Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari (24418 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / Jega Must Be Sacked If INEC Conducts Free, Fair Election In 2015, — Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by samsob(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hm
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by M4gunners: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who is Buhari please? Is he a nigerian or a Lebanies?

3 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Hero10001: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
nas4q:

More in this contest means money, that's d only way I can agree with u. What's just needed is the ability to rig election consistently in the 36 states
GEJ will beat GMB with Money, Power, Accessibility, Juju, incumbency and Ojoro ability.
But ie all those aint involved, GMB will win.
It's takes a great effort to win election but a greater effort to be declared the winner.
That is, even if GMB got 10/10 of votes, GEJ will be declared winner.
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Xmani: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
in ya inner corner mind na thr u wan win GEJ. i tot say u say u no go contest fa presidency again. even if ppl no lyk GEJ them go manage am instead of u. u wey wam turn naija to islamic state.chukwu a ma kwe

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Vince77(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreamer

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by patpaul: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
BUHARAM, YOU WILL ONLY RULE OVER NORTHERN NIGERIA NOT NIGERIA. JIHADIST!

3 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by mathskill: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Orikinla:
Someone in Abuja told me that the incumbent President has budgeted N500 billion to make sure he wins the 2015 presidential election.
Every hungry voter among the masses of hungry voters can accept N500 to vote for him.
Nigerians are wiser. They will collect the N500 and vote the right person. Surely that right person cant be GEJ
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rexphobia:
I honestly pray you don't
i can't wait to see gej defect.
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by joeace2020(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
sorry son of a biitch, but i can say whatever I wanna say smiley I suggest u mind ur business, you've been noticed. ok? mtcheww

n u hv a dp on ur profile page... smh!!!
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by teadrake(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
ITbomb:
Him never finish with Atiku, him wan face the Ultimate Warrior GEJ

GEJ Till 2019
You're simply pathetic!!
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
joeace2020:

n u hv a dp on ur profile page... smh!!!
yes. and what's your point exactly? undecided
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by ijobaooorun(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
U no die till 2015.....

Meself no go die till 2015........

Then we will see wat will happen then
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by hansad: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
ITbomb:
Him never finish with Atiku, him wan face the Ultimate Warrior GEJ

GEJ Till 2019

Pray our lovely better- as-an-opposition party, APC, does not crumble after its presidential primaries. It looks ready set to crumble.
Every group that formed APC, from Buhari's CPC to Atiku's nPDP to ANPP to Rochas branch - each has only one ambition, that ambition is producing the next president of Nigeria, not necessarily to better the lot of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by joeace2020(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes. and what's your point exactly? undecided

just be careful.. dats all i hv to say.. peace!
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by mathskill: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by aguizm(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ehemmm he don start. Such silly and cowardice statement of his made his brothers in the north to kill 11 innocent corpers and since then Nigeria has never known peace till date. Now 2015 is around the corner he has started feeling and saying things that will ignite the north and the the south again.This Buhari of a man should just go and sit down abeg.I feel the devil is using this man to shed blood in Nigeria. Election wey dem never conduct sef u don the say them go rigu pout.

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by olu77(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Jimmychoo:

He can never ever be my sviour. Has he even picked APC presidendial TICKET? Just wait and watch how Atiku will bench him.

I cant even imagine Atiku winning a local government chairman. Hasn't he stole enough money abi is he trying to enter guiness book of records?
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
joeace2020:

just be careful.. dats all i hv to say.. peace!
lols oh u think he z gonna track me, kill me blah blah blah? pls spare me the advice. thanks smiley
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by teadrake(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
patpaul:
BUHARAM, YOU WILL ONLY RULE OVER NORTHERN NIGERIA NOT NIGERIA. JIHADIST!
If he is truly what you're claiming and your president cannot have him arrested based on that,don't you think the GCFR and the person who made the earlier comment are unreasonable and a despicable citizen?Better think before dispensing gibberish
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by hansad: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
mathskill:
Do you mean your duumbo President that is hub nobbing with BH sponsors the Chadian president and Modu sherrif. Or are you denying they are not the ones sponsoring BH.plus your globetrotting cum pastor that is ferrying arms for BH with his private jet on behalf of GEJ. These are concrete proof that BH is being orchestrated from Aso rock to destabilize the polity because they cannot win general election free and fair.

