Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (26970 Views)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / All Atheists Are Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by chuose: 2:03am On Feb 13, 2015
johnydon22:
what about muslims, hinduists, bhuddists, traditional religionists and oh before i forget other christian sects that dont follow ur doctrine...lmao...grin

You all of them na hell fire get una.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

U neva tired to dey Quote me!! Shoh abi dem swear 4u ni!! It seems ure jobless abi!!

You are a cursed dullard!
Repent of your sins, go for deliverance from the curse and then go and learn how to read and write properly preferably in a school.
Olodo!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by johnydon22(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
chuose:

You all of them na hell fire get una.

Hahahaha i agree sir...
Same way the muslims believe their own hell and and greeks believe that tartarus is waiting for you..grin

Imagine the type of bitterness and evil mind religion have imbedded into you.
Wishing another human eternal torture because they dont share ur beliefs.
My bro it is evil wishing such for a fellow human and i dont wish you same, nobody deserves to burn be it for any baseless belief or anything.

Stop scaring yourself with such evil myths and let your good radiate towards the earth and all in it.

Have a good one bro

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
VirginFinder:

Repent of your sins, go for deliverance from the curse and then go and learn how to read and write properly preferably in a school.
Olodo!!

I only ve 1 word 4 u!!U re a * BASTARD*
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

I only ve 1 word 4 u!!U re a * BASTARD*

Olodo!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!!

Words don finish 4 ur Mouth Ogbeni!! U ve notin else to say.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]Words don finish 4 ur Mouth Ogbeni!! U ve notin else to say. [/s]

You are an illiterate dullard!
Repent and go back to school.
At least, learn how to read and write properly.
Olodo!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are an illiterate dullard!
Repent and go back to school.
At least, learn how to read and write properly.
Olodo!!

U re d Foolish illiterate Olodo here nt Me!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]U re d Foolish illiterate Olodo here nt Me!![/s]

You cant read and write properly.
Hence, you are a dullard!
If your parents couldnt send you to school, cant you sponsor yourself or undergo self development?
What a shame!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
VirginFinder:

You cant read and write properly.
Hence, you are a dullard!
If your parents couldnt send you to school, cant you sponsor yourself or undergo self development?
What a shame!!

I shake head 4 u. Madman

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

I shake head 4 u. Madman

It's Monday morning.
Go and learn how to read and write properly.
Dullard!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

It's Monday morning.
Dullard!

The Middle finger for you!![s]
VirginFinder:

It's Monday morning.
Dullard!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by johnydon22(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

The Middle finger for you!![s]

Acekidc4 please bro dont exchange words with him anymore its not worth it...

VirginFinder please brother lets refrain from insults..

Shall we not take anything we say or do here personally or get emotional over our opinions or convictions when others do not share them.

Please my brothers lets forget all this and talk more discreetly...
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Acekidc4 please bro dont exchange words with him anymore its not worth it...

VirginFinder please brother lets refrain from insults..

Shall we not take anything we say or do here personally or get emotional over our opinions or convictions when others do not share them.

Please my brothers lets forget all this and talk more discreetly...

Thank you Sir for That.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]The Middle middle finger for you!![/s]

Go and learn how to read and write properly. I don't have time to teach you.
Olodo!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by johnydon22(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
Hey its ok na... nawa ooo
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

As Johnydon22 has said!! I won't xchange words with you again!! Bye Mister!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by johnydon22(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

Thanks for listening to me bro.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
johnydon22:

Thanks for listening to me bro.

You are Welcome Bro!!! Ow re u doing Today?
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by johnydon22(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

You are Welcome Bro!!! Ow re u doing Today?

Doing great
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Elevation(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
The Fool says in his heart there is no God-Psalm 14:1 also Psalm 53:1 further more if you dont believe in Jesus as the Son of God you're condemned John 3:18.only Jesus can save.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

Olodo!
Run along!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Beware.
Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Beware.
Good afternoon.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beware
Good night.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight...
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Beware.
Good night.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Beware.
Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / Why Did You Become An Atheist / Efolk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.