Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (26146 Views)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Chibokgame: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
All these saying is nothing but story .
If i should believe it,

There should be a pict u're to prove cos Thomas is here .
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by olas24u(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
solomonbrown64:

About?
it's xo glaring now,......

What about if it was painted in does colours?

Chad is french colony

2 countries have a base in that country

why is Nigeria afraid of chad because they are supported by 2 world powers
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by onoja12: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
I have said it, that is simply a propaganda machine in action, this plane is from France, they are trying to cause problems between Nigeria and Russia, because Russia is supplying us arm, and since the arms started landing boko haram has been losing.MR President please, don't waste time, share the arms in that plane to the Nigerian army and go and buy more from Russia

2 Likes

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by solomonbrown64: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
olas24u:

What about if it was painted in does colours?

Chad is french colony

2 countries have a base in that country

why is Nigeria afraid of chad because they are supported by 2 world powers

All assumption. ....for now..
The story is still not balanced....
more will be unfolding.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by moh1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
DON'T BE FOOLED BY "BOKO HARAM", O YE NIGERIANS!
By Sharon Faliya Cham

"All of a sudden the news that the Nigerian military at the Aminu Kano International Airport has intercepted a Russian aircraft loaded with helicopters and arms bound for the Republic of Chad has gone viral as such news always do, more especially as Chad has come under scrutiny over her suspected role in aiding and abetting "Boko Haram". But kindly pause, think and ask yourselves some questions:

* Does Chad, which is just a close neighbour to Nigeria, have her own airports or not?

* Considering the short distance between Nigeria and Chad, will it be necessary for any aircraft from Russia and headed to Chad to stop over in Nigeria before heading to Chad?

* If the arms and helicopters loaded in that aircraft are meant for "Boko Haram", then will it be necessary for the deadly cargo to reach Chad first before they are brought back to Nigeria for "Boko Haram" to use?

* What if the weapons were not actually ordered by the Republic of Chad?

* And even if the weapons were ordered by the Republic of Chad and were meant for "Boko Haram" in Nigeria, what could have been the wisdom of the Chadian government routing the flight to Kano considering that they know such an aircraft must be searched?

My suspicion:

Everybody in Nigeria, including even little children, is accusing the Nigerian government as the sponsor of "Boko Haram" for political gains and for the splitting of the country as desired by Ijaws like Asari Dokubo, and the federal government is aware of this suspicion, which made VP Namadi Sambo to issue a half-hearted denial the other day in Kano.

This so called arrest of a Russian plane loaded with arms in Kano might as well be a trick to divert public attention from the real suspects, and here are my reasons:

1. I firmly believe that Chad is deeply involved in "Boko Haram"

2. One of the named sponsors of "Boko Haram", Ali Modu Shariff, runs a thriving oil business in Chad and is a close associate of both the Nigerian and Chadian presidents

3. The Nigerian president and his security agencies are known to be protecting Ali Modu Shariff more than any state governor in Nigeria

4. The Nigerian president along with Ali Modu Shariff are known to have travelled to Chad several times to meet with the Chadian president, and none of such meetings has helped in any little way to curb the destructive activities of "Boko Haram" in northern Nigeria

Therefore, even if Chad is the one sponsoring "Boko Haram", how were they able to move in armour tanks, helicopters, AA rifles, RPGS, and so many military trucks into Nigeria for the terrorists without our own security forces and their intelligence agencies busting them?

And assuming Nigeria was sleeping all the time so much that Chad moved in such large number of arms, equipment and fighters, is Chad also responsible for commanding our own military forces to allow "Boko Haram" to be moving in long convoys from one spot to another freely just like that?

Also, can anyone plausibly blame Chad for Nigeria's blatant refusal to destroy "Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of northern Nigeria?

Since 2012 till date, I have never been proved wrong on my claims and assertions on this fraudulent "Boko Haram"!

It still remains that some people want northern Nigeria expelled from Nigeria, and they call it "The Orkar Solution" to what they think as the country's problems.

Anyone of you that can access any good library should look for the DAILY TRUST newspaper of Thursday, October 28, 2010, and on page 50 you will see a publication of a plot revealed by a patriotic Ijaw on how his people want to compromise this country's security, and particularly to completely disenfranchise the north, and the plot was titled "The Orkar Solution"!

EVERYTHING happening in Nigeria now is in tandem with that publication.