A president promoting terrorists to come and fight and even kill him, fight his administration and country? Continue to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Xmani:
in ya inner corner mind na thr u wan win GEJ. i tot say u say u no go contest fa presidency again. even if ppl no lyk GEJ them go manage am instead of u. u wey wam turn naija to islamic state.chukwu a ma kwe
gej said,he wil not contest for 2nd term.that four yrs is enof for any good leader to work.nigerians are tire,we don't want to manage d ogogoro master again.
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by joeace2020(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols oh u think he z gonna track me, kill me blah blah blah? pls spare me the advice. thanks smiley

lol someones scared.....now u filling the blank spaces
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Mogidi: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Olazy239:
why r nigerians even allowing GEJ to run for presidential ticket again,wat has he achieve durin d last six years.nigerians r just fools,hit lik if u agree.[size=15pt]Am a proudly ghanian[/size]

We know it, its those that hate Nigeria that want us to vote Bukohari.

Bros you can come and take Buhari, we won't stop you from taking him and his boko boys to Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by teadrake(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
mathskill:
Do you mean your duumbo President that is hub nobbing with BH sponsors the Chadian president and Modu sherrif. Or are you denying they are not the ones sponsoring BH.plus your globetrotting cum pastor that is ferrying arms for BH with his private jet on behalf of GEJ. These are concrete proof that BH is being orchestrated from Aso rock to destabilize the polity because they cannot win general election free and fair.
God bless you for being a good fellow and patriotc nigerian
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by nerodenero: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Jonathan hasn't impressed me one bit and I see Buhari as an extremist.

In my own opinion,the change we seek might not come now.The two of them dont seem right at all.

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Mogidi: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
gej said,he wil not contest for 2nd term.that four yrs is enof for any good leader to work.nigerians are tire,we don't want to manage d ogogoro master again.
Buhari said 2011 would be his last election, why is he still contesting, and please change your name to "allahlovesyou".

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
joeace2020:

lol someones scared.....now u filling the blank spaces
hmmm I'm not afraid of online threats, u don't know me.

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Elan83(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gej is my brother & Buhari is my frnd, i dnt kno wot 2 do, shuld i just ignore votin? I dnt wnt 2 hurt any of dem, pls advce me b4 i do smtn stewpid!
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Mogidi: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
teadrake:
If he is truly what you're claiming and your president [b][size=15pt]cannot have him arrested based on that,[/size][/b]don't you think the GCFR and the person who made the earlier comment are unreasonable and a despicable citizen?Better think before dispensing gibberish

He would have been arrested if not for you and the talakawas. He's not going to remain untouchable for ever, remember how God helped in removing Abacha. Same fate await the Bukohari leader.

1 Like

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by teadrake(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

We know it, its those that hate Nigeria that want us to vote Bukohari.

Bros you can come and take Buhari, we won't stop you from taking him and his boko boys to Ghana.
You're the biggest fool bro.if that's what you think.why not instruct your president to explain the twice seized Fund by SA govt.?What was Ali modu sherif(Alleged claimed sponsor of the sect.by FG negotiator)doing with our president alongside the chad president?for your pathetic mind,an aircraft containing arms was grounded at Aminu kano airport earlier,and a possible linking between RUSSIA AND CHAD.and here fools like don't know where you're going.Stomach infrastructure pathetic!
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by patfem(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiii why u no won give urself brain na. Is till nova clear 4 ur eyes say nigerians no want u 2 b their President, since 2003 way u don dey push urself 2! Become president nasoso kantap kantap dem deygv u. Haba oga go rest na. Abi 2 become president of niaja na ur birthright? Joooor ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.