Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,086 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (26144 Views)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by PhockPhockMan: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obiagelli:
Egift could be right after all

www.nairaland.com/2032199/take-impounded-russian-plane-kano
Point where he's right.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Generalkorex(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Descartes:
This is serious.
We shall get to the root of the matter

I stated it yesterday that US might be involved in this hide and seek game, but some posters her call me all unprintable names. embarassed

Now Moscow has denied her involvement in this dubious deal.

Meanwhile, there are a lot of questions here begging for answers.

Patently waiting for FG for more clarifications on this subject matter.

Am sure Nigeria is not going to be a pawn on the International Political Chessboard shocked

Cognito ergo sum

Wisdom is a function of Humility y and indeed the Principle thing cool
i 2nd u bro.na d way wey american wan u to turn our back to russia be dat o.so russia no go sell arms for us again
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Descartes: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
darediamond:

Bro, those who call you nmes are tunning themselves to pure foolishness already and I pity there lives because they are making themselves "useless eaters". They are people who are used for "sacrificial destruction" by the main Orgnisation furiously kicking against Nigeria via USA and BokoHaram. The org is no other than "The Commitee Of 300" or "The Olympians".
Those seized weapons onze it reach Chad will bé taken to BokoHaram arranged recruiting centers that are in Chad and other places near Nigeria boder.
This is not a mere speculations, it is what is actually actively happening.
Nigeria have "sinned" against T.C.O.3. And according to them, it has to bé "Totally" Checmated or Silenced. And to achieve that, the effectively tool to use is Terorrism via Insurgent. They have been doing this all arround the world for a long time.
There major target is the southern part of Nigeria. But they first need to "Balkanize" Nigeria before they can have the kind of GRIP they have planned. And a a result of this, they will always try to create fear and confussion in the South by "warning of possible insurgent attack".
But all these are happening with the help of internal CONSPIRATORS.

Your analysis on this is very correct and in order smiley

Do you still remember when their Media wings( CNN, BBC, AFP etc) were alleging that Bokoharam and MEND have the same ideology?

Then I understood that these "self-aclaimed" friends have something up their sleeves angry

This Tom and Jerry relationship is a thing of worry to me, honestly speaking embarassed

Cogito ergo sum cool

3 Likes

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Generalkorex(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
That may be a ploy of USA to destroy the emerging alliances between both nations.
i am thinking of d same thing here o

2 Likes

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by dnawah(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

Okay maybe is urgent brother I saw undecided
but i will do it this time around.my vote is cursed one(holy curse)anyone i vote for,if the person Bleep up him go die life.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by DrSamwell(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Like we've forgotten about the plane with millions of dollars, belonging to a certain Nigerian that was impounded in SA a while back.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Vikkie14: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
We should release one of our atomic or nuclear warheads to Russia as a warning to them better still use them as a scape goat
gringrin You wont kill me with laugh. Bros, "nuclear warhead" or what am i reading. **adjust eye glass**. Do you know what you are typing or you are typing from "the effect of too much garri intake". #NoBeef.
For clarity sake, No country in Africa 'yet' has either ATOMIC or NUCLEAR weapon. And dont mistake those missiles on those Jets as nuclear weapon.
Moreover, Nigeria(even if they are in possession of such weapon) must not use it on other country except where the other country "first" violate it. Nigeria has sign non-proliferation of nuclear weapon. Bros, you dont have the technology or capacity yet to build a nuclear reactor to generate electricity not to talk of mutating it into weapon. You are even talking of sending them as "warning" to russia. Bro, if i may ask, how many"bomb shelters" do you or Nigeria has? I feared NOTHING. A "single" nuclear bomb from Russia would obliterate atleast 3 states in nigeria. When we are talking about nuclear catastrophe, we may have in mind the devastation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 6th and 9th 1945 respectively. Just a 15kilotons bomb kill 100,000 people. Imagine what a 1megaton bomb would do.

