[/size]

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985, and his successor, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, gave Abacha the clean bill in Kano yesterday after the rememberance prayers marking 10 years of the death of Abacha, who ruled between 1993 and 1998.

Abacha was accused of stealing nearly GBP5 billion while in office, out of which over $1 billion has reportedly been recovered from various sources around the world. …

http://business.highbeam.com/3548/article-1G1-179854423/abacha-never-stole-say-buhari

Don't forget Buhari was Abacha's hatchet man in the petroleum sector, there's a reason Abacha made Buhari chairman of PTF.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Caseless: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
2cato:
Yeye op what about the hypocracy of the APC that are turning a blind eye to all his achievement only for them to go and sponsor BH secreatly
trash!
Name one of his achievement that has benefited all and sundry.
He told us he knws the sponsors of boko haram;they are in his gov't.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2014
jmaine:

Why won't he say that when he is a direct benefactor of Abacha loot.

Maryam Abacha practically brought him into politics and bankrolled him with a sizeable portion of Abacha loot. He (Buhari) was the fellow who brought Mohammed Abacha into politics via his CPC platform.

All fans of Buharetard are epic failures in their attempt to market a decomposing package in Buharetard. grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/158471-interview-how-i-brought-buhari-into-politics-only-for-him-to-humiliate-my-son-maryam-abacha.html

"I brought General Buhari into politics; It’s not that I want to expose him. We did everything to support and encourage him. He called my son Mohammed to join the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC. They rejected Mohammed by force during the governorship race. This was the trend, not only in Kano, but also in Katsina, Bauchi and other states. I think it is not healthy for democracy; not just because of Mohammed but for the smooth play of democratic norms and values. Democracy is the choice of the people. But when people put their own personal interest first and they interfere [in the process], then it is no longer democracy. It is unfortunate that elders like them could belittle themselves in the race".
- M. Abacha

Wonderful...

Thank you Maryam Abacha
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
To the APC supporters, There's a way you market a product, Make sure you convince the consumer why yours is the best, you don't bad mouth and castigate the other product(s) in the market.

I'm no PDP supporter either, I believe they're both birds of the same feathers.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:

Wonderful...

Thank you Maryam Abacha
grin grin grin

She exposed the fake anti corruption czar his gullible fans believe him to be. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Mogidi: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2014
makeitsoon:
only the biafrans have those traits you mentioned egift

Hmmm!
If am not mistaken, egift is from the SE, except you infer he is describing himself as a hypocrite, in which case you'd be adjudged correct.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
egift:
1. They want Jonathan to be reelected as President of Nigeria but they want the division of the Federation.
2. They hate the massive Corruption in Government but they strongly support the same corrupt politicians to be reelected.
3. They know the current administration is bad but they want it to continue.

4. They accuse people unjustly as "Fanatics" while all their comments and positions is determined through narrow tribal and religious bigotry.
5. Even when they see those they support engaging in illegality, they will say "let him be, it is his (our) turn".
6. Anyone not supporting Jonathan is tagged all evil names (Boko Haram sponsor, traitor, etc).

7. Here on NL, they try to elevate their inferiority complex by adding some foul words to their names, dangerous words and when it is not working, they result to all manners of insults and dirty talks.
8. Generally, most Jonathan supporters have limited access to facts. It is common to see them dropping some incoherent soundbites, phrases and punchlines. You will just be wasting your time if you try to engage them in any meaningful discussion.
9. Most of them are queuing up in hope for whatever could fall off the Table of Corruption.

10. Lies and falsehood to them is a smart politics.
11. Many Jonathan's supporters are doing so because they believe Jonathan's fat wallet and hold will be impossible to defeat so they have succumbed to "fate".
12. Many people supporting Jonathan's reelection in 2015, are aware that Nigeria has a very bad leadership, but they also believe it is too deep and bad to even try making a Change.

13. They are a afraid of changing the status quo.
14. Most Jonathanians like re-writing and misrepresenting history.
15. Like in the case of Subsidy protest in 2012, they are just bad-mouthing Nigerians while positioning themselves to benefit from the new incoming administration.

Finally, I have also met and stay with few good Nigerians who are supporting the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. President Jonathan for very good reasons and convictions.
Absolute balderdash.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Mogidi: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
jmaine:

She exposed the fake anti corruption czar his gullible fans believe him to be. grin

Thanks for that link, jmaine, that information is new to me, great revelation.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:
To the APC supporters, There's a way you market a product, Make sure you convince the consumer why yours is the best, you don't bad mouth and castigate the other product(s) in the market.

I'm no PDP supporter either, I believe they're both birds of the same feathers.

That is even against marketing concept, but in Nigeria politics anything goes.

