Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Church Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Romance (679 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Romance by Gflat: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2014
I was just pondering on it...is it a bad thing to date another youth from your church?

Looking at the some aspects of it, you get to see her during service and might not be free to do stuffs(i.e play, gist) with other girls(she might not be cool about it). And wouldn't that be a sin?
Re: Church Romance by djeezy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Desist from fornication. Doing it in a church is an aberrant anomaly.
Re: Church Romance by FLAWLES(f): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mwtsssss;;;;;don't forget that Jehovah witness's dnt date guys (out)from there church
Re: Church Romance by Tallesty1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
True that
FLAWLES:
Mwtsssss;;;;;don't forget that Jehovah witness's dnt date guys (out)from there church
One of their sister forced my guy to attend their meeting before he could get a kiss.
Re: Church Romance by herald9: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
FLAWLES:

Says who...my uncle's gf is a JW...

take note.
Re: Church Romance by Afrok(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
For people like us wey never go church for a long time nko? We simply date the youths around without minding the church they attend.
Re: Church Romance by herald9: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gflat:
I was just pondering on it...is it a bad thing to date another youth from your church?

Looking at the some aspects of it, you get to see her during service and might not be free to do stuffs(i.e play, gist) with other girls(she might not be cool about it). And wouldn't that be a sin?

The church is the body of Christ...and we are the parts...So says the bible..

Now if the different parts doesn't 'connect' to each other..how will the body function?

So my guy... dating a fellow member is just like the above description...you're playing your role to keep the 'parts' together..So its no sin cheesy
Re: Church Romance by henrydadon(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
bros even in the church of God... on a very good Sunday like dis cry U beta ask 4 forgiveness of sin...# damn my plane should be departing from nigeria ( to france) any moment from now ...so c y'@all lata

(1) (Reply)

Do you know? / 13 MAJOR Relationship Mistakes Men Make Over And Over Again / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl With Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.