ThinkTwice.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Johnayoola(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
as I av always said Nigeria should go to war with Russia
bokoharam we neva win na russia u w0n fight wit?death dy hungry u lyk dz??
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by darediamond(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

He will never succeed, if he try that
He will spell doom upon this country.
Power should go back to the north for peace to reign, enuf of this bloodshed
Lai lai.
They should keep on with the conspiracy against The South and let see who is going to bé totally PUMMELD at last.
Awon arrogant cows yen.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Vikkie14: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
We av the best armour in Africa let's fight Russia, they are too small for us.
"it's a child that doesn't know the 'weed' that call it 'vegetable'". You are clamouring for war with Russia-the one that control the space station, the 2nd country afta US to shot down a space satellite, the 2nd world power, the country that has more nuclear weapons in its stockpile than US. You are wishing for death. You even say Nigeria has the BEST armoury in Africagringrin. You are a real comedian.
Nigeria with less than 200,000 service men with Egypt of over 500,000 "active" service men and thousands other "reserves". Where do you find your stats bro? gringrin i cant just help laughing. Bro, your country is the 5th in Africa in military power rating.

#WakeUp
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by kakiya: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, in secret visit to arms-laden Chad-bound plane detained in Nigeria http:///ZXfeoiuceq
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by ojdollars(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vivipop:
"...This is the third time since 2009 that planes loaded with arms would be arrested in Kano, our correspondent says.
The detained planes were later released after investigation"
. A golden opportunity for the FG to put a stop to this menace,I hope they will not sweep it under the carpet like they always do.

Vivipop. You've got Mail.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alenkakent:

On d chopper is a boldly inscribed ISRF which is ... Russian Federation. This belongs to russian military... Who sold it to our enemies?
The Russians do not use our alphabet, so if the chopper was russian then the inscription would be in russian alphabet.
Russia is our main supplier of weapons, they are practically saving us so please stop saying nonsense !
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
as I av always said Nigeria should go to war with Russia
I suspect you of being a boko haram sympathizer. The weapons of the Nigerian military are supplied by Russia !
What you want is for Nigeria to get into trouble with the country supplying most of the military equipment to Nigeria. In that way you hope that your boko haram brothers would defeat Nigeria.
I would like to remember every Nigerian that Russia is practically saving Nigeria by supplying us weapons while america and the west have totally blocked us from buying their weapons. Don't let boko haram stuges on nairaland lead you into helping your ennemies.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Scout60(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obiagelli:
Egift could be right after all

www.nairaland.com/2032199/take-impounded-russian-plane-kano

Why do u like to involve gej in every post on nairaland. The plane was bound to chad and you are here claiming that gej bought the weapons. I pity you because i will personally wake you up on feb. 15
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Ogbon400: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is a US led "covert operation", carried out by French special forces which screw up.

This is actually the real reason why French President Francois Hollande stopped at Moscow International Airport yesterday on his way back from hi state visit to Kazakhstan(http://www.cnbc.com/id/102246051)
The weapons found onboard the so called “Russian cargo plane” were intended to the Boko-Haram death squads who are operating from Chad with full French and US logistical support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ogbon400:
This is a US led "covert operation", carried out by French special forces which screw up.

This is actually the real reason why French President Francois Hollande stopped at Moscow International Airport yesterday on his way back from hi state visit to Kazakhstan(http://www.cnbc.com/id/102246051)
The weapons found onboard the so called “Russian cargo plane” were intended to the Boko-Haram death squads who are operating from Chad with full French and US logistical support
You are a born i d i o t! Isn't that link about Ukraine's ceasefire talk? Get out of here, you are psychotic!
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Emdee590(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fkforyou:
Do not trespass.
if you trespass I shoot
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
patriot4:

I suspect you of being a boko haram sympathizer. The weapons of the Nigerian military are supplied by Russia !
What you want is for Nigeria to get into trouble with the country supplying most of the military equipment to Nigeria. In that way you hope that your boko haram brothers would defeat Nigeria.
I would like to remember every Nigerian that Russia is practically saving Nigeria by supplying us weapons while america and the west have totally blocked us from buying their weapons. Don't let boko haram stuges on nairaland lead you into helping your ennemies.
fallacy, this is outrageous
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vikkie14:

"it's a child that doesn't know the 'weed' that call it 'vegetable'". You are clamouring for war with Russia-the one that control the space station, the 2nd country afta US to shot down a space satellite, the 2nd world power, the country that has more nuclear weapons in its stockpile than US. You are wishing for death. You even say Nigeria has the BEST armoury in Africagringrin. You are a real comedian.
Nigeria with less than 200,000 service men with Egypt of over 500,000 "active" service men and thousands other "reserves". Where do you find your stats bro? gringrin i cant just help laughing. Bro, your country is the 5th in Africa in military power rating.