Drunkard President

Clueless President

Otuoke Fisher man

Don't remove the governors in NE

Genocide in NE by the NA

Attacks against all government policies, either good or not

In fact, it is terrible angry

Politics of bitterness embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Adminisher: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2014
16. They wish Buhari were corrupt and attempt to stain Buhari whenever you prove corruption against GEJ.
17. They know APC is winning the next election with Buhari so they sponsor pro Atiku, pro Rochas and pro Kwakwnaso posts.
18. The GEJ Abacha talks is particularly embarrassing to them so they turn round to opine that Abacha' s son was not corrupt, just the father. This is not true and the son has is own cases to answer.
19. They also quote Buhari liberally to say he was an Abacha supporter.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:

That is even against marketing concept, but in Nigeria politics anything goes.

Drunkard President

Clueless President

Otuoke Fisher man

Don't remove the governors in NE

Genocide in NE by the NA

Attacks against all government policies, either good or not

In fact, it is terrible angry

Politics of bitterness embarassed
If they know what they're doing, They wouldn't insult that exalted office. As long as I'm concerned, They are even getting more sympathy and support for Jonathan. I believe everyone has a right to vote who he or she wants; you don't shove and force your preferred candidate on another person by creating biased thread all over the place.

Let them take note, A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
Hmmm!
If am not mistaken, egift is from the SE, except you infer he is describing himself as a hypocrite, in which case you'd be adjudged correct.

You see your life? Now Easterners are "adjudged correctly as hypocrites", if it is directed to those not supporting Jonathan? Shm.

@makeitsoon:
Those observation is a common trait of Jonathan's supporters. They are driven by greed, sentiments, selfishness, etc.

And also believe that in the other side of the political divide, there are those who have similar character. But the ones I state here are exclusively for MOST supporters of Jonathan.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

Thanks for that link, jmaine, that information is new to me, great revelation.

Nothing do you bruv . . We will keep shaming the shameless propagandists in this section.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
http://business.highbeam.com/3548/article-1G1-179854423/abacha-never-stole-say-buhari

Don't forget Buhari was Abacha's hatchet man in the petroleum sector, there's a reason Abacha made Buhari chairman of PTF.

So the writers comment is now the his quote. The writer paraphrased to suite his twisted agenda. It was widely reported and all those articles that quoted Buhari's exact words had this to write.

Buhari, in his own comments yesterday, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.
http://www.dna-nigeria.com/abacha-never-stole-say-buhari-babangida-deceased-10th-annual-prayer-compare-obasanjo/
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by OAUTemitayo: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Burn down the country|?who is the c in c
Mogidi:

Buhari should be arrested so your ilk can burn this country down abi?
The Bukohari leader maybe immune from prosecution for now, however, in the court of public opinion he fails woefully.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2014
2cato:
Yeye op what about the hypocracy of the APC that are turning a blind eye to all his achievement only for them to go and sponsor BH secreatly

D day u take egift,then d is something wrong.
The guy is just so ignorant of himself and his immediate environment
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Adminisher:
16. They wish Buhari were corrupt and attempt to stain Buhari whenever you prove corruption against GEJ.
17. They know APC is winning the next election with Buhari so they sponsor pro Atiku, pro Rochas and pro Kwakwnaso posts.
18. The GEJ Abacha talks is particularly embarrassing to them so they turn round to opine that Abacha' s son was not corrupt, just the father. This is not true and the son has is own cases to answer.
19. They also quote Buhari liberally to say he was an Abacha supporter.

Right on Point.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2014
nigerianvenom:
D day u take egift,then d is something wrong.
The guy is just so ignorant of himself and his immediate environment

7. Here on NL, they try to elevate their inferiority complex by adding some foul words to their names, dangerous words and when it is not working, they result to all manners of insults and dirty talks.

venom (abi na Poison) - grin grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:

If they know what they're doing, They wouldn't insult that exalted office. As long as I'm concerned, They are even getting more sympathy and support for Jonathan. I believe everyone has a right to vote who he or she wants; you don't shove and force your preferred candidate on another person by creating biased thread all over the place.

Let them take note, A word is enough for the wise.

Thank you bro.

See in their own camp:

Man Arrested For Posting “Negative ” Comments About Governor Amosun on Facebook

Wasiu Ogunnoiki, a 31 year old man was on Wednesday arraigned before a Magistrate’s Court in Sagamu, for allegedly posting negative remarks on Social media about the Governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun.

Ogunnoiki, who only posted on his Facebook page that “Governor Ibikunle Amosun demolished houses in the state without compensating affected property owners ” was arraigned on a two count charge, according to the charge sheet.

Ogunnoiki a commercial motorcyclist in Sagamu, was further accused of inciting people of the state against the Amosun led administration.

http://nigerianecho.com/man-arrested-for-posting-negative-comments-about-governor-amosun-on-facebook/

If any of them (In opposition) assume the presidency all this names calling on Nairaland and the medias would have sent many of them to 30 Years imprisonment.

undecided
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Mogidi: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2014
egift:

You see your life? Now Easterners are "adjudged correctly as hypocrites", if it is directed to those not supporting Jonathan? Shm.

