Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP (3193 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Fashola - Plans For Lagos Inner City Roads On Course / Fashola Plans N60 Billion Alternative To Ikorodu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by makzeze: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2014
The Governor of Lagos State and APC major stakeholder Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has released a shocking statement to our FNN correspondent in an exclusive media chat with the executive governor.

The Governor who has played a major role in garnering votes and support for APC in the Western Region of Nigeria through his reformative policies and constructive style of governance in Lagos State and can be rightly said to be one of the fundamental reasons why the APC enjoys the support it has in the West.

Governor Fashola let it slip to our correspondent during a media chat that he has been nurturing plans to defect to PDP “when the time is right”. According to the Governor, “He who has failed to plan has planned to fail, and as such one must make all the necessary preparations to cover all unforeseeable contingencies which one might encounter in the journey of life.”

When our correspondent asked him to throw more light on the issue, he revealed that the godfathers of APC seem to have distributed the 2015 goodies to all the major players in the game, and his name seemed to be lacking amongst those slated for major blessings.

According to him, “speculations have it that the major posts have been shared out, and some who even defected into the APC from other parties seem to have high prospects accruing to them. Meanwhile, I cannot categorically acclaim that my intentions and wishes are in conformity with that of the party (APC)”.

When asked which party he would consider in if he defects away from APC, He simply replied that President Goodluck Jonathan does not seem to have a strong running partner at the moment. This is suggestive of the fact that he will not turn down an offer to be G.E.J’s running partner.

We were however unable to confirm this rumour as our calls and mails to the Special Assistant to the President on Political Affairs went unanswered.

Source: http:///2014/12/shocking-gov-fashola-plans-defect-pdp/
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by gtrust: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2014
PDP will be the right party for him.

Don't let those APC people to mess up your name.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by html14java(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2014
#myCharityComment.
... grin grin wink tongue tongue kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by emmysoftyou: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
am nt surprise,APC,didnt do anything to favour him,
so if i were him,i wil woo jonathan to know if there is something good he can do 4 him as a minister or as a runing mate.
yu bera leave apc on time b4 it s too late.
fashola is a muslim,and buhari is, and the rest of the northerners are except rochas.
so fashola vp aint certain in apc but possible in pdp..

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by sexyedjutto: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Liar

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by Akinsz: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Lies, thats all i can smell from this post. Op you can do better try again.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by D9ty7(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2014
makzeze:
The Governor of Lagos State and APC major stakeholder Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has released a shocking statement to our FNN correspondent in an exclusive media chat with the executive governor.

FNN? It rings a bell. Fake News Naija?

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Whoever believes this crap of shit needs to have his or her brains examined and checked. Merely looking at the news source is enough to tell one that the story is just the imagination of a jobless person .

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2014
onatisi:
Whoever believes this crap of shit needs to have his or her brains examined and checked. Merely looking at the news source is enough to tell one that the story is just the imagination of a jobless person .

cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by zimoni(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Bullshitt

That dude is not leaving APC.

Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by egift(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2014
PDP using lies to hibernate their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by sojjy: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2014
makzeze:

The Governor who has played a major role in garnering votes and support for APC in the Western Region of Nigeria through his reformative policies and constructive style of governance in Lagos State and can be rightly said to be one of the fundamental reasons why the APC enjoys the support it has in the West.

Governor Fashola let it slip to our correspondent during a media chat that he has been nurturing plans to defect to PDP “when the time is right”. According to the Governor, “He who has failed to plan has planned to fail, and as such one must make all the necessary preparations to cover all unforeseeable contingencies which one might encounter in the journey of life.”

When our correspondent asked him to throw more light on the issue, he revealed that the godfathers of APC seem to have distributed the 2015 goodies to all the major players in the game, and his name seemed to be lacking amongst those slated for major blessings.

According to him, “speculations have it that the major posts have been shared out, and some who even defected into the APC from other parties seem to have high prospects accruing to them. Meanwhile, I cannot categorically acclaim that my intentions and wishes are in conformity with that of the party (APC)”.

When asked which party he would consider in if he defects away from APC, He simply replied that President Goodluck Jonathan does not seem to have a strong running partner at the moment. This is suggestive of the fact that he will not turn down an offer to be G.E.J’s running partner.

We were however unable to confirm this rumour as our calls and mails to the Special Assistant to the President on Political Affairs went unanswered.

The OP must be an agent of darkness. The Governor is a man of honour and will never consider dining with devilsh party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by Rilwayne001: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2014
makzeze:

[s] The Governor of Lagos State and APC major stakeholder Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has released a shocking statement to our FNN correspondent in an exclusive media chat with the executive governor.
Source: http:///2014/12/shocking-gov-fashola-plans-defect-pdp/ [/s]
F00lish TANoids at work

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by lacicrips(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Fake news, I know.

But defecting & running alongside GEJ as a vice-president would be super awesome! - APC would have no chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by Iroh88(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Its a shame people don't even know what FNN is.

Smh.
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by ephemm(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
If U are not following FNN - Fake Naija News on twitter, you may be surprised reading this.

His sense of humour is weirdly unique!
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by 9jii(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2014
PDP begging to associate with Good names that full APC

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by franchizy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
html14java:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is victory for democracy. my pastor even prophesised this in church. APC dead in Lagos.
welcome sir to the party where you belong.
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by makzeze: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Men! Even me that posted this topic I just dey laugh now. I just came across the news on my facebook posted by a user. Blatant lie. Somebody help me delete this topic abeg. Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by sandraokosun: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
meanwhile pdp saTANS be don dey happy, anyway the news is the joke of the year una link na special adviser to president abi

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by laimo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
makzeze:

grin grin grin Pdp propaganda always making me Lol.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by 2prexios: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ehn, so the rumour is... original? End shall never wonder!
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by mastertunji(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
No wonder the Special Assistant to d President did not answer ur calls, cos he knew u are Fake Nigeria News
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by okoolori(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
makzeze:

Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by tlops(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreamz.. he'll rather quit politics.
Re: Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP by JEITO: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its like most people didn't notice where the op wrote FNN(fake naija news) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.