#WakeUp
wow fallacy, this is outrageous
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
fallacy, this is outrageous
You are the one who is outrageous ! asking us to attack the only people providing us weapons at the momment ! Either you are doing it on purpose either you are insane. I hope you knwo that our thirty attack hellicopters are from Russia, our newly purchased tanks are from Russia, even our 70's era jet fighters were from Russia. The gun we use (ak) is Russian, they even thought us how to make them and gave us a license to produce them ourselves.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
darediamond:

Lai lai.
They should keep on with the conspiracy against The South and let see who is going to bé totally PUMMELD at last.
Awon arrogant cows yen.
Awon Ghana must go bags sharers
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
patriot4:
You are the one who is outrageous ! asking us to attack the only people providing us weapons at the momment ! Either you are doing it on purpose either you are insane.
We av enuf weapons in our amoury, people are using boko are ram Era to enrich themselves. Think?
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Johnayoola:
bokoharam we neva win na russia u w0n fight wit?death dy hungry u lyk dz??
Chicken heart that is what you have
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vikkie14:

gringrin You wont kill me with laugh. Bros, "nuclear warhead" or what am i reading. **adjust eye glass**. Do you know what you are typing or you are typing from "the effect of too much garri intake". #NoBeef.
For clarity sake, No country in Africa 'yet' has either ATOMIC or NUCLEAR weapon. And dont mistake those missiles on those Jets as nuclear weapon.
Moreover, Nigeria(even if they are in possession of such weapon) must not use it on other country except where the other country "first" violate it. Nigeria has sign non-proliferation of nuclear weapon. Bros, you dont have the technology or capacity yet to build a nuclear reactor to generate electricity not to talk of mutating it into weapon. You are even talking of sending them as "warning" to russia. Bro, if i may ask, how many"bomb shelters" do you or Nigeria has? I feared NOTHING. A "single" nuclear bomb from Russia would obliterate atleast 3 states in nigeria. When we are talking about nuclear catastrophe, we may have in mind the devastation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 6th and 9th 1945 respectively. Just a 15kilotons bomb kill 100,000 people. Imagine what a 1megaton bomb would do.

ThinkTwice.
Story for the gods
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

We av enuf weapons in our amoury, people are using boko are ram Era to enrich themselves. Think?
I think a part of your brain is missing ! Let me give you facts:
1) we are at war
2) We need weapons to fight this war, not old weapons, new ones, new tanks, hellicopter gunships, fighter jets, etc...
3) the west refused to sell those weapons to us
4) Russia and China and Pakistan are the ones selling those weapons to us.

Now stop your rubbish.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Alenkakent(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
patriot4:

The Russians do not use our alphabet, so if the chopper was russian then the inscription would be in russian alphabet.
Russia is our main supplier of weapons, they are practically saving us so please stop saying nonsense !

U don't quote me as saying nonsense man...
If u have ur brain in ur head, ud know that military is different, have u seen a russian choPper before?
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Ogbon400: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
The link was to highlight the fact that French President Francois Hollande held an emergency meeting with President Putin at Moscow International Airport on Saturday. The media reported that they discussed Ukraine, but that there are clear indications that the real subject was the French soldiers currently detained at Aminu International Airport in Kano.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alenkakent:

U don't quote me as saying nonsense man...
If u have ur brain in ur head, ud know that military is different, have u seen a russian choPper before?
Yes I have seen Russian choppers and the hellicopter on that picture is actually french ! And you are saying nonsense, you are clueless.
And for your info, the Russian military uses the same alphabet as the Russian people, (it may surprise you, but the Russian military is made up of russians !).
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Alenkakent(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
patriot4:

Yes I have seen Russian choppers and the hellicopter on that picture is actually french ! And you are saying nonsense, you are clueless.
And for your info, the Russian military uses the same alphabet as the Russian people, (it may surprise you, but the Russian military is made up of russians !).

*giggles... Mumu of d highest order talking abt seeing russian military chopper... In a movie or in ur dreams
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let me give you facts:
1) we are at war
2) We need weapons to fight this war, not old weapons, new ones, new tanks, hellicopter gunships, fighter jets, etc...
3) the west refused to sell those weapons to us
4) Russia and China and Pakistan are the ones selling those weapons to us.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
I have actually seen quite a few russian military hellicopters, especially the MI35M which they sold to us in big quantity while the americans refused to sell us their cobra hellicopters and stopped western countries from selling us weapons to fight against boko haram terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / Division In Atiku Campaign As Ekweremadu Stays Away / Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.