Where did I say the above? Your fan makeitsoon wanted to deride Igbos with his remark not knowing you're from the SE. Why twist my words to Easterners when I clearly referred to you as the hypocrite? Its a shame you're not castigating the person who derided SouthEasterners, shows where your loyalty resides (in your stomach).
This was what I said:

I clearly said above if he described you as hypocrite he would be right, what is confusing in the above statement?
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Mogidi: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2014
egift:

So the writers comment is now the his quote. The writer paraphrased to suite his twisted agenda. It was widely reported and all those articles that quoted Buhari's exact words had this to write.

Buhari, in his own comments yesterday, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.

Saying the allegations against Abacha was baseless is implying what?
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you bro.

See in their own camp:

Man Arrested For Posting “Negative ” Comments About Governor Amosun on Facebook

Wasiu Ogunnoiki, a 31 year old man was on Wednesday arraigned before a Magistrate’s Court in Sagamu, for allegedly posting negative remarks on Social media about the Governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun.

Ogunnoiki, who only posted on his Facebook page that “Governor Ibikunle Amosun demolished houses in the state without compensating affected property owners ” was arraigned on a two count charge, according to the charge sheet.

Ogunnoiki a commercial motorcyclist in Sagamu, was further accused of inciting people of the state against the Amosun led administration.

http://nigerianecho.com/man-arrested-for-posting-negative-comments-about-governor-amosun-on-facebook/

If any of them (In opposition) assume the presidency all this names calling on Nairaland and the medias would have sent many of them to 30 Years imprisonment.

undecided
True talk... now this is what I call hypocrisy.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

Saying the allegations against Abacha was baseless is implying what?

So can you provide us any Federal Government investigation or lawsuit against Abacha. All we here is money return here and there with no prosecution against Abacha.

Even the one that was instituted against the Son, was hurriedly withdrawn and case file shredded as a favour for the Abachas to Oil Jonathan's reelection bid.

Jonathan is now boldly having close-door secrete Strategy meetings with Abacha's son: https://www.nairaland.com/2030884/breaking-jonathan-abachas-son-close-door
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Mogidi: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2014
egift:

So can you provide us any Federal Government investigation or lawsuit against Abacha. All we here is money return here and there with no prosecution against Abacha.

Even the one that was instituted against the Son, was hurriedly withdrawn and case file shredded as a favour for the Abachas to Oil Jonathan's reelection bid.

Jonathan is now boldly having close-door secrete Strategy meetings with Abacha's son: https://www.nairaland.com/2030884/breaking-jonathan-abachas-son-close-door

What's your own opinion? Do you think Abacha was corrupt or not?
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by theM16: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
Bloody Liar. I actually provided you the exact quote of what Buhari said, yet you are here claiming that Blog Headlines as his comment. I challenge you to post his exact comment.

Bros you don't know d meaning of a question mark. I was asking the guy that said to to shed more light on it. Cos I don't know where buhari actually said so
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
egift's post is not complete without the statement "Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. President Jonathan". But Mr egift what of Buhari who said "Abacha did not steal any money". You people market Buhari as an incorruptible leader but the facts point to the opposite direction.
It may interest you to note that the Nigerian govt has recovered more than $1bil from the Abacha family, yes the same man Buhari tried to shield.
To Buhari a mere $1bil is not stealing.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by munex007(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2014
2cato:

Secretly...

You just confirm all what d op said..

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by emmatok(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
egift:
1. They want Jonathan to be reelected as President of Nigeria but they want the division of the Federation.

Finally, I have also met and stay with few good Nigerians who are supporting the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. President Jonathan for very good reasons and convictions.

Most of them are unpatriotic Biafrans.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by dguyindcorner(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
2cato:

Example of no 6
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by dguyindcorner(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:
Some Nigerians thinking is jaundiced already, hatred for the lucky one will send some to early grave if no immediate change.

Jonathan government performance could be below expectation, but the method of castigation, victimization and demonizing by the opposition have already made him hero of democracy in Nigeria.

If Jonathan play politics the way opposition is playing politics in Lagos for the past 15 years + then am afraid opposition in the country would have gone into history.

Many people may not have admire GEJ style of leadership previously but the opposition tactics of "Pull Down syndrome" is making him to gain support and popularity.

GEJ is the best to have happen to the country at the moment.

N:B
Please note that General Mohamodu Buhari cannot be the president of United Nigeria again if that is the best the opposition could present.

I wish you well as Nigeria decides come 14th February 2015.

Shalom!

- Firefire

This guy ehn. By his speech you shall know him.

Can't you for once talk without mentioning Lagos State? You are jealous your state can never achieve half of what Lagos has achieved for eternity.

You are talking about opposition, how worse can Jonathan treat democracy again, infact, it's clear Nigerians are under dictatorship, Jonathan is not democratic, abuse of power, abuse of police, abuse of DSS, abuse of soldiers, indiscipline, illegal ways of weaken the opposition etc. has become the order of the day in Nigeria and you are there talking about the opposition.
Re: The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

This guy na I.diot . By his speech you shall know him.

Can't you for once talk without mentioning Lagos State? You are jealous your state can never achieve half of what Lagos has achieved for eternity.

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew / Ifeanyi Ubah Please Keep Your Fuel - Joseph Edgar / Latest Update From Ile-ife: Abobaku On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.