Chad is just being used as a means, and their compensation may be to annex the expelled region of Nigeria - the so called Caliphate of their thug called Abubakar Shekau.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by ibson99(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think it is time we annex this useless countries, they are moving from irritants to an obstacle.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by SmatJ(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
as I av always said Nigeria should go to war with Russia

You are day-dreaming bro.
A country that cannot fight small group of insurgents
The day Nigeria wage a war with russia has no tomorrow...
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by olas24u(f): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
ibson99:
I think it is time we annex this useless countries, they are moving from irritants to an obstacle.

Nigeria can try it.They will erase Nigeria in few hrs
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/172582-russia-disowns-chad-bound-arms-laden-plane-arrested-in-nigeria.html

news like this never comes with a pic or two.... but if davido buys a jet una go post yeye pics.....
abeg, move to next thread jare.. smh
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by dnawah(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

How do u mean when u voted goat to rule over lions what do u expect
come mind wat u said o!u see me vote?
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by leofab(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
moh1:
By Sharon Faliya Cham

"All of a sudden the news that the Nigerian military at the Aminu Kano International Airport has intercepted a Russian aircraft loaded with helicopters and arms bound for the Republic of Chad has gone viral as such news always do, more especially as Chad has come under scrutiny over her suspected role in aiding and abetting "Boko Haram". But kindly pause, think and ask yourselves some questions:

* Does Chad, which is just a close neighbour to Nigeria, have her own airports or not?

* Considering the short distance between Nigeria and Chad, will it be necessary for any aircraft from Russia and headed to Chad to stop over in Nigeria before heading to Chad?

* If the arms and helicopters loaded in that aircraft are meant for "Boko Haram", then will it be necessary for the deadly cargo to reach Chad first before they are brought back to Nigeria for "Boko Haram" to use?

* And even if the weapons were ordered by the Republic of Chad and were meant for "Boko Haram" in Nigeria, what could have been the wisdom of the Chadian government routing the flight to Kano considering that they know such an aircraft must be searched?

My suspicion:

Everybody in Nigeria, including even little children, is accusing the Nigerian government as the sponsor of "Boko Haram" for political gains and for the splitting of the country as desired by Ijaws like Asari Dokubo, and the federal government is aware of this suspicion, which made VP Namadi Sambo to issue a half-hearted denial the other day in Kano.

This so called arrest of a Russian plane loaded with arms in Kano might as well be a trick to divert public attention from the real suspects, and here are my reasons:

2. One of the named sponsors of "Boko Haram", Ali Modu Shariff, runs a thriving oil business in Chad and is a close associate of both the Nigerian and Chadian presidents

3. The Nigerian president and his security agencies are known to be protecting Ali Modu Shariff more than any state governor in Nigeria

4. The Nigerian president along with Ali Modu Shariff are known to have travelled to Chad several times to meet with the Chadian president, and none of such meetings has helped in any little way to curb the destructive activities of "Boko Haram" in northern Nigeria

Therefore, even if Chad is the one sponsoring "Boko Haram", how were they able to move in armour tanks, helicopters, AA rifles, RPGS, and so many military trucks into Nigeria for the terrorists without our own security forces and their intelligence agencies busting them?

And assuming Nigeria was sleeping all the time so much that Chad moved in such large number of arms, equipment and fighters, is Chad also responsible for commanding our own military forces to allow "Boko Haram" to be moving in long convoys from one spot to another freely just like that?

Also, can anyone plausibly blame Chad for Nigeria's blatant refusal to destroy "Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of northern Nigeria?

Since 2012 till date, I have never been proved wrong on my claims and assertions on this fraudulent "Boko Haram"!

It still remains that some people want northern Nigeria expelled from Nigeria, and they call it "The Orkar Solution" to what they think as the country's problems.

Anyone of you that can access any good library should look for the DAILY TRUST newspaper of Thursday, October 28, 2010, and on page 50 you will see a publication of a plot revealed by a patriotic Ijaw on how his people want to compromise this country's security, and particularly to completely disenfranchise the north, and the plot was titled "The Orkar Solution"!

Chad is just being used as a means, and their compensation may be to annex the expelled region of Nigeria - the so called Caliphate of their thug called Abubakar Shekau.
see you and your half baked conspiracy theory.... Shame grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by nora544: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
The Russian government has denied that the aircraft, filled with military hardware, arrested in Nigeria Saturday has any link with Russia.
The Eastern European country said through its embassy in Nigeria that the plane wasn’t Russian and had no link with Russia.
“According to the information of the Embassy, the detained in Kano plane, allegedly carrying military hardware on board, is not Russian,” the Russia Embassy in Nigeria, tweeted via its handle @RusEmbNigeria late Saturday.

