Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. (14785 Views)

Is It Lucrative Being An Aircraft Flight Dispatcher / Salary Range For These Companies/posts / How Much Do Micro-Finance Banks Pay At Entry Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Graham123: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Does anybody have an idea of the salary range of flight dispatchers in Nigeria at entry level?
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Graham123: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Still need a response.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Graham123: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2015
Thanks for the response. The range is not bad really and it gives a broad picture of what to expect. However competitive is the job market for a dispatcher? As you're a licenced dispatcher seeking a job presently, how challenging is the search? Thanks.
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Graham123:
Thanks for the response. The range is not bad really and it gives a broad picture of what to expect. However competitive is the job market for a dispatcher? As you're a licenced dispatcher seeking a job presently, how challenging is the search? Thanks.

The search has been tough, I've had just one invitation for an interview since my Licence. You just have to stay close to the industry & keep ur ears 2 d ground. Don't wait 4 folks to tell u things... always ask.

If you have a friend in any of d airlines try squeezing ur CV in. Its just like any oda job search in Naija dis days. But u hardly see FD adverts on job search engines so stick closer 2 ur aviator friends. During ur OJT try making lots of friends, dat way u have enough numbers 2 dial for info.

Lastly, if u do find an offer pls accept it no matter how little, use dat 2 build experience (it matters a lot in dis industry of ours).

I'm only sure dat as a FD u won't be out of work 4 too long. Time, experience, skill etc will latter get u d hot companies.
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Rightthumb: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
seuneguavoen:
Hello, the salary range isn't really fantastic, Despite the large sum u've commited for ur training.
I do hear from sources that Aero Contractors Pays the highest and I personally concluded that First Nation Airways pays the lowest (Based on the offer given to a FD friend of mine).

I can only give you estimates and not actual figures (FD's guard their pay secret jealously... Don't ask me why cause I've got no idea)
Entry level pay For FD's:
Aero: N150k+& above.
First Nation: N90k flat plus be ready to sign a 3 Year deal with dem while dey hold on to ur License.
I'm a job seeking Licensed Flight Dispatcher.

Thanks for the Information provided here. Please I'd like to know where you had your FD training. I'm currently planning to enroll with a school(IFOD) in the states(Texas) for my FD training. If perhaps you know something about this school or the Training. Kindly Advise. Thanks
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Femzy1984: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please do you have any idea which training place is better for dispatch course
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Femzy1984: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls anybody with an idea of flight dispatcher information
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Bobopupa: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femzy1984:

Femzy1984:
Pls anybody with an idea of flight dispatcher information

Hi guys, unless you are aware of this http://www.landover.aero/, then my addition may not mean much. But i'll be happy to have helped with that link if it turns out you didn't know about it before hand.

Helping a friend do a bit of research on this and stumbled on this post. Landover seems quite known, rooted and respected in the local industry, but do your findings though.

Wish you guys the best.
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by iamphill: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
do you mean the FAA dispatcher licence
seuneguavoen:

The search has been tough, I've had just one invitation for an interview since my Licence. You just have to stay close to the industry & keep ur ears 2 d ground. Don't wait 4 folks to tell u things... always ask.

If you have a friend in any of d airlines try squeezing ur CV in. Its just like any oda job search in Naija dis days. But u hardly see FD adverts on job search engines so stick closer 2 ur aviator friends. During ur OJT try making lots of friends, dat way u have enough numbers 2 dial for info.

Lastly, if u do find an offer pls accept it no matter how little, use dat 2 build experience (it matters a lot in dis industry of ours).

I'm only sure dat as a FD u won't be out of work 4 too long. Time, experience, skill etc will latter get u d hot companies.
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by evansuhunoma: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Zeezlamega(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please anyone have any idea how much an aircraft maimaintenance engineer get after graduation from NCAT.. with a type rating on b737NG
Please
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
LANDOVER has a good training facility its also NCAA approved centre. Training cost is also fair.

Aviation Academies offering Flight Dispatcher training.

1. NCAT Kaduna (Note: NCAT is a full time institution its like attending a polytechnic, with boarding facilities)
2. AERO CONSULT Ikeja, Lagos
3. LANDOVER Ikeja, Lagos

Bobopupa:

Hi guys, unless you are aware of this http://www.landover.aero/, then my addition may not mean much. But i'll be happy to have helped with that link if it turns out you didn't know about it before hand.

Helping a friend do a bit of research on this and stumbled on this post. Landover seems quite known, rooted and respected in the local industry, but do your findings though.

Wish you guys the best.
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
Bobopupa:

Wish you guys the best.
I've replied ur pm
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by CallysTony(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Femzy1984:

When it comes to Aviation Schools and Aviation Trainings in Nigeria, after NCAT comes Landover Aviation Business School (LABS) and Universal School of Aviation (USA). They're both good and recognized by NCAA and IATA.

Again, I'll strongly suggest and advise that all intending aviators and aviation students join and get fully registered and identified with Student Aviation Club (SAC). This is a international organisation for all young and aspiring aviators.

Student Aviation Club is in partnership with aviation schools in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, including the ones mentioned above.

As a fully registered and identified member, you get 10% discount on every aviation professional course(s) you undergo with any of the schools.

Check the SAC website on www.studentaviationclub.org
You can reach Student Aviation Club on 07046477111 (WhatsApp/calls).
Re: Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. by Lopezcee1: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
iamphill:
do you mean the FAA dispatcher licence
hi please I want to know if you've been employed yet and what is the general advice do you have for us wannabes. Is it worth it

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ / 5 Tips On Making Extra Cash Besides Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.