I remember what the russian say about the plane accident in the ukraine that is was not possible and that it was the ukraine who make this but later it comes out the the rebell made this.

so please do not belief all what russian goverment or embassy will say.

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by donmalcolm21(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obiagelli:
Egift could be right after all

www.nairaland.com/2032199/take-impounded-russian-plane-kano
this your conspiracy theory begs a lot of question, I think you and egift have been watching a lot of FOX news

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
SmatJ post=y28670637:

You are day-dreaming bro.
A country that cannot fight small group of insurgents
The day Nigeria wage a war with russia has no tomorrow...
Who told you,boko haram is political
Quote me
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by paycash: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
moh1:
By Sharon Faliya Cham

My suspicion:

You can reason well

Look if book haram created to destroy GEJ administration you will see the effect in all Good works of GEJ like railway, electricity etc but opposite is case meanwhile time has come for northerners reap what their leaders did in the past.

All hypocritical empowerment by GEJ in the north because of 2015 is unnecessary due to our past experience from IBB and Abacha, what GEJ should consentrate on Every good thing that will move Nigeria forward like means of people identifications, constitution and eliminate corruption.

Now GEJ was disapointed by his loyalists after many corruption that had been swept under the carpet when Nigerians are suffering from poverty, let ask the results of fuel subsidy probe and other cases of corruption ?

I hope GEJ will be like Mandela in this country but because of 2015 that makes all corrupt leaders to find their way.

If the plane has no connection with Government it rather crash land in chad than stop over in Nigeria.

Not APC not PDP will rule Nigeria again Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by baby124: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
It is normal for arms selling countries to sell to both sides. Especially a country like Russia. The FG should have known better. Who knows if they are truly the ones behind all this chaos. Even giving boko haram sophisticated machinery. 3 countries are capable. U.S., Russia and France. Russia I believe is playing both sides, FG needs to stop all business dealings with any country and work with an arms contractor privately. So many countries are desperate these days and will play 3 sides to make the best out of it. Russian technology is very good and they lack any kind of morals. See what is happening in Ukraine. We remember the passenger plane that was shot down, the sophisticated weapon that was used for such a long range assault. It was Russian. The FG needs to be very careful and distance itself from hypocritical and desperate countries
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
dnawah:
come mind wat u said o!u see me vote?
Okay maybe is urgent brother I saw undecided
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by BlackTechnology: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alenkakent:

On d chopper is a boldly inscribed ISRF which is ... Russian Federation. This belongs to russian military... Who sold it to our enemies?

What if it is a setup by CIA plot to destroy our Russian relationship.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Horllamideh(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wait o,the report says dia iz a chopper on dat plane,dat means boko haram are going aerial if d consigment is for them......Security operatives shuld put more effort into d investigation,am sure d plane crew aren't alien and dat plane aint 4rm Mars

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by solara: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
We should release one of our atomic or nuclear warheads to Russia as a warning to them better still use them as a scape goat

very funny
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by gabicon: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
At least we are now sure some foreign Governments is involved. The only mistake I see here is publishing the report too soon, we should have bugged the cargo and sent it to its location in other to gather intelligence on the recipient location and distribution channels. We found out about d weapons but still can't stop them from coming into Chad.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Josh316(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
The Plane was on its way to CHAD... Most of the Boko Haramites are Chadian mercenaries...

The Chadian President brokered a FAKE ceasefire deal with a FAKE BH official...

Borno and Yobe have borders with Chad...

Chad is a French colony, AFP (a French media channel) is always the first to broadcast full videos of the bastard-pig Shekau and his atrocities...

We need to connect the dotted lines and not look far... Nigeria is systematically being invaded by Chad with the tactical help of France.

Problem is, GEJ and his 'advisers' either do not see this or are too myopically deluded not to take firmer action. Visiting Idris Derby of Chad is NOT going to help this matter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by owobokiri(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na your papa born you. Add to that the fact that this planes flight originated from the central African Republic where the french has a very active military presence. . The crew are french and they were heading to chad before the plane developed mechanical faults and was forced to land at kano. There have also been reports of boko haram getting supplies using helicopters! Locals have corroborated this. These are clearely arms going from the french to boko haram through chad. . Anybody can hire a plane and use it to carry anything in a loose security environment like Africa. . So the fact that the plane is russian made doesn't change much of the equation.

Josh316:
The Plane was on its way to CHAD... Most of the Boko Haramites are Chadian mercenaries...

The Chadian President brokered a FAKE ceasefire deal with a FAKE BH official...

Borno and Yobe have borders with Chad...

Chad is a French colony, AFP (a French media channel) is always the first to broadcast full videos of the bastard-pig Shekau and his atrocities...

We need to connect the dotted lines and not look far... Nigeria is systematically being invaded by Chad with the tactical help of France.

Problem is, GEJ and his 'advisers' either do not see this or are too myopically deluded not to take firmer action. Visiting Idris Derby of Chad is NOT going to help this matter

2 Likes

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by dozymars(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
We no longer need to borrow to buy weapons. We now have the weapons we need to fight the Bokos
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by firefox4th(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chadian govts response will be the decider of this mess.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Alenkakent(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

What if it is a setup by CIA plot to destroy our Russian relationship.

Very possible... But how did they lay hand on russian military choPper? If its not a genuine military chopper, USA won't it for d plot if truly its a plot by USA
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Horus(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=17pt]Seized Aircraft + Weapons in Kano are for French Forces in Chad, says Russians[/size]

The Russian Embassy in Nigeria has stated that the seized plane in Kano with military hardware, including a helicopter, is a Russian chartered cargo plane by the French peacekeeping mission in Chad.

“Located in g.Kano Russian plane chartered by the French peacekeeping mission in Chad and transporting its property,” says the statement in Russian. “Military equipment on board aircraft in g.Kano route from the CAR in Chad, allegedly owned by the French peacekeeping mission.”

The Nigerian security forces earlier this weekend seized the plane and released this statement:

“An Antonov Cargo aircraft carrying some military hardware was arrested at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport in the early hours of Saturday 6th Dec. 2014,” reads the statement. “Investigation is ongoing to determine the content and the origin of the aircraft. Further details would be made as soon as the investigation is completed.”

However, the Russian Embassy has announced they are taking “all measures to ensure the departure of g.Kano Russian plane with the French military equipment on board.”.

Source: http://battabox.com/seized-aircraft-weapons-kano-french-forces-chad/
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by PhockPhockMan: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iroh88:
Oritsejafor and Ihejirika should know who it is the cargo belongs to.
Mumu.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
JONATHAN know about the plane,the weapon,and the atack,befoere now.. he cant do anything, the plane will soon be release. belieave me he is boko haram.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
solomonbrown64:
...Now, this is getting serious...
Russia denying a registered plane carrying their own weapons......
let's see how this pawns out.
The fact that its a Russian aircraft doesnt mean it was sent by the Russians. Any government can be in possession of Russian equipments and aircrafts if you have the money to buy it.

Btw, I smell Conspiracy here. "Developed technical fault and had to seek permission to land at Kano airport." If it were russians, they'd rather have the plane destroyed than expose themselves
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by major466(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
moh1:
By Sharon Faliya Cham

My suspicion:

Complete RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by darediamond(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Descartes:
This is serious.
We shall get to the root of the matter

I stated it yesterday that US might be involved in this hide and seek game, but some posters her call me all unprintable names. embarassed

Now Moscow has denied her involvement in this dubious deal.

Meanwhile, there are a lot of questions here begging for answers.

Patently waiting for FG for more clarifications on this subject matter.

Am sure Nigeria is not going to be a pawn on the International Political Chessboard shocked

Cognito ergo sum

Wisdom is a function of Humility y and indeed the Principle thing cool
Bro, those who call you nmes are tunning themselves to pure foolishness already and I pity there lives because they are making themselves "useless eaters". They are people who are used for "sacrificial destruction" by the main Orgnisation furiously kicking against Nigeria via USA and BokoHaram. The org is no other than "The Commitee Of 300" or "The Olympians".
Those seized weapons onze it reach Chad will bé taken to BokoHaram arranged recruiting centers that are in Chad and other places near Nigeria boder.
This is not a mere speculations, it is what is actually actively happening.
Nigeria have "sinned" against T.C.O.3. And according to them, it has to bé "Totally" Checmated or Silenced. And to achieve that, the effectively tool to use is Terorrism via Insurgent. They have been doing this all arround the world for a long time.
There major target is the southern part of Nigeria. But they first need to "Balkanize" Nigeria before they can have the kind of GRIP they have planned. And a a result of this, they will always try to create fear and confussion in the South by "warning of possible insurgent attack".
But all these are happening with the help of internal CONSPIRATORS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Commissions Road In Eyitayo Jegede's Neighborhood, Shades Him / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.